Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

ladies
im homei didnt get my BFP :( :( and OH slipped 2 discs in his back sky diving...so we are out for this month too....great eh?
am really down atm....
ut most importantly how are you all?! BFPs?! testing?! let me know i will catxch up tomo xxxx

Welcome back hun, how was your holiday? I am sorry that you didn't get your bfp. And about your DH! I just went through that with my DH, he had 2 surgeries in the past 2 months, one on his knee and the next his back....same thing. I know how upsetting it is. I pray that he gets better soon. My DH had his surgery nearly a month ago and he is already doing a lot better. Hang in there hun, we are all here for you. Where are you in your cycle?

Oh guys...I feel terrible that I haven't had time to check up on what's been happening!!! my life has been so hectic (or maybe its just in my mind and all the decisions I need to make - see my journal)...I keep trying to get on here but my oh has moved home now, so we are just getting used to things and I don't really want him knowing I come on here just yet (I don't think he will understand). I REALLY hope all is good with you all. I'll try to have a good read through tomorrow!

:dust: all round!
xxx

WOW- this party is kickin' !!! LOL
No positive OPK yet- I have the suckiest thermometer! I need to go buy a good one- Any hints on a good one?? The BD starts tomorrow!! We have our anniversary date and the game is on!!!! WOO HOO!

Oh btw- I HATE poas- I am so a PIAC addict!!! I have missed SOO many times and you pee all over your hands! i hate it SO much!! Those digis are SO cool- I wish it would say on ours how far we are! That would be cool!

So the theme this month is good- SO many:bfp:!!! I think it would be so cool if we could all get one!

Any history on using Robitussin during OV?? Let me know what you think!
Things are getting SO exciting!

conswayla...CD12 ut havent sexed yet so not much hope for this month...*sigh* maybe next... xxx

conswayla...CD12 ut havent sexed yet so not much hope for this month...*sigh* maybe next... xxx

I know the feeling, that was like me last month, DH had surgery the day before I O'd. I know it is so frustrating. I hope you can figure something out. But there is always next month, maybe you can get a bit of :spermy: in tonight if DH is up for it. But I do understand how hard that is. :hugs:

was impossible...we have now got our final 20 days apart before he finishes that job...but is a long haul 20 days but by then ill be almost redy for next ov yay xxx

Good Morning ladies how is everybody?

I practiced softball last night and OMG again more muscles I had no idea were there :rofl:

Sorry Maybe that you didn't get you bfp and your dh hurt himself.

Conswayla what method are you using this cycle SHIG?

Erin sounds like your gearing up for a bd session like me :rofl:

Hey Buds hows it going?

Hi Sunshine!!

Ok ladies need help! I took some FF temps at wrong times. I adjusted them with the adjuster. FF said I ov'd on CD16. Then I put the original temps back. FF said I ov'd on CD17! I scoped out how far along the doc thinks I am with CM and CP and +OPK... I have determined that according to fertility signs, I must have ov'd on the night of CD15 and possible the morning of CD16. My cervix was closing up and getting firm by CD16 and CM was sticky on CD16 AND CD17... The sperm that got me pg HAD to be from the EWCM the night of CD15 (sorry tmi)... What do you guys think! Here is the chart. I removed the red cross hairs and forced ov... I was wondering how I could have gotten pg on CD17 WITH NO BD!!! Let me know what you guys think!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c5a1

Ok that was stupid. Of course the sperm was from cd15. That was the last time I had it around O. :rof: What I meant was.. I don't know. I swear I ov'd between cd15 and cd16.....HAD TO BE!!!

OH told me to go to sperm bank...i know he jokes but in my mind set lmao

Oh Sarah your a Hoot! :rofl:

Ok this is what I understand happens. You can BD anytime within the 5 days prior to o and the :spermy: swim through your open cervix and up the tubes and attacks your eggie :rofl: This may take days to reach the egg, but when FF says you o'd you probably did and it just took that long for the sperm to reach it. Hope this helps.

Hi Sunshine!!

Ok ladies need help! I took some FF temps at wrong times. I adjusted them with the adjuster. FF said I ov'd on CD16. Then I put the original temps back. FF said I ov'd on CD17! I scoped out how far along the doc thinks I am with CM and CP and +OPK... I have determined that according to fertility signs, I must have ov'd on the night of CD15 and possible the morning of CD16. My cervix was closing up and getting firm by CD16 and CM was sticky on CD16 AND CD17... The sperm that got me pg HAD to be from the EWCM the night of CD15 (sorry tmi)... What do you guys think! Here is the chart. I removed the red cross hairs and forced ov... I was wondering how I could have gotten pg on CD17 WITH NO BD!!! Let me know what you guys think!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/26c5a1

Because the big spike happened after CD 17, I would GUESS that would be the day. But I am not 100% sure. Those :spermy: waited in there for the egg!

Ok SO game on!!

Hey Sarah- You have a little bean in there that is growing and it is a miracle. Enjoy it sister!!!

I want one too!!! Pray hard!

Did I do this yet? I little mini update. I usually do it in my journal and then I feel like I am repeating myself, but I know not everyone on BnB reads my journal, nor do I expect them to want to :rofl: Unless you want to get depressed.

I had O symptoms yesterday, and I had some spotting, which would mean O. Thought that was the day, but I had a big temp dip today, so I am expecting to O tomorrow, or the next day....or maybe today? :rofl: No clue. Well I must continue :sex:!

Oh Conswayla keep up the scroggin til you get the cross hairs just to be sure :rofl: That is my plan this cycle so as soon as I get a +opk I will be scroggin w/dh till I get my crosshairs!

Sarah - Looking at your temps I'd go for OV on cd16!

Conswayla - CD10 ! Ha - I reckon our bodies release the egg and then the day after or the day after that... our temps go up - that they don't go up straight away.

MaybeBaby - Glad you're back - onwards and upwards eh?

Erinnae - I'm with you this time round - I'm gonna totally fill up on :spermy: !

I love the scroggin :rofl:
Since my temp dropped so much I am sure I didn't O yesterday, it is coming though! :rofl: I can't get over scroggin haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->