Meet? ***POLL ADDED***

i think Manchester is becoming the most popular choice of a venue ....... ?

4 hours from me eeeek!! :rofl: Guess i've got more money now :lol:

Manchester would be fine for me too!Whats the plan a meet in the day with babies or an evening then stay over just us girls?.x

Ooh I have only ever been there once when I was younger! Exciting! Manchester is ok with me :)

depending on when it is and how much it will cost i will probably stay over on the nighttime just so we're not travelling late with LO ... will probably drag roberto along so i dont have to do the train - they scare me !LOL but will ship him off for a few hours.

Think it will be nice to book a table at a restaurant/cafe or something so we can all have a good natter ???? anyone else have any views on what we should do ???

with babies i reckon, its not much of a cloth bum meet without the cloth bums is it lol

x

defo think LO's should come along too.....need to arrange marriages between them all :blush: hmmm who do i call dibs on for Daisy .........:rofl:

yeh its alright, i have two single beds so as long as u dont mind that lol, or can put the mattresses together on the floor

x

Yeah I might stay over somewhere too, then we could meet the next day too, make the travelling worth it! No idea what or where though :shrug:

Could I come too please? I'm in London but my mum lives in Preston, Lancashire so anywhere NW-ish would be great for us too. Manchester would be fab!

Lol yeah! Don't know if Jake will come or not, I'll ask him later. We could all sleep in your spare room, it will be nice and cosy! :rofl:

defo think LO's should come along too.....need to arrange marriages between them all :blush: hmmm who do i call dibs on for Daisy .........:rofl:

Watch out for Finn he has already got the art of flirting with the girls down to a fine art!:dohh:!!

aww bless finn:)....i was thinking more along the lines of dumping the men outside LOL

just thought tho, :dohh: (its a very dangerous thing to do at this time in the morning i know!) dont think i will be able to stop the night, we have 4 dogs and i simply cannot leave them in kennels, (i am a total softie) so unless i can find family to have them (which ill not be confirmed till the last minute) i cannot stay over..oh well still gonna have a blast thru the day tho :)

so are we all agreed that Manchester is gonna be the best for most of us?? ( i know its not gonna be ideal for everyone but obv we gotta go with the majority!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->