• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Thanks ladies. I was thinking that because the aspirin thins the blood it was making it happen. I was hoping that when I O'd my cervix was open and it leaked a little bit, but tbh there isn't any red just pink or brown so I will be phoning my Dr's nurse and ask her about that too.

So me just hanging out in the tww and trying not to kick my DD butte from her to the UK over her grades! OMG she is failing social studies and that's because she didn't turn assignments in! She is loosing her cell phone and then next will be her TV in her room! I'm at my witts end over grades and I refuse to go through this again like last year!

hope your all doing well!

Yay Brit! I'm glad that your doc took you seriously! I hope that all blood tests come back normal fx fx!! Thats funny that you went in all fired up and all that doc needed was a little boost to his ego hehe. Its true though, men ARE spring chicks forever:grr:.

Sunshine, I bet that the aspirin could have something to do with thinning your blood buuttt, it does seem like it would be red. Is there anyway it could have anything to do with what happened last month :cry::shrug:? Just a thought, I'm sorry.

I hope everyone is well!! Its soooo cold here (well its cold for Texas hehe).

Yay Brit! I'm glad that your doc took you seriously! I hope that all blood tests come back normal fx fx!! Thats funny that you went in all fired up and all that doc needed was a little boost to his ego hehe. Its true though, men ARE spring chicks forever:grr:.

Sunshine, I bet that the aspirin could have something to do with thinning your blood buuttt, it does seem like it would be red. Is there anyway it could have anything to do with what happened last month :cry::shrug:? Just a thought, I'm sorry.

I hope everyone is well!! Its soooo cold here (well its cold for Texas hehe).

LRH never be sorry! I asked for advice and yes I have thought about that too but tbh I had a pretty normal period with it being heavy at times and not at others. I just am trying so hard to make sense of everything that has happened in the last year that I think I'm grasping at straws for a reason. I try to be religious but not really only really believe in God but let me tell you I talk to him each night and ask him just exactly he wants me to and haven't heard a word back so I'm taking things into my own hand. Sorrry didn't mean to go off like that but it's the truth would like a solid answer but nothing so I will keep asking until I get pointed into a direction that gives me one.

I was in Texas this summer for my Mothers funeral and it was 100 in the shade and I sweat from places I didn't think I could. LMAO :dohh::dohh:

Where is everyone today?! lol

Ok so i have a question if you BD'd at like 1am would guys consider that morning or night?

Well I would consider that AM. The main thing to remember is to keep consistent with your recordings.

Need to ask now that we've hit December... Is everyone feeling festive yet? I'm currently sitting here with a glass of Stones Ginger Wine so I know Christmas is just round the corner. I'm getting so excited over Christmas. I've just finished wrapping up all the presents (I've still got 1 more to get). Today I bought a tonne of sausage meat so I can prepare my sausage rolls, gonna attempt making mince pies this year (which will be a first for me) and gonna do a whole load of red cabbage... Mmmmmmm!

Where is everyone today?! lol

Ok so i have a question if you BD'd at like 1am would guys consider that morning or night?

Hey Jax!! I would put it as night. I have contemplated this same thing but in the middle of the day (like 2pm). Then I asked my DH and he looked at me like I was crazy and said does it really matter??? :rofl: What a male response. My thinking is that if it didnt matter...FF wouldnt ask!!! Right??:shrug:

How is your day going?

I'm here Jax! Just lurking though..... LOL

Brit I went and got my outside lights from my house to put up on my DH's house or our house now. LOL :dohh: DH will need to crawl on the roof to put them up but he says he's not scared. LOL DD and I will be putting the tree up in the next couple of days. I have so much funiture so some will have to be moved downstairs for a month or so.

DH asked me if we were having prime rib for Christmas dinner and I said with what $ he said he was going to have a good Christmas so then the answer would be yes! LOL I plan on making suet pudding (which is something I've had every year at my Grandma's house since birth LOL) When my parents split Mom didn't have to make anymore so she quit. LOL I love it. It's a lovely bread pudding with lemon sauce. I think I've mastered it now.

I haven't even bought one present but I think DD will be getting a bike from Santa and then we are getting a nice family gift of a wii. :happydance: I want the wii fit so that will be wonderful!

I havent bought one darn gift either :dohh: but I think this next weekend will be filled with shopping. I think that I am gonna get my DH a wii for x-mas also. He wants John Mayer concert tickets but thats boring because he wont be in Austin until March. I need to put up lights but I havent yet. Its our first year in our house so I have never done it before and am a tad nervous about climbing on the roof. DH doesnt do heights...how convenient :dohh::rofl:

I havent bought one darn gift either :dohh: but I think this next weekend will be filled with shopping. I think that I am gonna get my DH a wii for x-mas also. He wants John Mayer concert tickets but thats boring because he wont be in Austin until March. I need to put up lights but I havent yet. Its our first year in our house so I have never done it before and am a tad nervous about climbing on the roof. DH doesnt do heights...how convenient :dohh::rofl:

Do you want me to send my DH down????? He does contruction and has since I met him so heights are nothing to him, they make me very nervous! I don't go outside when he trims our huge tree in the back yard every spring or I leave and go over to my other house and see my friends. :dohh: Good luck with putting up lights at least you don't have snow or ice.

i've had my tree up since saturday :blush: i just love christmas
normally i buy all the presents christmas eve, but this year, i've trying to spread the cost out and i've nearly done, just to buy for my dad and my Dh and my godchild and i'm all done.:thumbup:

brit- on the meds for bad hormones.

oh and sushine, i looked through my notes and it turns out i used to have red blood with bm.i asked the doctor and said are you sure it's not coming from your butt. i said i know that i have a butt and a vjay, and it's coming from my vjay. the answer they gave me was a complete and utter load of :dohh:
i can hardly remember because i think they made it up. thankfully it has gone now, well it went after i had my cyst removed. i'm not saying you have a cyst
they said it was something to do with pressure on the cervix with a bm.
they gave me another smear and when they had look inside there was brown blood and i was like ah ha! i told you. they just didn't seem concerned.i can't believe i forgot all this, because at the time i was freaked out!!!

:rofl::rofl:
Do you want to come to my house and put mine up???? I really don't like having to move all my funiture, wouldn't have to if DH hadn't bought huge WHITE couch and love seat! ARGH sometimes men haven't got a clue!!!!

I am really feeling down about the holiday as this is the first without my Mom and I sometimes think if I don't put all the stuff up I wont miss her as much but that's just crap and I still miss her madly everyday! I am such a ball bag these days. Just broke down crying cause somebody told me what a lovely person my Mom was :dohh: holy crap better get my backbone back so I don't turn into a sissy again. LOL

Gumb totally know cause that's what somebody asked me and I was like well I don't smear my shite where I pee so don't think I could be having out me bumb. :rofl: and it gone now so hopefully that wont happen again. :dohh::blush: but thanks for letting me in on what happened with your spotting I appreciate all the help I can get! :thumbup:

oh and sushine, i looked through my notes and it turns out i used to have red blood with bm.i asked the doctor and said are you sure it's not coming from your butt. i said i know that i have a butt and a vjay, and it's coming from my vjay. the answer they gave me was a complete and utter load of :dohh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
This is the funniest thing I have read/heard in a long time!! I busted out laughing the moment I read it! Thanks for the laugh gumb! :rofl: I suppose we all know so much (too much lol) about our body that it seems so elementary that he would suggest that you might not know where its coming from :shrug: hehe.

It's funny 'cos the nurse asked me the same question about the spotting possibly coming from the rear... Like we wouldn't be able to tell??!! We don't need a degree to work out that one out. :roll:

I'm so jealous, I want outside Christmas lights but unless I'm gonna do it myself it'll never happen. My DH don't like heights or the fuss so I have to make do with cluttering up the indoors instead.

It's funny 'cos the nurse asked me the same question about the spotting possibly coming from the rear... Like we wouldn't be able to tell??!! We don't need a degree to work out that one out. :roll:

I'm so jealous, I want outside Christmas lights but unless I'm gonna do it myself it'll never happen. My DH don't like heights or the fuss so I have to make do with cluttering up the indoors instead.

Ooops didn't mean to double post, my computer was lagging and for some reason it posted again.

Awwww Sunshine, I'm sorry to hear about your mom. I don't want to make you sad but you are so brave and strong. You have to know that your momma loves you and is looking down with fingers and toes crossed for you. You will see her again one day but right now know that she can see you. You need to get that stuff down and miss her and love her.

Btw, you can just have you DH come down here and put up our lights whenever its convenient for him :laugh2: :thumbup: hehe.

I have turned into such an emotional wreck the last week! Crying at the drop of a hat, but that's because I came off the zoloft and haven't filled my Wellbutrin yet so yes there is a little emotion from that but OMG everyday I cry! ARGH!!! I know that my Mom has everything crossed and she is making sure that she gives the baby big hugs and kisses cause it will be a while before she gets to be part of the babies life.:thumbup: I have a great support system here on BNB thanks for when I am feeling like this!

DH doesn't like the state of Texas as ex-@#*% was from there. HEHEHEHE I don't blame him she was nasty! I on the other hand love Texas and wouldn't mind a visit about now as it's freezn a@@ cold up here. LOL:thumbup:

sunshine - i'm sure the holidays make you miss your mum. just go and give your DH and DD a big hug xxxx she is with you everyday, looking and watching over youxx

and crying isn't sissy, it's good for your soul xx

Jax, I am feeling very paranoid now about my thermometer!! For the last four days I have either been 98.18 or 98.2 hmmmm. I am starting to doubt my thermometers skills...even though it is pretty lol. I think I might swing by a pharmacy on my way home to grab another one. It doesnt make sense that my temp would be the exact same for four days in a row, does it??? AF was finally gone this AM so maybe temps dont fluctuate while shes around, idk.

sunshine - i'm sure the holidays make you miss your mum. just go and give your DH and DD a big hug xxxx she is with you everyday, looking and watching over youxx

and crying isn't sissy, it's good for your soul xx

Ok so crying while reading this post doesn't make me a wimp:cry::cry:

I am going to make the best of this holiday season! I am going to put my tree up tonight as DH was a such a jerk last night I just went to bed!

How are you today Gumb69?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"