Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Well, I'm now back over in Texas but only for 2 weeks and I'm up at a ridiculous time due to jet lag. Never mind. Glad to see everyone's doing good.

Morning Ladies :flower:

How is everyone today? Ugh i woke up with a killer backache.. idk what happened! Well im just on boring CD3 waiting for AF to go away so we can catch that eggy!

Hey ladies- Just wanted you all to know that I'm leaving this journal to start fresh in the Long Term section.
I will be starting a Long Term Leftover LuvBumps thread soon, so if you want to join that's where I (and a few other ladies) will be!
Good luck to you all in your journey and thank you so very much for being as supportive as you all have! :kiss:

Oh Prem you will be very much missed on this thread so make sure you pop back in from time to time... No doubt I'll still be here :dohh:, actually what is the time frame for when you consider yourself long term ttc? I have a feeling I'm heading that way.... Must keep positive and the same applies to you xx

well I put it off till I was in cycle 18, but you come over when you are good n ready!

:witch: landed for me today so I'm moving over to LT LoveBumps too :hissy:

I'm on cycle 14 - come and join us Brit! Well... TTC for any length of time feels like FOREVER. You're ALL welcome :hugs:

can you feel the love !!!

Caz I'm so sorry that AF showed! I've literally just woken up and I feel like I just wanna stamp my feet 'cos my temp is starting to go down. I feel so piddled off by all of this. I know my temp is still high but I've seen too many cycles go this way. Why is it so difficult to get pregnant???

Thanks for the invite over to LTTC but do you know, I'm quite scared to head on over. I'm now approaching cycle 10 so I feel that I don't really deserve to complain really, well at least until I hit a full year but like you said Caz it does feel like forever. Gosh I think I'm breaking my New Years resolution at the first hurdle (it was to not stress over ttc and to just take it in my stride. I was hoping for a "whatever will be will be" kind of attitude - yeah right!!) I'm sure I'm allowed one bad though right?

Caz~ so sorry the witch got you :hugs: :hugs:

Brit~ Your chart looks good. Fx'd for more high temps! :hugs:

Well i am on CD6 on my last day of Soy. Jeez has that stuff messed with my emotions! I have been a total bitch the past 2 days and last night me and OH were BD'ing and he didnt "get there" and i just bawled for like 15 minutes because that had never happened before and i felt so useless iykwim.. thank god today is my last day taking that stuff!

Caz, I'm so sorry that the :witch: got you :hissy::hissy:. I'm sad that you girls are headed over to LTTTC and I wish that this wasnt taking so long for any of us!! I hope that I don't have to join y'all over there, I will probably be in denial and wait until 18 months if we still arent pg :shrug:. I will miss seeing you and Premomt in here :sad: but I totally understand wanting to move over. I hope that y'all are both knocked up :blush::haha: very soon!!! xxxx

Jaxie, I think I would have cried too but I am a big baby when it comes to stuff like that :rofl:. A couple of times my DH has just flat out not wanted to do it and I cried and cried!!!!!! So what does the soy do, I think I heard its like kinda like a natural clomid...is that right? Didnt you also do the vitamin b6 last cycle? xxxx

Brit, what are you talking about girl?!? Your chart looks really good!!! Keep the PMA hun!!! So you are back in Texas....where?? I am in Austin!!! xxxx

So sorry to hear you ladies are moving. Hope that everything works out for you! Cazd so sorry that cow bag got you! At least you now know it can happen! FXD that this is your cycle!

Hope you other ladies are doing well!

Just stoppin by to say Hi and drop some dust!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

The soy is supposed to be like natural clomid. I am hoping that it is going to make me O better, if you look at my chart it seems to be working, my temps are alot higher this cycle than ever before. Fx'd!

After our failed attempt at BDing OH tried to make me feel better by saying "just think honey since i did get there this time the next time it will be filled with extra swimmers!" that made me laugh but i was still so upset. I think that the soy made me even more emotional about the whole thing.

Hi Sunshine!! How is it goin?

Awww well that was sweet of him to say because I think most men wouldnt even go out of their way to say something sweet after that. I think that my DH would probably just get defensive and not want to talk about it :rofl:.

LOL It was very sweet and mine wouldn't probably appologize but indeed there will be more swimmers next time!

I'm good feeling kinda sicky atm but it comes and goes. I have a scan on Monday againso hopefully I will get another pic

Brit, what are you talking about girl?!? Your chart looks really good!!! Keep the PMA hun!!! So you are back in Texas....where?? I am in Austin!!! xxxx

I'm just up the road from you in Spring - well not really just up the road lol. My DH has his workshop in Houston. We visited Austin last year for a nice weekend away and it was so incredibly different to Houston but they say that don't they about Texas, that not one place is the same within it. You definitely have a variety over here.

So AF hit this morning, which was no surprise for me really. So onto cycle 10 - who would have thought hey. I realised while tinkering with my chart that I hadn't updated my ticker last month :dohh:.

I'm debating about giving myself some time off from temping this month but I'm still not sure, haven't quite made my mind up yet. I have my drs appt next week to discuss the thyroid issue so have a load of questions ready to fire at him about it. I don't really know whether I should even be ttc while I have this and the cervix problem. It might even be good for me to take a very relaxed approach to ttc but we'll see. I'm now trying to think of what Samzi's phrase was for this but I can't recall it - maybe I should blame that on the thyroid, they say one of the symptoms is a fuzzy head :haha:. Right, it's actually doing my head in trying to think so I may have to refer back to the beginning pages of this thread.

Yes, I definitely think a ntnp approach will be good this month. Afterall, we fly back to the UK on Saturday (arrive Sunday) and we're literally only back for 5 days 'cos we then fly off to Japan for our anniversary and it is a pain sometimes temping and keeping track of everything.

Sorry to write an essay. I hope you girls are gearing up for ovulation!! GL x

Found it!!! The saying was... SHIG (see how it goes). You wouldn't believe how relieved I am at finding the phrase :lol:.

LMAO I am glad you found it because it would have killed me trying to remember-- That was her lucky month too! I saw you have thyroid issues. I have a terribly low thyroid and it can present problems but I got stable on meds and so far it has been great. The good news is once you are stable, your bod doesn't know the diff! Good luck girls... Brit PM me if you ever want to chat thyroid.. I found my prob in Jan and medicated and conceived in May... :hugs:

Brit, I'm sorry AF got you!!!! And yes we def have a variety going on here in Texas...especially Austin!!! The city's motto is "Keep Austin Weird" :dohh". It got started because Austin has A LOT of small businesses but then people took it to heart and some people are super strange :rofl:. DH and I live in a very normal traditional part of Austin so we really only encounter the weirdness every now and again :haha:.

I hope everyone is doing well!!!!!!

Brit so sorry the cow bag got you! :hugs: I think the SHIG method is a good fit! Samzi sure did well on it! Good luck and Happy Anniversary if I don't see you before then!

LRH Texas alone has some really weird people. LOL Ok so my Mom lived there for the last 6 or so years. LOL The one I'm talking about is my DD's biological father OMG weirdo!!!! And he works for Homeland Securtiy :dohh:

Hope everybody else is doing well!

afm just doing the day by day thing still. I have started a preggo journal so all my info is in there is your interested. Not been feeling so hot lately but that's a good thing and it will soon pass.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL MY GIRLS HERE!!!!

:hugs:

Glad to hear you're feeling grotty (in a good way of course :thumbup:). Gosh I've just had my life stolen away by Bravo. I absolutely love naf TV, ie the Real Housewives and I've got massively into the Millionaire Matchamaker! Fabulous stuff.

So yesterday I finally purchased myself a diary for this year - I'm so slack! Anyway, the only info I'm gonna keep a tab on is my AF and bd sessions, that's it.

Just been checking those charts. I take it Jax and LRH this is your plenty of bd'ing time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->