Mellie is getting married!!

Hehe yay helloo!!

We're off to book venue on Saturday, will take some photos of outside so u can all have a peek :D eeek so exciting to be finally booking the venue!

X

Hehe yay helloo!!

We're off to book venue on Saturday, will take some photos of outside so u can all have a peek :D eeek so exciting to be finally booking the venue!

X

Oh crap i need my bum in gear haha, aw take loads of pics for us then haha, cant wait to see it :thumbup: x

Mellie!!! I didn't even know you were engaged. How'd I miss that? :wacko:
Deffo stalking your journal (if you update it more often ;) ). What date have you chosen? xx

Haha got engaged in January missyy :p! I dunno how you missed that hehe!!

I promise I will try to update it more :blush: not much has been happening though recently to be honest, just lots of money saving!!

We have decided on 24th May 2014 :happydance: no special reason really, it falls on a bank holiday weekend so it means lots of people will be off work, hopefully it will be nice weather also!!

Not long till your wedding eeek :D :D is it all coming together now? Off to stalk for your journal!!

x

x x

:headspin::headspin: We'll be anniversary twins!!! We're getting married 24th May 2013. Haha

Well congratulations sweetie. Deffo keep this updated purlease :D xx

Congratulations!!

Your engagement ring is beautiful, Looking forward to seeing pictures of your venue aswell as it sounds lovely :) We're also getting married on the 24th May 2014 .. So here's another Bridezilla lol.

Have you chosen any colour schemes? what type of flowers you want?

Stalking, loving all your ideas so far!
Can't wait to read more :)

Helloo to new stalkers :wave: yay for being bride twins!!

Colour schemes i'm toying with a gold/champagne colour at the moment, the room we are getting married in and where the evening reception is red so I think it will go really well!

Well I found out i'm pregnant with number 3 this morning!! Eeeeek :D :happydance: Sooo happy/excited/little shocked/worried....every emotion possible right now!! Mainly happy and excited though :D

I'm 3w6d due on 7th June 2013, baby will be almost 1 at the wedding, also 1 year to get rid of any excess weight!!

So excited, this has got to be the best week of this year so far!! Finding out were expecting and putting down the deposit for the wedding :cloud9: actually on cloud 9 right now!!

Aww congratulations on your pregnancy! :) We're hoping to have a LO at our wedding aswell.

Champagne would go lovely with the red. I think most venues are red nowadays as ours is aswell :haha: Like you, ours goes as we'd already chosen burgandy & champagne for the colour scheme. How much further have you got on with your planning? Are you having a civil ceremony or church wedding? :)

Thankyou!

Champagne and burgundy sounds lovely!

We're having a civil ceromony :) we will be getting married around 4pm so it will be a late wedding, wedding breakfast then evening reception starting around 8pm.

We have decided on guest list and will have 65 day guests and 72 evening guests although were having it quite far away from where our friends live so i'm not sure if the evening guests only will turn up as its starting quite late? Unless they stay over at the hotel...i'm not too bothered, the day guests are the most important then evening guests are just distant friends or work colleagues.

I had my 2 bridesmaids picked, my sister and my BFF...asked my cousin yesterday and she cried and screeched yes :lol: sooo I have my 3 bridesmaids :D OH has decided on best man but hes possibly moving to Canada soon :dohh: so things may be a little hard on that front but hes said he will come back 6 months before the wedding then again 2 weeks before the wedding soooo finger X'd it will all work out!

Thats about it for plans so far, the venue includes photographer, cars, flowers, venue dresser, DJ etc so effectively we have them all planned too, just don't know exactly what we want from each supplier just yet!

How about you, do you have a journal??

x

Oh MY GOD!!!! Congratulations! :) Definitely agree that sounds like the best week ever :cloud9: Very happy for you both :flower: I would feel like shouting it from roof tops haha, it is a good thing we have this to do that on though :haha:
xxxxx

I am jealous of all your plans! Can't wait to see pics of the venue. I want to get married!! xxx

It's official!! We're getting married 24th May 2014 at 4pm!! :cloud9:

https://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g314/ukmissy14/E61B8261-5CF6-4CD8-A240-52624C08FB01-3942-00000AA5E9CE4A48.jpg

As promised a picture of the venue :D eeeek sooo excited!! Going to call the registrar on Monday and provisionally book the slot for our wedding!

X

Yaaayyyy does it feel even more real now you've booked your venue?!
And congratulations on your :bfp: that will be a great age, unlike us we were TTC stopped for the wedding and that month found out I was pregnant so our baby 4 1/2 months ahhhhh!!

Yes! I can't stop beaming :D hehe!! Definitely the best week of this year....I'm actually floating around on cloud 9 hehe!

And thankyou, baby will be 11 months at the wedding so it will be a very nice age I think! The events co ordinator asked today how many children will be at the sit down meal so had to factor in little bean and also my SIL just found out she's pregnant so I told them 7 children eeeek....my mum doesn't know I'm pregnant yet so she was like why 7, I was just like oh erm think my friend is bringing her little girl hehe!!

X

:shock: omg congratulations!!!!! How exciting :D We had a pregnancy "scare" (don't like calling them that) last month which would have meant baby would have been 1-3 weeks old!!! Luckily, for the wedding, we weren't, so we're still WTT

Venue looks lush too. Can't believe you've pretty much got everything sorted. You've got more organised than I have, and I'm a year ahead of you :wacko: xx

Hehe thanks hun!

I feel like we're too far ahead with the planning, literally gotta sit back now until a year before then we will go menu tasting, meet with florist, venue dresser etc about 6 months before .... It's going to drag! Although I think I'm glad we can enjoy the pregnancy which is probably going to be our last so I'm glad that we won't need to stress with wedding plans until baby is around 3/4 months old!!

Just gotta make sure I eat sensibly this pregnancy and as soon as I get the go ahead post birth....gym, diet and loose any excess weight and tone up!! Eeek but nervous in that sense but ill just have to find my will power and a good kick up the ass!!!

X

Aww pleased for you hun. Did you gain weight with your other two?

You could always help me with my planning if you wanted. Haha xx

Yeah but I was bet silly eating shit all the time haha so this time I'm gonna stick to healthy eating and try do walking as much as I can too like walking grace to and from school on my days off and use MIL treadmill as and when I can...11 months after aswell should be more than enough to get rid of weight I think!

X

X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"