Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Hello Ladies =)

So on Friday my OH went and bought my engagement ring!!!!! Im so excited!!! He hasnt asked me yet because he wants that to be a suprise but it will be within like 2 months!! AAH i cant believe this is actually going to be reality!

Yay Jax!!:happydance:Thats so exciting!!

Ladies, I am charting temps and taking a stab at CP for the first time this month. First, I am so anxious to wake up every morning now to temp lol. I am on CD15 and I only have creamy/ a little watery CM so this might explain why I havent gotten pg yet...I always assumed that I O'ed around CD14 and kinda gave it up shortly after that. My CM doesnt seem to indicate that its coming up real soon and my CP isnt very soft (its a little softer than it was earlier in my cycle but not much). Also, I have no idea how to tell if my CP is open or closed, I can't tell either way. This is really confusing but I am loving learning all this stuff about my cycle!!
I hope that everyone is doing well!!

Ladies, I am charting temps and taking a stab at CP for the first time this month. First, I am so anxious to wake up every morning now to temp lol.

I can totally relate to this. It's mind boggling isn't it the stuff you learn while ttc!

Ladies, I am charting temps and taking a stab at CP for the first time this month. First, I am so anxious to wake up every morning now to temp lol.

I can totally relate to this. It's mind boggling isn't it the stuff you learn while ttc!

I probably know more about my body then I was meant too :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What did all those women do before the internet??????:blush:

Hope your all having a wonderful day!

Brit, btw congrats on your perfectly timed O!!
Yeah, before this cycle I didnt even know that the cervix was something that I could reach or feel lol:dohh:. Its really exciting and my husband is all excited about it too. I just finished reading TCOYF and I feel like I will get a BFP a lot sooner now that I know more about my cycle:thumbup:

oh yeah - I learned so much from that site - great heads up Pre !

And as for CP / CM checking - for me it seems that nothings happening and then out of the blue it suddenly changes and goes all soft and I get really stretchy EWCM.
#But that only ever lasts for about 2 days and then its back to nothing again!

So.... Mrs Pre.... Testing TOMORROW :wohoo:

My temps went up a bit today so I'm all happy and hopeful again.
Gumb - maybe it was your boot up the arse that did it :rofl:

I saw that cazd!! And they better stay up for tomorrow and for another 9 months!!! :gun: getting nervous about tomorrow....

GL Premomt and Cazd for tomorrow. I've got my FX that you see those +s on those hpts. Gumb when you gonna test? Gosh, this is all very exciting!!!

On another note, I know I'm only 4dpo but I'm feeling very positive 'cos this is the first month that I haven't seen any spotting throughout the cycle - not even during ovulation. I realise it's still early days but I had so much stress because of it last month. I wonder if stress can bring spotting on?

stress can do so much to our bodies! Thanks for the GL wishes!!! I don't know why but I am sooo nervous! I've felt like we've done it from ov on but gosh I will be so let down if its a BFN tomorrow> :sad1:
After tomorrow, wether or not I get a BFP I still have to take the progesterone until CD28. Another week. :shock: so, I don't anticipate AF to show up until then anyways. So if I don't get a BFP tomorrow, I will test again in a week.

Good Luck Cadz and Premomt!!!! Looking forward to seeing +'s on those tests!

don't get discouraged ladies as it's still early and I tested way to early the first time I did test and then I got my BFP at 11dpo but the pg before this it didn't show up until 17dpo so don't give up hope!

ok enough is enough, my foot is down. we are all going to get our BFP's this mnth i've decided xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Premomt, thanks for the web address (www.beautifulcervix.com)! It was really helpful...and graphic:blush:! My husband walked in and exclaimed "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!?!?" :rofl::rofl::rofl: I think that once I've made it a full cycle with checking my CP I will know the differences:thumbup:. Cazd, you are so right I woke up this morning and noticed that it was a lot higher and softer than days before along with some EWCM out of no where!! Yay! I am definitely getting closer to O (currently on CD16 and my cycles are usually 32ish days) and my temps are dropping so I am so anxious now that I know what is happening:happydance:! Premomt & Cazd, GL on testing tomorrow!!!! I hope everyone is having a good day!!

Hey ladies! Thought I would pop in and see how you all are doing! Miss Team Love Bumps! I almost want to put the glitter text back in my siggy! :rofl:
I will be popping in tomorrow to check for those :bfp: 's good luck Cazd and Premomt!!! :dust: And good luck to those that are in the 2ww!

Con- you are still a member of our team! So I think u should have the text in ur sig!!
And thank you thank you thank you all for the well wishes!! I need all the positive thinking you can send my way!! I am more nervous about tomorrow than I have beenabout testing ever I think....
Where is the nail biting emoicon?? Hehe!

ok enough is enough, my foot is down. we are all going to get our BFP's this mnth i've decided xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm joining you with this way of thinking. :gun: This month will be THE month!

Conswayla, it's lovely to see you :hugs:.

LRH I think you're a braver person than I am, even I can't look at the website (sorry premomt) but yes it certainly is graphic!!

ew ew - went off hunting for an appropriate "nervous' avatar and look what I found!!!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 18
Oh Cadz that is one nervous person obviously :dohh:

Hope all is going well for you today just waiting not so patiently for the nurse to call with my results today. :telephone::nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->