• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Happy Mothers Days to all you ladies over the ponds, and next year you will all be getting mothers days cards off your babies. ok well maybe your partners will have to go to the shop to get them as i think the babies might struggle to get to the shops all on their own. XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Oh bloody hell you guys - my heart leapt when I heard you were celebrating mothers day - I thought I'd forgotten and my mum'd be LIVID !!!
But then I remember chatting with my friend (who has a 12 week old baby) she spent mothers day with her mum - got her a card and flowers etc... and right at the end of the day she said to her mum... you know.. I'm a mum too now. Her mum had totally forgotten about it being her day too now!

Anyway - I guess I've got some catching up to do - and I'll get the team logo in my signature and I've got some new journals to stalk too!

P.S. Irish - I just love your chart overlay - you're next!

hello all can i join? im 19 and TTC with OH of a year.....and on CD11 of 1st TTC cycle xxx

OOh - Hello you! Of course you're welcome to join us.
4 days to OV !!!!

:hi: Maybe Baby. Oooh I'm so jealous, you've only got 4 days!! I'm still waiting for this bloomin' AF to disappear but hey even if it did I'm still awaiting O day :dohh:. Never mind.

thanks for all the welcomes :) am dreading seeing OHs mum tomorrow...she dislikes me and is a hypocrit...doesnt want me pg before marriage...ses shes with 3 kids by 2 dads...i dont judge but when she judges me GRRRR xx

i'm sure she will realise eventually how much you love each other and that by having a baby together shows your commitment.
i'm married and my Dh wanted us to be married before we started trying. His family are catholic and have very strong views on it.
It made no difference to me. I think having a baby is the biggest commitment you can make. It's easier to walk away from a marriage than it is to walk away from a child you have had together.
i wish you luck in ttc x

evening ladies.

got the rest of my holiday clothes today wooo :happydance:

i'm sooo jealous samzi.
a week of fun in the sun.

Yeah - marriage is just a gesture - we didn't take it seriously at all - got married in Vegas!
but bringing a child into the world... now that's serious!

i know....OH and i have had people telling us to get married 1st...his mum lol amoungst others, i dont think we need to thought...children are so serious on their own

Samzi - going anywhere nice? I love thinking about holidays what with the sunshine, relaxation etc. Mmmm...

OH's mum was horrendous (cnt spell that), as usual....banging on and on about us #"comming properly" by this she means a wedding she can plan lol. I told her no and that we had other things we wanted to commit to first....god i really hope i have my BFP for her wedding. she drives me mad and knows all the buttons to push to send me up the wall....bit miffed and down...OPKs not much darker

CD12 opks so far, will ad last one at 8

Attachments

• DSC00186.jpg
    DSC00186.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 7
Samzi - I'm sure you'll have a fab time!

Maybe Baby - I feel for you about your OH's mum. I have a really good relationship with my MIL but there are times when she really annoys the hell out of me (I probably annoy her also :angelnot:) and say things that upset me. If it does get too much for you though maybe tell her or ask your OH to have a little word with her. Sometimes they need that gentle convo to realise that they've overstepped the mark.

Sorry, I can't be of any help with OPKs. This is my first month of TTC and haven't got the foggiest about all the technical baby making gizmos yet. :blush:

Hey all!
Just thought I would stop in since I was taking the weekend off of BnB :rofl:

And.......DH and I weren't married when DS was born, he was 11 months old at our wedding! You don't have to be married to have children, nor do you have to be married to prove you love each other. It's a choice we all make. DH and I wanted to be married....and our son just happened to come first.

Anyway, I am still hanging around although I will be out this month. Will try to :sex: tomorrow night which will be CD 9, and thats 4 days before Ov and thats all we will get this month.
Oh well, I am ready for next month!

Its such a shame that you can't freeze :spermy: in an ice cube tray and just pop it in when you're ready :rofl:

Brit - you've joined the right thread for getting to know all about TTC charting n stuff.
Anything you want to know - just ask!

Maybe Baby - keep going with the OPKs. I used exactly the same sticks as you for 3 months and I only got a fab dark line in the 3rd month. I just had faint lines in the first 2...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->