Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

nice hands!!!
thinki'll check out the website while my DH is at work, i'llbe back!!

So Gumb, What did you think?!?!?! Pretty freakin graphic, right?!? Since we are on the topic of graphic cervixes...(nice segway huh lol)...it feels like my cervix is really far to my left. Does anyone else have an "off center" cervix?? Or maybe its not really supposed to be centered....

Well ladies I'm back over here :cry: my hcg levels are horrible and so just waiting for af to start now.

Oh sunshine!! What were your levels at? I really REALLY hope you keep this bub!!
LRH- some ladies have tilted uteruses which, a tipped cervix sounds possible too.. :shrug:

So I got a BFN this am. Wasn't crushed, but was really hopiing for a bfp. Gonna stick with the progesterone till cd 28 and if by CD30 no af I will test again.

Oh sunshine!! What were your levels at? I really REALLY hope you keep this bub!!
LRH- some ladies have tilted uteruses which, a tipped cervix sounds possible too.. :shrug:

So I got a BFN this am. Wasn't crushed, but was really hopiing for a bfp. Gonna stick with the progesterone till cd 28 and if by CD30 no af I will test again.

Thanks but my levels were 38 on Monday and down to 8 Wednesday but haven't started bleeding yet so :shrug: I go again to make sure levels are back down on Monday am before work and then see him afternoon. They told me maybe progesterone after O until af starts from here on out kinda like your doing but this makes 1mmc and 2 chemicals in 12 months :cry: I hope it was a fluke with the tests especially since I woke today with really sore @@'s but again that could just be the progesterone.

Sunshine- I understand where you are coming from. 2 chems and a EP for me.
Well I am sorry it is happening again :hug: PM me if you wanna chat. Maybe the prog from ov through will be the better option. :Hugs:

Well ladies I'm back over here :cry: my hcg levels are horrible and so just waiting for af to start now.

:sad2: I'm so sorry Sunshine. AF is an evil horrible witch. I hope that things somehow turn around this cycle but if they don't just keep your PMA. You will geet your sticky bean soon, if not this cycle :hug:

oh sunshine - i know you were waiting for those results but I really didn't think it'd be quite so devastating. I'm so sorry :hugs:

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:I am really peeved atm! I hate my body and I want to have my happy and healthy 9months like everybody else gets! I have no problem getting pg it's just staying that way lord only knows how Dr is going to fix that!

I wont bother you all with my rant about this anymore hope you all are doing well and have a nice weekend I'm going to be off all weekend and maybe next week too I am just really upset at the whole thing. I just don't understand why!

rant away! you're not bothering us at all.. that's what we're here for you.

And for what its worth... your body totally sucks right now :growlmad:

rant away! you're not bothering us at all.. that's what we're here for you.

And for what its worth... your body totally sucks right now :growlmad:

Yes it does! :growlmad: I don't know if I'm coming or going. I am still at work for then next 2hrs and thank god I have not told to many people! I hated having to tell others that I wasn't pg anymore only about 10 or so people know so that part won't be too bad. DH is ok with this but I'm not and I know he will go out and get some condoms so we don't get this all happening again. Dr did say that probably have to use progesterone from after ovulation. Yuck but tbh if that ends in 9months of being pg then yeah!

Thanks all you lovely ladies for your kindness and support!

quite a few ladies use progesterone supplements - do they think that's it then?
eugh - what a pisser to find out about that now. How come you didn't get them before?

quite a few ladies use progesterone supplements - do they think that's it then?
eugh - what a pisser to find out about that now. How come you didn't get them before?

I use progesterone suppositories once I get my bfp but Dr told the nurse maybe I should use them after O to maybe help that lo stick better. The thing that truly sucks is that my @@'s get bigger each time and then they don't go down for months :dohh: I did wake this morning with them hurting more than they had :shrug: We will see what he has to say on Monday and I will let you know our game plan.

Ugh, caz you had a temp rise this am too? Interesting....:thumbup:

:hissy: where is everyone!! I feel like this thread is dying!! We used to be so chatty, but we've all gotten in this funk latley... Either that or a bfp and wandered off to first tri.
Sorry gals, I just miss the chatter. :sad1:
Sorry about the BFN this am caz.. At least you got some :sex: tho! I've been too afraid to :sex: while using the progesterone. I never asked if it was ok. Do you know sunshine?
Had a great dinner downtown with my parents and hubby last night. It was my moms birthday so she chose the restraunt. A popular seafood place. :munch: we even got a free round of drinks and a free brownie ala mode! I like free things :mrgreen:
Well I feel like af is on the way. Big temp drop, and I am rather crampy :sad2: so if I get af before day 28, do I still keep taking the progesterone till then or stop when it comes on?
Hope you are all having a good day!

Nooooooooo Sunshine, I'm so so sorry to hear the dreadful news!

Premomt I'm still here! Don't get me wrong, I would love to jump the fence but it's just taking its time. Until that time, you're stuck with me :friends:.

I'm gonna be aching come tomorrow, my niece had her birthday party (7th) that was rollerskating - of course I had to have a go. It's been like at least 10 years since I last put on a pair of rollerskates - it was SO much fun though but my legs, my feet and even my arms (there were a few children that needed some help so hence my arms are hurting from helping them to skate round and stay up). Is it wrong that I found it so much fun even just watching a load of them fall over onto their bums :rofl:, it was hilarious but only when they didn't hurt themselves.

Good morning girls! I hope everyone is having a good weekend! I am soooo frustrated...I am on CD19 and still no ovulation:shrug:. I've got the EWCM but no thermal shift. I am so confused!! I've read online and I also know thats its not "abnormal" to O late but it doesn't seem to be normal either. One website said something about if you O past 21 days the corpus luteum (I think) is too old to sustain a pregnancy. Does anyone know if this sounds right?? Then on other websites they say that it is perfectly normal and that it doesn't affect fertility at all:comp:.
Premomt, I totally agree!! More chatty!!! I'm glad that you got to have a fun night out...mine was lame! I watched my friends kids and then came home and went night night. Sorry to hear about your temp drop...now I know how frustrating and important they can be lol.

Hey Brit! I totally agree...seeing people fall (when not hurt) is the funniest thing to me:rofl:. I know its horrible and I always try not to laugh but it rarely works. I usually just have to walk away to laugh (so mean but I can't help it:nope:).

I don't know about O after cd 21 but if you're having ewcm then I would say ovulation is very close. So keep bding.

OVing so late in a cycle isn't good - the egg needs time to implant and get comfy.
If there's no temp shift this cycle then I think investigation is needed - soz :hugs:

Brit! Ice-skating sounds like such good fun - I haven't been for years - since I was a kid. I can imagine the ache though - how're you feeling now?
and did you fall over at all? :haha:

Pre - that temp drop isn't good - and after such an incredible spike too!
Mine have gone up and down a bit too... by now they should have dropped.
If they stay high tomorrow morning then I'll probably have kittens.
There are NO sticks in the house so I'm not gonna test.
AF is due Tuesday so I guess time will tell....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->