• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Meet? ***POLL ADDED***

Can I join as an ex-cloth bum mum????!!Im not far from Shifter Haworth(aka Bronte country) W.Yorks.I dont drive either so if im allowed I will have to see.My best friend lives near Northallerton anywere near you sara??Sorry no idea my Mums family comes from yarm and hutton rugby so any further north I am not sure of but just an option.x

you totally have to come Hannah!!!!! yeah northallerton isnt too far i dont think :dohh: could be miles tho knowing my excellence as a geographer !!LOL

Hiya, can I join in - Sara you and I are close by and could travel together perhaps?? Although I'm a naughty non-cloth bummer .... whoops that sounds a bit odd doesn't it!!

lol Naughty non cloth bummer !!LOL yeah that would be great suze!!! omg how different does ava look! she's so big now!!! :cloud9: sigh, they grow up so fast :cry:<emotional wreck that i am :rofl:

Haha Sara i'm in the westmidlands so a little bit to the west ( near wales) and a little bit to the middle (not far from birmingham) can i join the none giologriphal group please, mmmmmmmmm i wonder if we have made 2 new words up now? you watch in a couple of yours we will see new geography words in the dictonary lol

Oh my god this is going to be so much fun! If we can ever work out a good time and place for everybody! I was using Google maps too :blush: So I guess the people furthest away should decide the furthest they want to travel? Like those is suffolk/scotland etc. Why do you all live so far away!!!!

Oh and naughty non-cloth bummer :haha:

:rofl:

Northallerton isnt far from darlington :lol: I'd go there... :)

How would we do it? I mean it's not really a there and back in a day trip is it.....

Could you choose somewhere that's nearest the most people as possible AND easily accessible by train? Then if people can't drive that far, maybe the train could still be an option? There are some maps of train routes here - https://www.nationalrail.co.uk/tocs_maps/maps/ - I think the second one is the easiest to use!

West Yorks here too.

Just to warn you ladies, I tried to arrange a March Mums meet in the summer and it fell apart in the planning because of how spread out we are. We planned it for a weekend so that those further away could make a weekend of it and stay in a hotel/B&B but everyone pulled out :(

But where there's a will there's a way! We just have to try and make it as easy for people as possible.

I'm a Manchester, but my mum is in Derby so I could get to/from midlands way easy too!! Me and Liv aren't bothered by trains....I've had my boobs out on more than a few Virgins in my time :lol:

I'm Leicester, don't drive but would get a train although not too far away x

i think if we could all decide a day that wouold be best for us etc etc i would be more than happy to travel and stay overnight - probs drag roberta with me will probs be easiest that way...think we should give it another day or so n that way everyone who is wanting to come along can let us all no where we all live and hopefully we can all arrange a time/day/place that suits us:)

West Yorks here too.

Just to warn you ladies, I tried to arrange a March Mums meet in the summer and it fell apart in the planning because of how spread out we are. We planned it for a weekend so that those further away could make a weekend of it and stay in a hotel/B&B but everyone pulled out :(

But where there's a will there's a way! We just have to try and make it as easy for people as possible.

i agree, we'll just have to make sure we can make it as accessable as possible for everyone:)

We like on a poultry farm so obv the closer to xmas the worse for me :cry: But i'm going to try...might drag a friend who is in 3rd tri along with me :rofl:

We like on a poultry farm so obv the closer to xmas the worse for me :cry: But i'm going to try...might drag a friend who is in 3rd tri along with me :rofl:

i think sometime after xmas will probs be best tbh, that way we will have plenty time to organise and might have a little more money (hopefully!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->