Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Running to the loo and back must be sooo annoying! Ha - wonder if its a nice early symptom!

I'm just about in my 2ww too - and I totally agree... BORING !!

Caz and Premomt! I wish you both love and the best for this 2WW! Premomt, this might just be your first symptom like Caz said! That is really exciting! And Caz, maybe you threatening your ovaries and Dh's sperm with medical tests scared them into a pg!! They were probably hanging out and sunbathing until they heard "dye test" and "SA" and they decided they better pick up the pace! I will scream my head off when you get that BFP! Its coming! Ok flying over to your FF to obsess!
:hugs:

Premomt~ Looks like you have some good symptoms, you could have even O'd a bit earlier and you are having implantation spotting! Maybe!!

CD 17~ No idea what is going on with my chart either. I entered yesterdays temp and I got cross hairs at CD 13...then today my temp took a DIVE!! And took my cross hairs away. I think I O'd on CD 12 not 13, but ff wants to say 13. What is going on? DH and I missed a few days :sex: too. Ihad O symptoms on CD 11 and 12, CD 13 my CP was very high. What is going on....I hate this too! :rofl:

me too! 2ww buddies- we need to continue chatting to make this go faster.
Couple questions ( keeping in mind, IM new to OV tests and lovebumps:))
1. At what point do I actually OV. Before or after temp drop and when or after positive OPK???
2. How do I put my FF on my profile??

Help a girl out:)

Oh I think I am taking a chilled out relaxed month! :rofl: I have only been on here a few days this week, oh wait it's only Monday :dohh: guess I am obsessed. :rofl:

Premomt sound like you have some symptoms hope it pans out for you!

Cadz how are you today?

Conswayla I am off to stalk your chart I didn't peak at it before. Will get back to you on that. :rofl:

Wantabebe so glad you didn't just abandone us! How are you feeling? Good I hope!

I feel like I did two hundred sit ups as my stomach is so sore, or maybe that was all the scroggin me and DH did yesterday LMAO

hey ladies...3DPO...want to be further on so i can start my symptom spotting lol!!

That great Maybe, I have decided that I am going to try and not symptom spot this month as it mad life hard last cycle. I will be excited to hear all about your symptoms though!

Erin~ When your temp goes up (I think .4 degrees or so) and remains that way for 3 days, then you O'd. You O the day BEFORE the temp spike. So there really is no real way to tell with temps before you O. Unless you kinda have a feeling. I am not sure about OPK's

Okay, we do need to make this faster...I am 4 dpo....I have nothing fun to share....nothing at all. This part is so boring!!

Erin- OPK'S !!! (Conswayla hates them I think lol) Basically after detecting the surge you should ov 12-48 hours later. So BD like crazy for a day or two and you should be covered! Watching temps will tell you the day for sure and cm and cp will tell you the fertile times in addition to the opk!! Post your +OPk pic!!
:hugs:

I was at the pharmacy and I saw some OPK's 20% off and I thought............hmmmmm. NO NO NO I wont do it! And I saw some hpt's 20% off, and I thought........hmmmmmm. NO NO NO STOP IT. It was hard not to buy. I think I stood there and stared at them for 5 minutes straight :rofl:

LOL Remember!!! Answer Early is the SAME as FRER! And half the price!!! I couldn't believe it! I took it out and it looked like a Frer but with a clear lid not pink... Then I compared the boxes. Same sensitivity, same maufacturer, everything!! It was AWESOME! I still POAS when I find them in drawers lol. It makes me feel better. My beta was 4557 yesterday so even is something bad happened, it would take quite a while to get to 10 or whatever can't be detected anymore lol... It is a lifelong obsession. I will have my tubes tied or a hysterectomy and still POAS :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey GO TO MY JOURNAL and look at the bump I found on BnB!!! Tell me if its real LMAO LMAO!!!

I love how you are still POAS! Wow, I got started with the addiction, and quit before it got bad. Oh, I do have a "Check my Cervix and CM" addiction, what is that called CCC addiction :rofl:

Yeah I was always laughing at you guys with Team PIAC and POAS Addicts LOL LOL. Then this am I cleaned out my bathroom drawers. Do you know that I found over 100 opk's and hpt's from 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is so so so so ridiculous! I should have made a pic with them and photo'd them for bnb!!! Ahhhhh. One girl on a forum took a pic of her HPT collection LOL. She made the words H P T with her tests all over the floor! It was HUGE!! Yes its a cool addiction. And fun. Which is why I saw that damn shadow 8dpo and nobody else could! I am a trained POAS professional! CM and CP actually got awfully fun too! You got me on that crap! I had my hand up there all of May... I keep it out now unless weird stuff comes out lol. I am scared of touching it LMAO LMAO LMAO

Oh another thing! I hid my tests that were neg.. Dh found one behind the washing machine, under the dishwasher and DS ratted me out and told DH I had those weird line things in his bathroom cabinet LMAO LMAO LMAO... THE WORST embarassment was DH catching me sneaking one in after the +beta LMAO LMAO... I dropped it out of my mumu and kicked it under the couch. He said I saw you kick something. I tried to act dumb but he flung the couch in the air (peeing) and he thought I was sneaking cigarettes or something. Nope. POAS... He just looked at me like boggled. I told him he would never understand and snatched my stick and headed off. LMAO LMAO LMAO I am FINALLY done now!!! For now :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That is so funny, maybe they will come up with Gender Prediction kits, and give pregnant women with poas addictions something else to do. Okay, that is what I am inventing, I will be rich! But I have to figure out a way to make women pee on them all the time, so it can take a while to show up........yeah. And then they will pee on them through out their pregnancy to make sure it didn't change. Pink line for a girl, blue line for a boy. Okay, off to my lab!

Hey all...missed you guys. I am trying to catch up. Have to be off now to catch my own scroggin session :rofl:. I'll be in the 2ww soon I reckon. Am awaiting my temp rise though I think ov was today so going to get my last chance of the :spermy: I hope. (OH doesn't actually know about this yet though...:haha: )

Hope you are all happy and rampant bunnies! Go catch those :spermy: and lets get our :bfp:

:hug:

Yes we must all be getting some scroggin sessions in!:blush:

I feel like I have done about 500 sit ups as my stomach is so sore after the lovely scroggin session DH and I had yesterday. :rofl:

I love how DH's never know LMAO LMAO.. Its like they don't realize what BD is for. They think it was made just for them. My mom said if I want to have another baby with DH just don't discuss it and BD LMAO LMAO LMAO.. It isn't trickery! They should know BD makes babies LOL
PBH!! I love your invention. It rocks. You need to hurry in the lab so I can pee on one lol... I was thinking of doing that maternal dna test for 400 bucks lol. I can do it at 8 weeks i think! No. I will wait. I don't care what it is, I just want to BUY BABY CLOTHES!!!!!!!!!!!!! That poor baby. The day I find out girl or boy I am going to drop like two months pay at Burlington Coat Factory buying baby gear galore. LOL In stylish pink or blue.. NO YELLOW OR GREEN LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Just got back from the lab, this is hard work and I think I will be in there for 9 months....maybe when I come out a baby will come with me. Okay, we have to keep talking 24/7 for the next 2 weeks so we can all get through this 2ww having fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->