Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Oh really? Hmm I hope so for me! It would make OH sooo happy. His poor little heart broke when I went to Drs and found out.

yeah, thats what i got told after mine..or did i read it online. anyhow :lol: yeah its true!

im ok thanks! really starving atm though, cant wait for tea :lol:

That has to be so hard. But I think that is why we may be given the gift to possibly conceive right away again.

Aww well at least you arent feeling too icky yet. it would be a relief for it to work like that, but not thinking its gonna work this month.

oh i have been feeling sick every day and tired really early and bloated like a whale, but im not complaining :)

Aww, sad, but at least you know beany is ok when you feel that icky. Since Im want another BFP so bad Im pretty sure the symptoms after getting one wont bother me too much cuz of how bad I want this.

yeah :hugs:

im still scared of it all going wrong again...just over a week to go and then i may relax a little.

Aww dont be scared hunny, everything will be fine. You have a stong bean Im sure. But after a week Im sure you will feel much better.

Samzi dear I hope you feel better too. It is going to be hard and don't be surprised if in a week you are still stressed. I think I will feel better after the 5 month U/S when I see a healthy developing baby. Also the baby has a shot at living in an emergency. That is when I am buying furniture lol. Fingers X'd, but I think you have a good bean!

Rae- Oh hun. Did the doctor give you any idea what happened? Probably not because nobody seems to know what the hell is going on early. I have been so irritated about that. I don't mean to be impatient or dramatic but I am literally terrified. I have a scan in two weeks to see the baby's heart beat. I am going to video it on my cell phone and upload it. I am going to cry forever... Time is flying. I know Samzi and I are still super early but it was like yesterday we got the BFP... I was 3 wks and 3 days when I got the BFP lol.. That seems forever ago. I can't imagine how much the baby has developed since then. Not size but organs and stuff... I think I am going to cry now lol...

Oh yeah.. Neural tubes are finished in my bean in two days! That is what everyone was freaking out so bad about when I got the fever. I think I am ok though. I was only 5wk and 5wk 1dy when I had the fever. Hopefully they didn't start developing yet!

Your beans are growing, so exciting! Its so neat to read about what stages they develop certain things at! Remember I had a fever while I was in early pregnancy too. So I think your chances are good of having a great healthy baby!

Yes Conswayla, once again you are correct :rofl: I get so damn scared at every little thing. I didn't think anything of it until I was attacked by the doctor. I think it was a combination of of sickness and fear lol... I think everything is fine now. Thank you for your love and support. :hugs:

Hey Rae good to see you and not much longer for you and Cosnwayla in the tww! :happydance:

Iwantabebe you made the comment you were young and everybody was young, but I am old!!! I will be turning 39 in two weeks. It sucks, but I don't think I would go back for anything. My dh is 7 yrs my junior :blush: I like them young :rofl:

39 isn't old!! No way, you are just fine, and way to go on the young man!! That is great Sunshine!

Rae- I got pg with DS exactly two weeks after MC! I was fertile myrtle!! I have two friends who did the same:)

Thanks Conswayla, but sometimes I feel very old. He goes full steam ahead from the time he gets up until the time he crashes at night and he gives me grief that I take a nap on the weekends :rofl: Can't wait til I have a baby so I can nap when the baby does and not get grief! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->