• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

LRH- Yea i am stopping at Target today and buying a new thermometer just because i do not trust mine. I figure if i get the same temps with the new one then i know that i am crazy lol. Do you take your temp orally or vaginally?

Ladies its not odd to have a temp stay the same for days at a time. I temp orally and have days like that.

Thanks Pre! That's comforting! I also take my temps orally, Jax how do you temp? Did you get your new thermometer? I am sooo excited, I think that I have tomorrow off (yay:happydance:) its supposed to snow so the whole city (actually all of central texas) is shutting down...its pretty funny :rofl:. Us texans just don't know what to do when it drops below 32 degrees:dohh:. I hope everyone is having a good night/day!

Well i went to target and bought a different Thermometer.. and i was RIGHT!!!! my old thermometer from walgreens is a piece of shit. I took my temp with both this morning. On the walgreens thermometer it was the 96.80 like it has been for the past 3 days but on my new one it was 97.05. Im happy and mad that the same time. Im happy because i know that my temps arent really as low as the old thermometer was saying but im mad because now my chart is all messed up and all the temps that i have taken for the past 3 months are completely wrong!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Eeh had a great BD session last night so hoping i O soon!!

How are you ladies doing?

I temp orally and love my thermometer!

LRH LMAO about the town shutting down. They don't know how to drive on ice and snow there cause it only happens once or twice a year. If you lived up here in South Dakota it would be second nature to you LOL

Pre glad you stopped in to say hi.

Jax so glad you temp question has been answered! :thumbup:

Afm my temp jumped back up this am so fxd that yesterday was the implation dip I wished for! DD and I have a swim party tonight then ping pong ball drop downtown tomorrow am and then girls dinner party at my house Sat night and then Sunday night DD's Christmas program. So busy weekend!

Hope your all well!

I take my temps vaginally because im pretty sure i sleep with my mouth open so the temps aren't as accurate if i took them orally. I tested it too.

Ugh its snowing here.. even tho i am a native minnesotan i dont think i will ever get used to the cold. I WISH that our city would shut down.. but that's never gonna happen lol i always hope that one day my owner will say that we have a snow day lmao.

What are you ladies up to this weekend?

I am about to go to home depot to buy some pipe covers, garland and Christmas lights. DH and I are going to stay in and rent movies tonight (def Night at the Museum 2 and I'm not sure what else) and then tomorrow I'm off to buy Christmas presents...fun fun. My temp finally changed this morning woohoo! I was starting to doubt my thermometer but its back on my good list :dohh:.

Well i went to target and bought a different Thermometer.. and i was RIGHT!!!! my old thermometer from walgreens is a piece of shit. I took my temp with both this morning. On the walgreens thermometer it was the 96.80 like it has been for the past 3 days but on my new one it was 97.05. Im happy and mad that the same time. Im happy because i know that my temps arent really as low as the old thermometer was saying but im mad because now my chart is all messed up and all the temps that i have taken for the past 3 months are completely wrong!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Eeh had a great BD session last night so hoping i O soon!!

How are you ladies doing?

I know I sleep with my mouth open also. But it doesn't make that much of a difference.
Make sure to keep using the same therm throughout the rest of your cycle so as to avoid throwing things off. Just keep a seperate list of temps with the new one.
I would check your therms in a glass of icewater. We all know that should register 32 degrees f, and if the old therm registers something else it is defo defective.
That's how we checked our therms at Starbucks! :haha:

Feeling a bit down today ladies... My chart has a 6 day gap in temps, and I am pretty sure I ov'd during those 6 days sometime. And we didn't DTD regularly. So I feel like we are out this time.:cry:
But I will carry on Temping and using my progesterone until the end. I didn't temp last cycle so I didn't know how much of a difference the progesterone made. But as you can see from two days ago to yesterday, one pill made a pretty big difference.

In other news... I am so excited to see Snugglebot finally went into labour last night!!! Can't wait to hear all about her experience and see baby Jezzy!

:hugs: Pre hope your not out! You can have some of my PMA! and I will spinkle you some :dust::dust:

WOOOO HOOOO Snuglebot!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about Jezzy!

LRH I forgot to say I rented "The Ugly Truth" OMG such a good and funny movie, but I'm a sap sometimes. LOL I also rented "Imagine That" with Eddie Murphy and laughed my ass off!

I really want to rent "Night at the Museum" maybe tonight as I have kids until about 11pm

well hello ladies!

First off - Sunshine - you're a real star - you've been through so much this year.
I just hope 2010 is a nicely erm... 'productive'? one for you - meaning that you make a baby of course!

and my lord - that has to be the BIGGEST implantation dip ever!!!

I love you guys and your thermometers! I've had mine for a year now and temped with it practically everyday - but Pre - I know what you mean when there's a gap.
I stopped temping one month but HATED my chart being so empty!

Jax - I know it was ages ago that you asked but I just love to share my opinion!!!
If I dtd during the night then I always record it as a night-time sesh.
Only 'cos it means that those :spermy: have had a chance to swim un-hindered while you sleep :smug:

And I'm well jealous of all your snow! It hardly ever snows over here and then it doesn't last :nope:

Well - Xmas time is nearly here and we're gonna join in the festivities and put our decorations up this weekend.
Ha - and talking about moving furniture - we don't ever do it!
We were looking for a usb lead for the playstation and hunted under the table in the corner of the living room - and there's a bauble under there - from last year!
:rofl:

I LUUUUVed the Ugly Truth! So funny, but kinda corny. Totally my kinda movie!

Cazd thank hun I appreciate the nice words! I will be happy and yes we all deserve our happy ending! You haven't had a great year either and your very strong so we will make it happen with the support of us all!

Premomt I am a movie watcher so if I come across another one Oh I loved "The Proposal" I loved it!

Hope I find another when I go to the Red Box tonight to return the other one. LOL It's calling my name.......

oh yes the proposal was fab too!
if you like humor (adult humor) watch The Hangover. FREAKING HALARIOUS~

I love watching movies but DH gets about 2 minutes in and starts snoring. LOL can't even go to the theater it's a waste of money so I just rent them and watch them when he's not there. LOL:thumbup:

I want to go see "The Blindside" have you seen it yet? It looks so good and I just love Sandra!

I haven't! I skipped it to babysit day after thanks giving. Heard it was FANTASTIC tho.. Would love to see it myself.

The Proposal was hilarious, I have to agree! I'm a Ryan Reynolds fan though. He's just funny and the fact that he's got nice looks is a perk! Lol. The hubby thinks Sandra is cute, so, we're even. =D

I'm Brit, btw. *waves*

I watched a film this week that was just awesome - beautifully shot and extremely well acted but the darkest material... Happiness.
It had the uncomfortable suspense of "the office" but without the humour.
Sounds awful but its on of the best films I've seen for a long time.
Oh - and we saw Inglorious Basterds this week too - loved it!

i loved the proposals. did you see Bride wars that is good.
oh and the hangover is hilarious.
did anyone ever see the notebook, i think it is the saddest film ever. boo hooo.

Parts of the notebook were shot here in SC! There is a place called Boone Hall Plantation- its a working plantation here, and its a musuem too. You can tour the grounds and the house. Well the house is the one she grew up in. The outside anyways, the inside they shot was not the same.:nope:
Its neat to watch the movie and see the house cuz I've been there!
Bride wars was too freaking funny!!
I haven't seen the two you mentioned caz, wanted to see ing *******s.
Anyone see men who stare at goats? Or the Mr fox movie? I love george clooney..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->