Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Oh Samzi hope the ill feeling passes soon!

Wantabebe while reading earlier about going #2 during delivery well this isn't that uncommon. I did during labor with dd and also puked during the transition phase, yes they gave me a small basin and filled it to the brim cause half of it shot out the back end. What a mess. It's not the most lovely of feelings, but the end result is the most wonderful reward! I remember everything and it was 10yrs ago for me. :rofl:

Night Samzi, hope you feel better hun!

Do you think we are scaring anyone that hasn't given birth? I mean it wasn an awful experience. But yes the greatest gift was the end result. And then you are instantly in love more then you ever imagined you could be. It can't be that bad if we are willing to do it again right?

It was the most incredible, rewarding, unexplainable experience I have ever had in my entire life. Hands down.

When I first started TTC I searched natural birth on youtube and scared myself sh!tless watching a woman get an episiomety. :shock: :sick: I am so glad I saw it then, rather than after I was already pg,it gave me time to come to terms with the fact that it may have to happen that way. The just better stitch me up a wee bit tighter to make it worth the recovery! :rofl:

I don't remember the whole experience being bad, just really uncomfortable :rofl: I would do a 100 times over if I could afford it!

Premomt I was one of those ladies that required an apesiotomy and that was something I said to my dr at the time :rofl::rofl::rofl:

my doctor just lets it rip and sews it up right when I have the baby and I never know it happens:)

I didn't want to tear, my cousin tour from front to back and that makes for your manditory bm before leaving the hospital horrid! :dohh:

maybe hospitals are just different- Cause we dont have mandatory bm, just pee:) I also only need like 1 or 2 stitches. My sis in law had "3rd degree" tearing, broken tail bone, and hemmroids(sp?) So i understand the yucky experience too!:)

Premomt- I forget... LOL.. You are very very beautiful and young. Well we are all young. I was really really young with DS. Ok no lies, just honesty. The stretch marks and weight gain and all that. NOW, I look back and laugh. It is a speck of my life and nothing to ever cry about. I have an amazing son that I am looking at right now. Smart, handsome, loving and helpful. And a momma's boy lol... THEN, I can remember very clearly sitting in the tub 8 months pregnant and crying my eyes out. I went to the doctor and asked when my bb's would go back and what would take the horrible stretch marks away. Of course, they said both were permanent. Now, stretch marks don't happen to all but wrecked bb's will! You need to prepare for that one. Even if you don't breastfeed. And the episiotomy thing. I have to admit. That was my biggest fear. Luckily for me, he soared out right before I tore and I escaped! I did have to use the warm water bottle for a week when I peed, but we were all good other than that...Some women sail through pg and look just as amazing after. Some look better! But some don't and that is the price you pay for contributing life to this earth. I know you see some things that are terrifying. The good news is I have talked with tons of women who got cut and/or tore and nobody cared. LOL.. Nobody. It is weird. The pain goes away as soon as you see the baby. All you care about is the baby. Oh and if you have the baby at night, you can't sleep and everyone else does. You just lay awake wondering what the hell just happened. LMAO :rofl: It is an adrenaline rush for sure! Not one I would pick for recreational activities but it works for birth! Good luck!
:hugs:

Erin- 2WW YEAHHHHHH!!!

Sunshine- I would puke 10 million times to get DS all over again! :rofl:

Hello ladies! Im so glad to see everyone doing well. What else has been going on with all of you?

heyhey....how are u all
the weather is gorgeous...i have made loads of salads and chicken for my parents and me tonight...to sit out in garden
arent things so much better when suns out?

CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Hey ladies, how are we all doing?

I had an apesiotomy. And honestly, I was so glad that I did. I was pushing and pushing and it was hurting so much, and then all of a sudden I felt like a relief, like I opened up to the world and suddenly it was a put easier. After was sore....and like Sarah had the squirt bottle for when I peed. But it is amazing, no matter what we go through in the end it is worth it!

I have nothing to report today, just the same ol boring 2ww, where is everyone else in their cycle now?

hey ladies.

im ready for home, im STARVING!!

Well Im 3 dpo(what Im gonna assume is Ov after mc) I know the chances of me getting a BFP right after mc is well nearly impossible, but it makes OH and I feel better to "try" this cycle. Conswayla-Boring tww stuff?

Glad you are back trying Rae, I heard your chances of conceiving are better right after a mc, I could be wrong. I sure it hope it happens soon! Glad we are all close in our cycles!

We are pretty close in our cycles we are both on cd 18. I know my ticker says 14 days till testing, but thats just so Im waiting until after AF is due. Ill probably be testing much earlier then that. Well thanks for that, I hope its true. Fx'd and lots of baby dust to you!

rae, i was told you are much more fertile after a mc, about 2 weeks after. so goodluck! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->