Melted chocolate.......

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
... or so I thought!

The evening before last was so hot that we stripped Charlie down to just his nappy. At about 6ish, I gave him a biscuit and some chocolate as his bedtime snack and he quite happily sat on his chair and munched away. I was watching tv and Stu was on Facebook on the pc (this needs to go on the bad mothers thread really!!!:rofl:). Charlie came over to me with his bowl and said "More". He'd ate all the chocolate so I asked him if he wanted more chocolate? To which he replied "more chockoc". So I reached up to get his last Easter Egg off the shelf and broke some off, all the while commenting how it was melting in the heat. Charlie then decided to plonk himself at my feet to finish his snack.

I heard "Mummy" a couple of minutes later and looked down to find about an egg yolk size lump of melted chocolate on his finger and he was showing it to me. I went "Yuk, that's all melted, let mummy help you". Then something stopped me just before I put his finger in my mouth, and I smelt it.

Yep, you've guessed it ..... it wasn't chocolate at all!!!!! When he'd sat cross legged on the floor, the bottom part of his nappy had gaped open, and he had stuck his finger in and scooped a present out for me!!!!:rofl::rofl: I hadn't even realised he needed changing!!:blush:

To think that I nearly put that in my mouth!!! :sick:

i think i just threw up a little in my mouth... :sick:

OMG......I just read that whist eating chocolate!! Blurgh!!!

LOL reminds me of a part of the movie Baby Momma, see it you will laugh your butt off!

LMAOOOOOOOO I'd have still laughed had you told the story you did actually take a lick :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
that has cheered me up for the day now :rofl:

Charlie says he's very pleased to have been of assistance in cheering you up!!:rofl:
Please tell Charlie, thank you very much, i'm still chuckling now about it :lol:

lol!!! Thank god u didnt put it in your mouth! Think you've actually ,managed to put me off chocolate! Oh arent kids great! x

why did i remember this thread as i was bringing up my breakfast :rofl:

ew!! I am glad I read this, though - was just struggling to resist breaking my diet with eating a cadbury flake - definately won't bother now, it's kind of put me off! haha :rofl: - Thanks Charlie, - You've saved me from myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->