Mellie is getting married!!

Congratulations on the pregnancy :happydance: your venue looks gorgeous

Argh! Just stopping by to say congrats I just noticed your ticker great news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks hun!! Not told many ppl yet so keep it hush :D gonna tell Claire when I next see her hehe

X

My lips are sealed hun - what happens on bnb stays on bnb lol I just got too giddy not to pop here and post haha x x

Hehe I know i'm very giddy also, want to shout it from the rooftops, its sooo hard keeping it a secret haha, thats why I love BnB, its like a little secret world that you can post anything :D lol!

Hows you and your two little dudes??

x

Tired snotty and coughy, lol!!!

How are you feeling? Will the kids be excited?! X

Awwww nooo poor little fellas :(! Hope they feel better soon...theres nothing worse when babies are ill and you can't do anything!

I'm feeling sick, tired, and rather bloated lol :D....other than that its going well, I almost forgot I was pregnant the other day when I wasn't feeling sick for a few hours :lol:

Grace is going to be sooooo excited, I don't think Theo will understand/care much until the baby is actually here or i'm really visibly showing?! I don't want to tell them too early as Grace is one impatient little lady :rofl: she would be asking me constantly when the baby is coming....think I will tell her around 25 weeks, maybe later if I can....I am so excited to tell her though and see her reaction :cloud9:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->