Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Sunshine~ I am so sorry doll, that is not fair. I am so glad that you are full of PMA and seem to be doing okay. Your right, you can get pregnant, so your next goal is to just have that baby. I know it will happen for you. My heart goes out to you sweetie, I wish all the very best for you. Let's get ready to go next cycle, we are all here!

Ok so I am back and ready to go again! I have figured out that I have the hard part down! The getting pg and all I have to do now is focus on the carrying of the pg full term! I am full of PMA all the WAY!!!

Hope you all are doing well! Thanks for all the kind words and just as soon as the bleeding stops then I will be right back on the horse. This is not going to keep me down! I am working on limited time and every day counts!:hugs:

OMG :happydance:

That's great news! You really do deserve a sticky bean.
I really do admire you for finding that PMA so soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sunshine~ I am so sorry doll, that is not fair. I am so glad that you are full of PMA and seem to be doing okay. Your right, you can get pregnant, so your next goal is to just have that baby. I know it will happen for you. My heart goes out to you sweetie, I wish all the very best for you. Let's get ready to go next cycle, we are all here!

I am going to be scowering the net to see if it has something to do with my DH and his blood? But I doubt that has any reason so next would be to ask my Dr for some more information. I have quit smoking and I don't drink so I am thinking that my age and my weight have something to do with the fact that I can't carry these last two babies full term. I am going to get this right if it takes 5yrs. LOL

Cazd thank you so much and just how are you doing?

Here we go girls PMA and LOADS of DUST!!!!:thumbup: To ALL!!!!!!

Sunshine you are amazing!! You are so strong to bounce back with all this pma. xx

So now ladies you have to find your PMA!!!!!!

I will do my part if you do yours!:thumbup:

I just love the thumbs up smiley!:haha:

has anyone heard from sarah? its not like her not to be on x

Sunshine, I can't believe how strong you are! Keep researching and you will find something. Usually there is something wrong with bean and that is why it happens, but for the most part it is a mystery. It truly sounds like you are doing all you can and being super healthy.

I haven't talked to Sarah in a few days, I think she is doing alright but has a lot going on.

Hey ladies, I haven't updated with where I am in my cycle for a while. So here I am.
Not really feeling anything. I guess I am more tired and my lower backache is really bad this month. I woke up this morning and my whole body aches. Feels like the start of the flu or something, but it could be because I slept so long last night and my body may just be stiff from it.

How is everyone else doing? Any other 2ww'rs with symptoms?

I am strong because I have a huge support network and by this I mean all of you lovely ladies! If I didn't have you I wouldn't be so strong!

I go to Dr in about hour and half to find out just were my hcg levels are so it will be afternoon before I get any results back.

Dr told me he didn't want me ttc straight away, but that it's only for dating purposes so I am going to temp and make sure I bd when my body tells me to and fxd that we get pg again and this one hangs on for 9mnths! I know I can get pg just figuring out how to carry it is the next step. LOL I am telling them all this at my appt so they will be aware. LMAO I am not a patient woman!:nope:

How are all you lovely ladies doing today?

Well this morning I had a bit of a panic on 'cos I found some weird cm. Actually weird isn't the word... More like gross! When I wiped I had proper like yellowy snot, quite thick and a little stretchy. I was panicking 'cos I thought that due to it being a bit stretchy whether it was another batch of fertile cm (I put a post on ttc and what's more worrying is that NOBODY has had it, or so it seems). Never mind. I'm still far too early in the dpo so nothing to report as yet.

Im so sorry sunshine:hugs:, how can pregnancy be so difficult and heartbreaking? Seriously, but on the other hand you are probably extra fertile right now, just try really hard this month... lol, I got this BFP right after my m/c.

Well this morning I had a bit of a panic on 'cos I found some weird cm. Actually weird isn't the word... More like gross! When I wiped I had proper like yellowy snot, quite thick and a little stretchy. I was panicking 'cos I thought that due to it being a bit stretchy whether it was another batch of fertile cm (I put a post on ttc and what's more worrying is that NOBODY has had it, or so it seems). Never mind. I'm still far too early in the dpo so nothing to report as yet.

when did you and DH last bd? After o your body goes through changes and your body is always changing so don't worry. It might just be some left over sperm mixed in with non-fertile cm.

Remember PMA all the WAY!!!!!

Thanks Rae hope your pg is progressing very smoothly! I can't believe how fast the days go by! :hugs:

Sunshine~ yes you are very fertile after a mc. You will get this all figured out hun!
Brit~ I have had some weird CM like that this month too. Yellowish stuff, and sorta stringy yesterday. Just the changes in our bodies during our cycles. Or it could be a change that is for the best!
Rae~ How are you doing? How is the little bean?

Sunshine~ yes you are very fertile after a mc. You will get this all figured out hun!
Brit~ I have had some weird CM like that this month too. Yellowish stuff, and sorta stringy yesterday. Just the changes in our bodies during our cycles. Or it could be a change that is for the best!
Rae~ How are you doing? How is the little bean?

Bubs is great...

IT'S A BOY!!!! Lol, apparently the chances of it being right are only like 70%, but if he's actually a girl she is slightly deformed lol. Definately a boy.

They could tell you that already? Wow, usually the organs aren't formed on the outside yet. That's great that you know already though, that sure helps!! And I am glad that he is doing well and growing!

Blinkin' heck, I'm amazed they can tell you that. Well HE's definitely a fighter that's for sure.

FX!! I'm glad I'm not the only one, I was becoming a bit worried.

Ok so don't want to be a downer but when I had my mmc back in Mar the parts looked totally boy but they were just swollen and she was all girl! LOL hope you get what you want but I wouldn't go out and buy a bunch of boy stuff just yet. LOL:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->