Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Well I'm off to play ball and maybe get some scroggin in this evening and replenish dh stock :rofl:

Know get scroggin ladies lots of us getting close to the O time!

What the F! Look at my chart. I had that crazy "reset" dip again on CD7 and since i've had it the past 2 months, I decided to POA OPK. Something registered, but not enough to call it "positive", so I disregarded it. Started OPKing again CD10 (cause i have a fade in pattern most of the time) and haven't gotten a single positive yet. in fact, they have gotten lighter than CD7's reading. :roll:

I suppose I could be delayed this month considering DH pissed me off terribly about :sex: CD11 night, and it kinda effected me till :sex: on CD12 (aka he redeemed himself ha!) So I will keep testing and temping if I remember to do so.

Bleck. I hope I ov soon. :roll: I no gonna be happy if this is an anovulatory cycle.

Maybe you O'd on CD 9 Premomt? Looks like that could have been the day, and you didn't do an opk that day. Or you were going to O and stress delayed it....I think I have done that!

I hate when stress delays things- I think that I dont necessarily enjoy the OPKs. It makes me obsess a little more.
I can honestly say I have never heard the term scroggin!! That is hilarious!! Im gonna get my scroggin on tonight!!

I know, scroggin is the new word for :sex: I am using that word all the time. I am going to go home and say to DH "Are you up for some scroggin tonight?" :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: SCROGGIN!!! Yeah I got some unwanted scroggin this am... You know what I said to DH! OMG this is so funny. According to HIM, (I can't believe I am saying this) He made a comment about lasting 2 seconds. I was asleep... Apparently, I said

(clears throat)

"It is like an old leather shoe. It just fits good."

OK?????????? Now someone tell me WTF THAT was about. Thats ok. The other morning when I woke up, I couldn't remember DS's name. I finally screamed "Hey Kid!" Oh, I am truly going to pee myself.... A leather shoe? WTF... Ok officially now. W T F???? Ok, I still don't get it. I don't believe him. I am 28. Why would I refer to my Va-J-J as a leather shoe. AN OLD leather shoe.. I have no f-ing clue....

Sunshine.. Get your damn scroggin and check back LMAO LMAO You too Conswayla!
:hugs:

hey ladies
going shopping with my 32 week preggie best friend later or tomorrow...joy of joys...i love her 2 bits but its upsetting for me...am i a bad friend?! xxxxx

No Maybe- Ive been there and I know that exact feeling. Its like a constant reminder!

it's only natural to feel that way. no matter how much we are happy for our friends part of you will be tinged with part of jealousy but don't worry you will get your BFP

sarah- leather shoes, you are freakin hilarious, yep, baby brain def got you early pet xx

Morning ladies how was the scroggin fest? :rofl:

I didn't get any scroggin in my DH was very tired.:sleep:

Maybe don't feel like your a bad friend, she will understand if your not all into shopping! If she is a good friend she will know. :hugs:

Erin the term scroggin must be from the west of US as it was very popular when I lived in Wyoming in the 80's :rofl: There I go again showing my age. :rofl:

Hey Conswayla how was the your scroggin fest with your dh? Hope it proved friutful :rofl:

Premomt hope you O'd this month!

Wantabebe WTF leather shoe?

hey had a good day in the end...helpin my gay friend buy stuff for his new flat tomorrow yay!! xxx how are we? xx

Oh Maybe that sounds so fun! I miss my gay friends as I have moved away! Before I had DD I told my dad that he didn't have anything to worry about I only hung out with gay men :rofl: Within two months I had to call him and tell him I was PG with dd. :rofl: Wish I had some of my Queeny PMA!

Whatcha buying? Funiture or accessories?

Glad today turned out better than you expected.

NEWS FLASH!!! Embarassing, scary stretch marked bump pic in my journal! 6 months pg with DS 10 years ago. LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!! It is very very scary...

hey ladies
i had an eventful night.....pls can u read journal to catch up xx

OMG Samzi!! I just saw that you got ur BFP. Congrats oh this is sooo exciting. Team Lovebumps is doing so well. Well I O tomorrow, we shall see how things go in about 15 days. FX'd to all the rest of us without our beanies.

Just logged on wondering if Irish had caved and tested early. Boo.

But hoorah for Ov Rae - good luck!

K - off to see Sarah's pic....

Rae so glad that you are back!!
There are a lot of us OVing!! Should be an eventful week:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->