Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

oh yeah and https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/samzi/digi.jpg

Welcome Want2bamom!! this group is awesome!! We would love to have you join us! But you have to fill us in with your story so we can cheer you on:) Looks like you are about to test!! Glad to have you join!!

samzi- what is the 2-3 on the test?? The digis I have taken in the past only had words? Just curious?:)

Want2bamom~ Welcome, looks like AF is due in a few days, when are you testing?

Samzi~ Sorry you have more spotting, as long as it is old blood it is probably okay, some women get that throughout their pregnancies. But I love the digi test!! :wohoo:

Erin~ The 2-3 means she is about 2-3 weeks along. Such a nice test to see!!

Update, my temp went up a little this am. I am hoping to O soon!!

It goes 1-2 which means you are 3-4 weeks pregnant
2-3 means you are 4-5 weeks
and 3+ means your over 5 weeks

:)

Morning Ladies been quite busy at work this morning and couldn't get on til just now.

Oh Samzi looking good! I wouldn't worry about the spotting unless it comes strong and is red. :happydance:

Conswayla how are you today see your temp went up hope you O soon!

Erin how are you today? Welcome Wantabe hope you get your :bfp: soon!

Oh that's how the digi's work....okay, well I was close! I have never done one....yet!

I am doing great! Yes I know, a complete 360 from where I was a few days ago. I think O is coming! I am hoping it is today actually....got some more :spermy: this am. It was really hard on DH's back this am, so I have to give him a break again. So I just want to O so that I don't have to torture him anymore....

How are you doing Sunshine? Almost time for you to get busy!!

:wave:Thanks girls!! Well here's the thing...I was using provera and clomid for quite some time and my cycle's lasted around 37 and 38 days too long...So then i ended up getting AF on my own so i didn't need to take the Provera so i was just taking the clomid, still 37 days long...Afew months ago i started using the opk's and actually figuring out when i was ovulating and figured all that out and was going in for blood work to see if i was actually ovulating and the outcome was YES!! So i stopped taking the clomid as well!!

So my first month off all my meds my cycle was 32 days, never got pregnant that cycle..So now im on my second cycle and still didn't take any meds and day 32 came and no AF so going by that i'm waiting to see if it will come by cd37 which is tomorrow..I took an IC this morning and the line was faint but i could see it, so i went out and picked up a First Respose so i will test very soon!!! Thanks so much for welcoming me into your group!! And sorry this was so long!! xoxo

:wave:Thanks girls!! Well here's the thing...I was using provera and clomid for quite some time and my cycle's lasted around 37 and 38 days too long...So then i ended up getting AF on my own so i didn't need to take the Provera so i was just taking the clomid, still 37 days long...Afew months ago i started using the opk's and actually figuring out when i was ovulating and figured all that out and was going in for blood work to see if i was actually ovulating and the outcome was YES!! So i stopped taking the clomid as well!!

So my first month off all my meds my cycle was 32 days, never got pregnant that cycle..So now im on my second cycle and still didn't take any meds and day 32 came and no AF so going by that i'm waiting to see if it will come by cd37 which is tomorrow..I took an IC this morning and the line was faint but i could see it, so i went out and picked up a First Respose so i will test very soon!!! Thanks so much for welcoming me into your group!! And sorry this was so long!! xoxo

Oh that is very exciting! Lets see the test with the faint line!! Oh, you are not going to last a second in this thread with a FRER, you will be encouraged to pee on it that you will have to give in! Oh I am so excited :test: hehe

hope to see a lovely line on the FRER for you :hugs:

Oh that is very exciting! Lets see the test with the faint line!! Oh, you are not going to last a second in this thread with a FRER, you will be encouraged to pee on it that you will have to give in! Oh I am so excited :test: hehe

LOL, thats funny!! I have the tests that i did in my journal if you want to check out! It will be soon, it feels like i need to use the washroom but i don't want to go there and just be sitting there..hahah..Soon soon!!!

Hey girls!! Just wondering if i could join your team?? AF came on May5th, and i have anywhere from a 32-37 Cycle..Would love to join you ladies!!

Heya Stranger!! How've you been getting on? Having fun TTC?
xxxxx

Want2BeaMom- YEAHHH! Congrats! Yes, you can't keep us hanging! FRER FRER FRER :rofl: No pressure here lmao! Good luck hun and fingers x'd!!!!

Samzi- THAT is a cool digi! Mine didn't do that~! Mine just said "pregnant" but it didn't say how far. Mine was a clearblue too! Why do the Europeans get all the cool stuff LMAO.. You are European aren't you? :rofl: :rofl: I am hoping this bean sticks for you! This is wonderful news. I will keep you in my thoughts! :hugs:

Erin- Did you get a +OPK yet??? Hmmmmmmm??? LOL

Conswayla- EGG TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Cazd! Hey hows it going? Oh ya so much fun ttc!! hehe..Its going though for me...any day now either my BFP or AF...Grr i'm hoping more BFP!! hehe

Iwantbebebad! lol..I won't keep you guys hanging!!! lol..well not for too long at least!! hehe

Good hun! No hanging allowed LMAO... I wish you the very best. I can see it has been a hard road for you. This would be a very special and deserved BFP... :hugs:

Well this could be your month - finally free from all those drugs. A 'Natural' :bfp:

:test:

LOL..i will testing in a few hours..just did one afew minutes ago but i screwed up!!:dohh: Didn't pee enough on the stick!! haha:hissy:

ARGGHHHHHH! I HATE THAT!!! The pee never makes it when you NEED THE PEE TO MAKE IT :rofl: :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->