• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

I saw a signature on here that said "If I turn out to be infertile my greatest regret will be not knowing in college". Its awful but pretty freakin' funny at the same time.

Yeah, I was also on depo and didn't have a preiod for 3 years. I got off in April of 2007. I hated it but I have heard of people, like Sunshine, that say that they loved it :shrug: It made me REALLY emotional for about a week after each shot and I was just way more hormonal about everything in general for the years that I was on it.

Well girls, I am 99% positive that I am out this month. My temps keep dropping and I am back at my coverline as of this AM :growlmad:. Now I am just waiting for the :witch:. Btw, is it just me or does it piss off anyone else that the witch is smiling???.....:gun::rofl:

:rofl: that slag bag! she's lovin it!

Sorry about the temp drop - your tickers on CD1 - did she land then? :hugs:

No, that ticker is broken!! I wish I had more control over it. My cycles are hardly ever exactly x amount of days. I have been spotting a VERY small amount for the last couple of days (almost not even enough to consider) but still no smiling witch :rofl:

prolonged spotting - now thats a great sign - but the low temps aren't so great - but that last ones got a circle round it - why don't you trust it?
I only got early spotting when I tried EPO - hope its not that and there's a bean trying to stick!!!

No, that ticker is broken!! I wish I had more control over it. My cycles are hardly ever exactly x amount of days. I have been spotting a VERY small amount for the last couple of days (almost not even enough to consider) but still no smiling witch :rofl:

Well FF has a sister site linked to it that will match your chart rather than X amount of days.
i think it's www.tickerfactory.com
Not as cute as the lillie pie ones, but less aggrivating.

Also, prolonged spotting was not a good thing for me in the cases i've had it. One indicated my EP, and the other times my dr and I concluded I had lower progesterone. :shrug:
Why oh why cant our bodies give us cut and dry signals???!?!?!

Hi Hen! I love your avatar! Yes, it is difficult and the smiling witch doesn't help. They should make an ugly witch smiley with a big wart on her head...Don't count out yet, I know the signs aren't super great, but hopefully she just fades away...I wanted to say hi to everyone and tell you that I look in on you often! I love bfp's from this thread and I can't wait to see more! You all are so brave and special. This is a fun place and one by one you will all get the lucky :bfp: :dust: :hugs:

Hello ladies!!!

Caz, I guess that fertility friend made it an open circle because I temped an hour earlier than I normally do :shrug:...my DH was restless and woke me up so I had to go ahead and take it. I am not sure how much of a difference and hour would make but we will see tomorrow. What is EPO?? I am really hoping for a sticky bean but I am hating the way my chart looks right now :nope:. I can't wait to wake up and temp tomorrow. What has become of my life...I look forward to taking my temperature at the same time every morning :dohh:. It's the highlight of my day :rofl:.

Iwantbebebad, thank you for the pma!! The witch that you described sounds perfect!! Also, thanks for the compliment on my avater!! You're so sweet :flower: ! Congrats on your bun in the oven. I LOVE the name Ella!! Its perfectly feminine and sweet!

Pre, thanks for the advice on tickerfactory.com I'm headed there as soon as I leave bnb. I have wondered if I don't have low progesterone because I think that depo can cause that. Before I ever had the shot I had completely normal cycles. I got off a long time ago so I don't know if it could still be messing up my progesterone levels after all this time. I will look into it after the new year if it still seems to be an issue.

Ladies, y'all are all so awesome!! I'm so glad that I have y'all :friends: !! I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!! :hugs:

Yay!!! Pre, thank you sooo much! Ticker factory is way better and still had some cute options!

little red hen - hope AF didn't show. i agree on the smiling witch. i hate it !!!!
think i'll try the ticker factory too. a change of ticker might bring good luck.

oooh - well I've got a bit of PMA for you Hen if you want it....

My temps rise the more awake I get - usually by a decimal point an hour...
Its not much but it's move it away from the coverline !

Hi ya everyone. So Hen, what's happening? Has the witch stayed away?

Blast Caz you haven't got long to go 'til your fs appointment. 11 days!!! Blimey. What's gonna happen then?

Well, today I popped over to my brother's for a Sunday roast which was fab. I brought my little dog over too and afterwards we went for a walk along the beach so tonight I've been bathing my dog 'cos she was filthy!!! Never mind, it was all good fun.

Tomorrow I have (hopefully) my last eye check up followed by a drs appointment in the afternoon, which I'm petrified about. I still wanna chat about the amount of spotting I've had throughout my cycles but am scared he tells me to bugger off and to come back when we've been ttc for a year. Thought it might be worth a try anyway so all charts and extra data have been printed just in case.

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

Well the witch got me .](*,) I am frustrated but its okay, I know that in time I will get my bfp (we all will...yay!) but I just hope its sooner than later.

Whoa Caz!! I saw that your ticker said 2 weeks preggo and I almost fell out of my chair :rofl: then I saw "my wish ticker" above it. I hope that you get to have a real pg ticker soon!!! :hugs:

Brit, I hope that your eye appt goes well!! I also hope that your Dr. will talk to you about why you are spotting. Even if it hasnt been a year he/she should still talk to you about that...keyword being "should". I hope that you get all good news today from both docs :hugs:. It sounds like y'all had a blast your brother's this weekend!!! I'm sure your furry baby was in heaven running around getting filthy!!!

Gumb, I hope that those cute new tickers bring you loads of good luck!! Do you have a regular 31 day cycle and your cycle ticker is never off?? If so, Im jealous!!!

I hope everyone is having a beautiful day!!xxxx

Hello Ladies =)

Brit- it looks like we are on the same cycle day!!

Well OH's cousins leave tomorrow to go back to MI im happy that i will have my house back lol. Now im just waiting for O day and i will be great!

:dust: for all of us!!

Well ladies it appears that I O'd on Friday and tbh that really miffs me off! DH and didn't dtd again since Wed. so I'm probably out this month too! :cry: I didn't get my normal signals(ie O pain or ewcm) WTF??????

Jax and Brit you are just gearing up to O soon! WOOO HOOO!!

LRH so sorry that slag bag as Cazd calls her showed up. :hugs: Yes it will happen!

Cadz getting oh so close to your FS appt!

Pre how you getting along??? Haven't heard from you for a while about the whole ttc bit??????

afm Dr has put me on a low dose aspirin and since I started taking it I have been having some pinkish brownish cm????? WTH???? don't really know what to think atm. When it first started I though omg ovulation spotting but it's been there only when I have a bm or do an internal check of cm or cp. Do any of you ladies have any words of wisdom?

Sunshine don't count yourself out yet, Wednesday's not too bad... Those little soldiers could last that long. As for spotting, I hate it and unfortunately no words of wisdom from here - I can't even work out the reason why I have it - sorry. Hopefully yours will clear up though. Maybe it is just to do with the aspirin, medication can mess with the system.

Sorry Hen about the witch. Bring on those Christmas bfps!!!

Little Red Hen - sorry about AF showing. xx next month. you will get your Christmas BFP xxx just you wait and see.
about the 31 day cycle, it's pretty much accurate but that's only cos of all the fertility medication i'm on. before it could be anywhere from day 23-28. which was a nightmare!!!

sunshine - i'm not sure about the pinkish brown cm. i normally get that before AF. no harm in you ringing your doctor and asking. hopefully it's just very early implantation.xx
and PMA xx those :spermy: are resilient and can live for a few days, so don't worry xxxx

Gumb did you go on medication because of your cycle range? My cycles are never the same (range from 26-33).

Brit - How'd the appointment go? any words of wisdom about the spotting?

Sunshine - your spottings a bit random - and when you have a BM! doesnt sound normal :shock: but maybe with thin blood - might have something to do with it?

Hen - So sorry she got you xxx hope she's gentle :hugs:

Well luckily my dr didn't tell me to clear off. In fact he's sending me for cd21 bloods, which will be checking for progesterone or thyroid issues. It was quite funny actually 'cos I went in there all guns blazing with my charts and everything and I think I might have blew him away a bit. Actually, I think I may have got on his good side really 'cos when he asked about my DH's age I said he was 40 but also said he was still a spring chicken at that age, which he seemed to like 'cos I would say he's probably of a similar age. He was such a nice chap though and asked me to book another appointment with him in 3 weeks, which will be after I have had the bloods. So the day my DH comes back will be the day that I'll be bruised from having blood taken from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->