Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Glad to hear you're feeling grotty (in a good way of course :thumbup:). Gosh I've just had my life stolen away by Bravo. I absolutely love naf TV, ie the Real Housewives and I've got massively into the Millionaire Matchamaker! Fabulous stuff.

So yesterday I finally purchased myself a diary for this year - I'm so slack! Anyway, the only info I'm gonna keep a tab on is my AF and bd sessions, that's it.

Just been checking those charts. I take it Jax and LRH this is your plenty of bd'ing time!

Thanks Brit! LMAO

I'm totally into Criminal Minds and Law and Order and then it's the Bachelor on Monday nights :dohh: the girls are really scary this season.

Hope your all having a banner day!

Hi Ladies! Well I tested this morning on a cb digital and it was a :bfp::wohoo::yipee: I hope everyone is doing well!!!!! xxxxxx

Congrtatulations!!!!!!!!! That is so exciting!!
Before you know it you will be holding your little baby and all this waiting will be a blur:) Im so happy for you!!

Thank you Erin!!!! I hope that the time goes by quickly because October seems so far from now! Yay, looks like your due date is coming up quickly!!! Congrats on baby #3!!!

LRH I was thinking the same thing about Erin! WOOO HOOO not but about a month away!

You'll have to keep us updated with the little one!:thumbup:

OMG am I left on my own? :shock: Suppose I better go find somewhere new to hang out.... :cry::cry::cry: Mind you, it's good news for all you guys. Hope all goes well and you'll be holding your little bundles soon xx

brit - i'm still here, waiting for the elusive and sticky bfp

I'm not going to stop being your CHEERLEADER!!!!

Go Brit Go Gumb! (she does cartwheels which really aren't pretty iykwim)

Jumps and does some kind of cheerleading move. LMAO

Don't run away I'm always here for you and who ever else would like to join in!

:hugs:

Glad to see I'm not alone :happydance:.

Well I've now got renewed pma for cycle no.11 (albeit I'm still on cycle no.10). Went to my gynae follow up this morning and had drs appt yesterday. So firstly the underactive thyroid is borderline and due to the fact that I clearly ovulate every month there is no need at this point to be worried about it. This just needs to be kept an eye on :thumbup:.

Secondly my spotting issue... They first thought it was like an abrasion at my cervix but because the spotting is mainly between ovulation and AF they think it's more likely to be hormonal. So I'm getting tablets for progesterone, which I need to take for the next 3 months from the time of ovulation to AF. If this stops the spotting then voila... Pregnancy could occur :yipee:, if the spotting continues then onto a minor op on my cervix I go :(.

Anyway, I'm feeling cheerful that finally something's happening. I've been under investigation since bloomin' October!

:happydance::happydance:

My Dr had me use progesterone suppositories after O until af well I had just started that the cycle I got my BFP! I also take a baby aspirin everyday to increase blood flow to my uterus! Sounds like you have a plan!

FXD this will help with all issues! :hugs:

I must admit that's why I'm having good thoughts about it all 'cos I was sure I'd heard great things.

Anyway Sunshine how's pregnancy treating you?

Well Brit so far this pregnancy is going well. I have gotten to see the little one three times so far, once at 8wks, 10wks and the last time being 13wks and I go back for blood tests and a regular check up on Feb 24th and we'll probably listen to the HB. I will be freaking out the next few weeks, alright until I reach 24wks I will be freaking out :dohh: the last time I lost my little bean was around 15w so next appt is nerve racking:wacko:

How are you doing? Good I hope! Are you finished galavanting around the world these days?:shrug:

Aww I miss my baby bump and want another one!

Sunshine I'm sure everything will be good this time - you've had too much pain for it not to be. Hopefully you're nerves can be settled after you next appt, I do hope so.

Hey Shey sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:.

I didn't lose a baby. I have a 19 month old son. I just miss being preggers that's all. hehe

Oops a daisy :dohh:! Well, I'm glad to hear that... So you're ttc you're 2nd? How long have you been ttc for?

From your fingers to God's ears. I pray nightly that nothing happens and really wont start to enjoy this pregnancy until after I reach 24 weeks:dohh: but watch out after that I'm good to go!:thumbup:

Hope your having a wonderful day!

Hey Shey hope your doing well the little guy is very handsome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->