Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:
:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

YEAH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

OMG so excited for you!

I posted a pic of my scan in my journal,

HAHAHAHAHA - yup - thought I'd slip that in and see if you guys noticed!

Yeah - I did a FRER this morning - super early 'cos I was thinking about my mid-cycle spotting and couldn't hold my pee in any more - and at 5:30am this morning there was a line!!!
I managed to squeeze out another drop of wee and tested using another stick - just a store one - and that's got a faint line on it too.
The lines are really faint but they're defo there! we're gonna hike to the supermarket in the snow later to get me some more sticks for tomorrow.

so you see.... you HAVE to :test: Come join me in WTF land !!!!

WOW!!!! Oh my gosh! All this waiting for all of us and here we are!!! Everyone that was originally on when I joined is pregnant!!!!! And as for the rest of you- you time is VERY near I feel it!!!! Congrats to all you!! I will be praying for all of us to have healthy babies!!!!

OMG Caz :wohoo:!!!!! Congrats on the :bfp: babe!!!! I can't beieve that it happen the month that you weren't temping or stressing over ttc!!! Wow! I may give that method a go!!! Caz I am so happy for you and DH, I know y'all have been through a lot with ttc!! Congrats again hun!!! :hugs: xxxx

Sunshine, congrats on your wonderful scan and little one's heart beat :happydance:!!!! I am going to head over to your journal to have a peek at your scan pic :yipee:!!! xxxx

Pre, OMG girly!!!!! :test::test::test::test:!!!! I hope you get a :bfp: hun!!!! This team is super lucky!!!! My fingers and toes are crossed for you!!!! :hugs: xxxx

OMG - CAZ CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: That is fabulous news..... I'm soooooooooooo happy for you :happydance:.

oh no, I won't be testing till af is due or even a day after. I can't handle a BFN right now.
But thank you for the PMA and Dust. I need all I can get!

Congratulation girls, Pre you aren't far behind honey, if Cazmeister did it with one egg shooter you aren't far behind! I believe in you too hun. I promised you all I wouldn't leave ttc journals until you all got it and we are getting closer and closer! :hugs:

Congrats Caz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Thanks ladies - today's stick was virtually non-existant though so its still very early days.
I've been so very thirsty so I wonder if I diluted my pee too much :rofl:
I'll keep you guys posted x

OMG!! Congrats Caz!! Thats so freaking exciting! Im so happy for you!

Right, I know I'm not on here much anymore, which is partly due to the fact that this ttc is very tiresome but also 'cos I've been under a few investigations. I'm not sure whether I've said already but the drs think I have an underactive thyroid, which can be a cause of irregular periods, spotting and infertility. I've also been to see a gynae so now we have a fair idea what else is causing the spotting... I'm bleeding from my cervix so I may have an infection but once the swabs come back we'll know for sure, other than that I may need to have a minor op - great :dohh:.

I do have a question for you though as regards underactive thyroid and infertility. Is it possible to be infertile even though I'm ovulating? Even bloods have confirmed that I defo am ovulating so surely there is still a little hope right??!! Or am I releasing dud eggs? I'm to go back to my GPs to sort out the thyroid issue but he has told me it'll be simple to sort out - just a bit time consuming (here's my impatience showing).

Ta for any help. x

Brit - what did the other bloods come back as?
If you're ovulating then that's a GREAT start...
its the CD23 bloods that are important after that - are they enough to 'keep' the baby?

My dr sent me for CD21 bloods and the progesterone level was normal and showed that I was ovulating :yipee:. The only thing that showed abnormality was the thyroid.

then I reckon you're ovulating normally - if everything else is OK - sounds like you've got a good chance of conceiving naturally.

Even a quick squizz at your charts show that you're oving and dipping at the right places....

Yes - I'll play at being Dr Caz today :smug:

Thanks. Yesterday I thought there wasn't a hope in hell that I would get pregnant but I'd much rather have a little hope.

From what i have read the reason why underactive thyroid can cause fertility issues is because it will make you not ovulate. So that fact that you are ovulating is AWESOME!! :hugs:

Just checking in on all my lovely Team Lovebumps!

afm had a wonderful weekend with just me and DD. Very tired these days but other than that pretty good. If I don't eat regularly then I get pretty shakie and icky feeling.

Hope your all doing well!

Hey Ladies :flower:

Well i am on CD 2 now.. have some new found PMA!

Just hoping this cycle isnt as long as the last one. I want my old 28 day cycles back! lol but im glad that i am "normal" again...

How is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->