• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Sorry Caz it was roller skating. There's no way I could have done ice skating. I remember the ghastly jigsaw ice that was used back when I was in school - the horror! I could never skate on that ice back then so very much doubt I'd be able to now :dohh:. I was impressed though that even with roller skates I didn't fall over - there were a couple of times where it was touch and go but I managed to stay up :haha: I do feel shattered though.

Your chart is looking good x How are you feeling?

ah soz - yeah - rollerskating is much better... except for when its on those skates with the line of wheels :shock:

My temps are good aren't they!
I'd love love love for me to be preggers - cycle 11 yay!
I've had quite a lot of CM and gas and I'm really tired
I've woken up to the taste of blood a few times this week.
and the animals seem to be around me a bit more than normal.
and I've had cramps and twinges and stitches in my belly for ages now.
and I seemed to have lost the plot earlier on today when we went shopping.
I got all clumsy and vacant - just a bit daft really... I struggled to park the car!
and most of the time I am a DRIVING DEMON!!!
well I made OH drive home - just to be safe!

But... no sore @@s.. and no line on my early testing stick from superdrug.
:hissy:

It would be fabulous if you got that positive!! This is such a nail biting time - please temp stay up!!! FX, :dust:, FX, :dust:. Come on bfp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I don't know why but I just tested again with a ic to get a bfn. I just feel so weird today. I've got such an electric sensation in my stomache and my tum has been doing flips since this am.
Alas, nothing shows on a stick. Bleck.

oooh oooh oooh !!!!!!

maybe you ovd later than you thought and today's dip was actually implantation?
hmmm - bit late though - 14 dpo! gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well if I was to be optimistic abot today being implantation, maybe I ovd on cd 13 instead of 11? Today would be 12DPO then..:shrug: keeping my FX is all I can do. I just wish I felt better, or knew why I feel so crappy! Oh well. Now I have to promise myself not to test until friday!!

Yeah, I like that line of thought Caz, keep the pma Premomt. Only time will tell but I have my fx!

I was just thinking, I'm gonna have to start crossing my toes 'cos I'm gonna start running out of fingers that I have crossed for everyone! :rofl:

OK so it's now when I start getting impatient. I think the 1ww is hell just waiting to see what's gonna happen. I feel for you Premomt and Caz 'cos you're only a stone throw away from knowing what's going on.

Hello my lovely ladies! Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Premomt I'm still here and have been since you started this thread so don't fret I will never leave you. LOL

Well today is my Dr appt and the tests were right and I started bleeding on Sunday so we will be discussing my options and what the next step is going to be.

Hey ladies, I am so sorry everything seems to be crappy right now with testing and all that junk. Things are going to start looking up for all of you soon. I know it will
:dust:

Aw Sunshine :hugs:
well - if you can get pregnant - their job is to make you STAY pregnant !!!!

:witch: got me today - come on Pre !!!!!!!!!!!!

Caz u keep changing your avitar! Haha I can't tell who's talking!
Temp went back up today and yes I believe it was because I was awake tossing and turning for about an hour prior to temping. I was having some sort of hot flash or something.. I fell back asleep and took it again about an hour later, and it was even higher :shrug:
Still on the progest. Called the dr today to ask if I could quit it cause I took 2 hpt that were neg, and the nurse hasn't gotten back to me yet. Prob know tomorrow. Day 26 today, what's 2 more days...FX its not the progest. but I am pretty sure it is what's keeping af away. That's what it was supposed to do. I really hope af doesn't hammer me when I go off but I have a feeling as soon as the hormone is out of my system af will attack with a vengence.
But I'm sooo tired....

Love and support to all the girls here... You are all brave and strong and don't give up! I stalk you all and think of you often.. :hugs:

Iwantbebebad where on earth has the time gone? Hope your pregnancy is treating you good.

Caz sorry to see AF arrived. Use this time to have all the little naughty things that go on hold during the 2ww. Keep ya chin up xx

Premomt only 2 more days to go???!! If you're tired just keep sleeping - it will make the time go quicker :haha:. Have you heard from the nurse yet?

Well I woke this morning and I suppose I shouldn't worry about my temp dipping 'cos I am only 9dpo but I dislike seeing drops when it gets to this stage. My af is due anytime from Thursday-Monday so again only time will tell. I have backache and tender nipples but that might be 'cos all I keep doing is rubbing my (.)(.) :dohh:. I'm just dreading it if af comes though 'cos next month I'm completely out - DH is back way after ovulation is due... Must think positive and not think about next month until this month is over (?)....

Oooh btw on a completely different note, I went for my eye check up yesterday and was told that I had 20/20 vision :happydance:. In fact, I have even better vision because I had astigmatism in both my eyes, worse in the left, which has been corrected! Let's just say, I'm very pleased with the results. I still have a bit of dry eye but that can last for up to 6 months but I don't care 'cos I can see!!!!! :yipee:

Hello ladies fxd that you get your BFP Premomt!

So sorry that nasty witch got you cazd! Loving the new avatar!

Brit good luck with the 1ww fxd this is it! Don't worry it wasn't that big of a dip!

afm well appt went well but very long to type out again. I have it all down in my journal if you want to hear about it. But I have renewed PMA!

Hey ladies! Brit, your dip is small, and it could also be implant dip too. Hang in there, your not our yet! And you do have some good symptoms. Hope all is well ladies. I am going to keep stalking you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->