• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Hi Girls! There is lots of excitement with temps going on today. Pre, its not over until the fat lady sings (in this case the witch is a fat lady lol). Caz, I'm sorry that the witch got you booo! I've got my fx for this cycle!! Sunshine, I'm so glad to hear that the PMA has retuned and I am off to read your journal!

Hey Brit! Are you still sore from all the skating? I hope that your 1ww goes by quickly with a BFP as a reward!! Btw, I totally know what you mean about being the cause of your own sore (.)(.)...I do it to myself every month but I just have to check every chance I get, can't help it!! Lol. Good Luck!

OMG I am so excited!!!! I know it's still early days but OMG my temp came right back up. Must stay calm.... But, hey if it gives me pma is it that bad?? At the moment I'm having to be a secret squirrel 'cos I've got my DB and SIL staying with me for a few days while they're doing their house up, which is lovely 'cos DH is still away but I just wanted to shriek with excitement. Last night just before I went to bed I had a bit of spotting so I honestly expected to wake up with AF.

LRH well I don't think I'm still sore from skating but I do have incredible backache. I suppose that could be down to that. I see you're chasing up quickly after that test date. Are you gonna be good and wait or do you think you'll crack and test early?

I really am so excited. Please AF stay away!!

OMG I am so excited!!!! I know it's still early days but OMG my temp came right back up. Must stay calm.... But, hey if it gives me pma is it that bad?? At the moment I'm having to be a secret squirrel 'cos I've got my DB and SIL staying with me for a few days while they're doing their house up, which is lovely 'cos DH is still away but I just wanted to shriek with excitement. Last night just before I went to bed I had a bit of spotting so I honestly expected to wake up with AF.

LRH well I don't think I'm still sore from skating but I do have incredible backache. I suppose that could be down to that. I see you're chasing up quickly after that test date. Are you gonna be good and wait or do you think you'll crack and test early?

I really am so excited. Please AF stay away!!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

This is so exciting and the spotting is a good sign too! It could defo be IB! Good luck and I have everything crossed for you!

A temp dip and spotting Brit! That is awesome!! Sounds really good to me, when are you testing?

It must be fate that you return in time to push for testing :rofl:. All day long I've had serious cramping and have been checking like a maniac to see if AF has arrived. Luckily she hasn't so far :happydance:. As for testing, I won't test at least until Monday, which is when FF has set as Test date...

Good morning!! Yay Brit!! Congrats on what def sounds like IB!!! Well, I have told y'all that I am charting for the first time this month and according to FF (and it looks right to me), I O'ed on Sunday the 15th (CD 19). So for the first time ever I have a real 2ww:awww: because before I just assumed that O'ed around the 14th and started there. It is so exciting to actually know how many DPO I am!! My cycles usually range from 31-33 days so we'll see if I'm good for testing on my ticker test date. Brit, tbh, I am probably gonna start testing way to freakin' early and regret it but hopefully this month will be diff than all the others. When are you going to test?!?!? In previous months bding had become far less frequent by CD19 because I thought I would have O'ed by then.
How are those temps doing Pre??
I hope everyone is having a great day!!

LMAO you are such the test pusher Conswayla!!!! :thumbup: but wouldn't have you any other way!

Just writing to encourage everyone to keep your spirits high!

I'm desperately trying to keep positive but I'm having spotting again today and what with my history of spotting I'm about ready to :cry: at any given moment. I just feel so cheesed off 'cos it seems that AF is getting ready to come. I'm gonna throw such a :hissy: when she does.

Oh Brit! I really hope she doesn't drop !
But if she does feel free to throw a total wobbly - we'll all join in for you xxxxx

ooh - totally forgot to say - that your vision sounds incredible - after all that time putting it off - you're FREE!!! well done for going ahead with it xxx

good luck for getting through today!
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hen - where's the link to your FF chart?
for your first official 2ww - I NEEED to stalk your temps!

Anyone heard from Pre yet?

Brit, I am soooo sorry that you feel like AF is on her way. Hopefully she wont show but if she does you are more than welcome to hissy away:hissy:!! Ive got my fx for you:hugs:

Ok Brit there is no giving up on this thread!!!!!:growlmad: You know that it could defo be IB and your temp is still high so don't get down until the bag shows! :hugs: Here have some of my PMA!!!!

Red WOOO HOOO 4dpo! good luck!

Cazd how are you doing these days???? Did you get your call for that test???? Are they going to make an exception?

afm nothing new to report just moving right along.:hugs:

Sorry I know I should keep pma and thanks. It's just so disheartening when I see spotting!

On another note though, earlier I had a call from the hospital and they can get me in for my ultrasound scan tomorrow :shock: to check to see if I have cysts. I have no idea what to expect. Have any of you girls gone or know anybody who's gone for this type of scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->