Meet? ***POLL ADDED***

whats all this talk of you beingt on top of, underneath and inbetween people......c'mon ladies this isnt the over 18's !!!LOL ......................sorry :blush: henny you should totally come!!! i can imagine it would be MEGA expensive tho :cry: dont tempt me to come n knock on your door one day!LOL

Yeah Henny - if you start walking now you could be in Manchester by Feb!! :rofl:

Poll added :thumbup:...if anyone wants me to add anything/change poll to help us decide jus let me no :)

Hey, just a thought, can you get a flight from france to east midlands airport really cheap? Just wondered as we get a £30 return to Portugal from there every year to see my dad, and the airport is just down the road from me. Don't know though.

i wasnt sure so i just put every weds in feb down :blush: lol i hve been a little MIA recently so have missed quite a bit

oh right, i think someones having an operation so cant do 3rd and someone might be getting married so cant do 10th

if i remember rightly :dohh:

x

well what about the 24th.. bit more time to save money / book / get married and recover from operations??

Henny and Sam :grr: Get over here!! :lol:

Grr yeah i specifically didnt wanna read this thread because i was sure id get jealous !!! :rofl:

Ill be in Europe around end of April.. There is a good chance we will have to make a stop in the UK to get back to NZ.. (i had to when i flew over the first time!) so who knows... :D

By the time maybe we all can arrange a new meet!?

Henny and Sam :grr: Get over here!! :lol:

omg i have a plan.....we could just find out where they live and turn up at theirs and have a holiday while we are at it !!LOL

And any of you girls who are planning a vacation on this side of the world are most welcome to pay me a visit!!!!!!!!!! :D

NZ is one of the most beautiful country's in the world you know ;)

I voted 17th but I'm not too bothered. The 24th is 2 days before my bday (20 woooo)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->