Meet? ***POLL ADDED***

Yea that sounds good :) I can do that :lol: Though i'm not sure i will have more money :rofl:

lol me either. Infact will prob have less! Nevermind it will be ok!

too true but atleast we wont be worrying about needing money for xmas!!!!

Nah i'll be thinking hmmm what january nappies can i buy :rofl:

on a side note lol, i live in liverpool but dont mind training it to wherever we decide, so long as it wont cost me a fortune or take hours and hours to get there lol

x

This is going to be quite a challenge to organise huh? Maybe everyone say which town they live in and the we pick somewhere from that? Sara maybe putting them all on a list...and *cough* someone whth geography skills (not me) figures out somewhere :rofl: I'm quite exited :yipee:

^ thats a good idea! Once we know where everyone is, we could make a few suggestions and have a poll of a few places and see which people prefer :thumbup:

Ok so we're saying towns now? I am in Alfreton, but if it makes it easier say Nottingham or Derby as they are bigger. :)

Yeah, I think after xmas would be good.

Town - Baildon, near Bradford.

Ooh I'm a non-cloth bummer too (teehee) but I'm up for it!

I'm in Crawley, West Sussex but have relatives in Bolton, Gtr Manchester and my hubby is working away in February so if it was then then I could probs get somewhere near.

manchester, sheffield, birmingham, cheshire and stoke on trent are all good for us x

Oh this sounds like fun! I would love a meet!

I live in Kirkby in Ashfield - North Nottinghamshire... but not far from Nottingham or Derby! (or Sheffield for that matter!!) Depending on where you want to take the centre from!!

Kitten - I was brought up in Horsham... and used to go clubbing in Crawley!!

Ha at Liquid Envy? We only moved here in July 08 and I got pregnant in the October so I've not sampled the nightlife yet!

Oh this sounds like fun! I would love a meet!

I live in Kirkby in Ashfield - North Nottinghamshire... but not far from Nottingham or Derby! (or Sheffield for that matter!!) Depending on where you want to take the centre from!!

Kitten - I was brought up in Horsham... and used to go clubbing in Crawley!!

You live really close to me!

oooh i would dependant on where and when.

I live lancashire (north west) I can do manchester aswell (noted a few of you said there)

liverpool, manchester, can also do north east as can get to my grans for a few days and come to the meet while im there if it ends up being there, but would prefer liverpool or manchester cos its cheaper :D

x

Can I jump in on this one too please? I love an adventure! :) I'm in Romford, Essex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->