• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Jax I've only been to Minneapolis twice :dohh: pretty sad huh. I love to gamble but can't do it much cause I have to pay my bills. LOL :dohh:

Brit hope your feeling better and what a lovely DH to send you a nice email saying how much he loves you. Way to funny that you didn't go on line and recieve it before. AWWW so lovely

Cazd my DD loved the film but I chose not to go :dohh: she was on the phone with her biological father last night and was telling him all about it and I just happened to be sitting in the living room when she was talking about it. She told him she was going to read the book Eclipse which would be book 3 so we shall se what she says. LOL

LRH chart's looking FAB!

afm just getting down to some major scroggin gearing up as I should O anytime now. LOL DH is very accomidating these days, I wonder what he wants???? so we shall see when O time is over :dohh:

Good morning ladies!! I hope that everyone is doing well! Brit, I'm sorry that DH will be away during O time:hissy:!
I haven't read or seen any of the twilight movies/books. I just assumed that I was too old:dohh:. I've heard that the movies aren't as good as the books so maybe I will try to read the first one and see how I like it. Oh, speaking of movies, I saw Four Christmases last night and I thought it was hilarious:rofl:!
P.S. I think I'm going to test on Turkey day (11dpo):saywhat: I just can't help myself!!

Good luck LRH! I thought I was too old for the movies as well but really enjoyed the first one and have now been told to watch the movies before reading the book so :shrug: idkwtd??????

Oh and just got a call from Dr's nurse I had called and asked about taking a baby aspirin since I've had 3 mc in the last 9months and he said yes everyday. YEAH something positive!

Yeah, I've heard of people taking baby aspirin while ttc...what's it for??

Yeah, I've heard of people taking baby aspirin while ttc...what's it for??

From what I've read it promotes thinner blood so implatation is better and the blood flow between you and the placenta where the baby implants is better.

I have read a lot about it but didn't want to do something that might hurt my chances but the Dr is all for it. I don't know if I have a clotting problem but my AF's for the 3 months have been pretty heavy but I have had two mc in those 3 cycles.

Well, I got a :bfn::growlmad:. I'm only 11dpo so it is still early. I am going to wait on AF for a week and if she doesn't show I will test again but I am feeling very pms-y this morning:hissy:. Unfortunately I have no idea how long my LP is but my cycles are ususally around 31-32 days so I'm guessing its approx 13 days.

Sunshine, I hope that the baby aspirin does the trick for you!! Have you O'ed yet?? FX!!!!! xxx

Hen I'm stalking you now! How's it all going? Sorry about the bfn - they're ghastly.

So this month I've decided that I'm gonna be the lovebump cheerleeder - got to keep the spirit going even if I'm not in the race this month. Funny thing though, 'cos I'm still temping this month... Just in case, you never know I could ovulate late... I think that might be too much wishful thinking. Oh well, bring on the drinks at Christmas!!! Mulled wine is coming my way.

So I take it most are approaching ovulation? We'll be symptom spotting again shortly then.

Brit glad your our cheerleader this month! You never know you might O late and DH will be home to help you out. iykwim. :winkwink:

Hen so sorry you got a bfn but it's only 11dpo so wait and retest in a couple of days!

afm well had a lovely Thanksgiving here in the states. DH deep fried the turkey and I made the rest of the dinner and snacks and OMG did I get full! We started grazing about noon and ate dinner at 4pm and then DH fell asleep straight away and left all the dishes for me :growlmad: he will do them all weekend for that one! :thumbup:

I haven't seen any sign of O yet so will keep bd'n until I get O confirmed

i went to OH's parents house for thanksgiving, i had to make the mash potatoes... lol
I never eat as much as i say i am going to on Thanksgiving..

Ugh well CD7 and AF is finally gone... now hoping that i ovulate with in the next week and a half!

Littleredhen- so sry you got a BFN... FX'd crossed its just too early

hen - sorry about that stupid stick - it was probably faulty !
keep going and test again when AFs due?
I have a habit of testing in morning and she shows up in the afternoon :grr:
Any juicy symptoms for us all to get excited over????

Well I got a neg OPK today - but the line was pretty strong.
Reckon I'll get a stronger one tomorrow.
But I've got a dilemma...

OH did his S/A today and his count is pretty crap.
So.... do we leave tomorrow and dtd the day after... or just go for it?
What would you guys do?

oh you guys are soooo lucky having a proper holiday day right now. I'm dead jealous.

And Jax - I've got a question... I've wondered about this for ages now but never found out... what's depo? is it something horrid? so sorry to ask but I'm curious...

i go every other day so more spremies have built up so its more "potent" lmao

Cadz depo stands for depoprovera and it's like the jab over seas, just another form of birth control. I loved mine but I wasn't ttc at the time either. My cousin missed her's by a couple days and so they ran a pg test and it came back positive so it does happen to some women.

oh - I had these visions that depo was a kind of abortive injection or something.
so its just a kind of contraceptive then... cool...

Yes. I didn't have a period for years while I was on it! It was awesome. I decided that I wanted to go off it a couple years back because my body needed a break so I went on the pill, but then I turned 35 and I smoked so they wouldn't give the pill to me so we just started using condoms :dohh: Once I carry this next baby to full term I will probably go back on depo just so I don't have to worry about af.

wow - depo stops af completely!

well I can understand how you felt - I was on the pill for 10 years and got to the point when I thought - this can't be right for my body.

Thankfully we're struggling to TTC so I don't think we'll ever have to worry about contraceptive again! :rofl:

It sucks! They tell you for years don't even look or kiss a boy or you'll get pg and then some of us ttc for years and years with nothing to show for it but a warn out bed and huge bill from the mental institute!:dohh: That's how I'm feeling at the moment!

:blush:

It's brand new, ok well it's a year old now but it shouldn't be breaking!:blush: with just a little nukkie here and there. LMAO

haha broken beds! LMAO!!
It is sad how we are told all these horid things about getting pg at a young age, but at the same time it is a good thing I think as well. I was promiscuous at a young age, and had I not known about condoms and BC I would probablly have a few kids now.
Or not...
I mean I did get pg at age 18, but MC'd at 12 weeks. Who knows how many other chemicals I've had...
But the fact that they instill these thoughts in our heads, and then we have to learn the hard way that they are not set in stone truths is bullox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->