Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Ok so don't want to be a downer but when I had my mmc back in Mar the parts looked totally boy but they were just swollen and she was all girl! LOL hope you get what you want but I wouldn't go out and buy a bunch of boy stuff just yet. LOL:happydance:

I know seriously Im so excited for him to be a boy, but they told me that there is like a 30% chance that hes a girl. Hopefully it'll stay nice and clear.

Well at least you have some insight to what he is Rae! And you have named him too which is so sweet, nice to be able to refer to your baby with a name before they are born!

That's a very nice name! I hope you get your boy!

I am sending all the male gender dust I can find. LOL
:plane::boat::bike::muaha::serenade::headspin:
:shipw::pizza::coolio::ninja::football::gun:
:wohoo::grr::ball:
:blue::blue::blue::blue:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You don't even know what dpo you are. I am so sorry that you got a negative! :hugs:

I hope it's just to early! I know how bad you hate them. Did you use FMU?

I am around 12dpo, AF is due tomorrow or Friday. It was about 4th morning urine lol. But I used a frer, so I am sure it is right. Not even a hint of a line to obsess over.

conswayla you silly girl~ It's still early days if you are only 12-13 dpo. And you don't even know! But sorry that second pink line is hiding...:hugs:

Well I'm kinda lost in the sauce in regards to my cycle. I think I am close to ov, if not oving already.:shrug:
TBH- I've kinda given up. not in a depressed way (yet) but I've just let go of all the ttc stress. If it happens it happens. I don't wanna obsess over temps and cm anymore.
So I've just stopped thinking so hard about it.
Aparently DH hasn't.. He just called me on his lunch break and told me he was feeling depressed about the fact we haven't gotten pg yet. He said he didn't want to wait till october to get tested. (my original plan) he wanted to go like NOW.
So I told him I'd call my GYN to set up an appointment to talk about fertility testing sooner than later.
I wish he would listen to the info I convey from all I've learned so far. I mean we aren't unhealthy people, but we do indulge every once and a while. So I tell him to cut out the alcohol, and redbulls, but he doesn't believe me. He thinks that since Jo Shmo can knock up Jane Payne after a night of knockin em back he should be able to as well.
He always listens to what a "professional" has to say though. so we will see...

sorry I've not been around in a while. Just trying to keep busy!

Premomt, glad you are doing okay trying to let go of the ttc stuff. I bet it helps taking the pressure off. It will be good for you to get tested and see if everything is okay, at least you can move in the right direction.

I had told myself if it didn't happen this month I was giving up too. No more stressing about ttc, no more checking cm and schedule BD days. No more, it is too much and I am done. I am sure its a bfn for good this cycle. I could have ovulated later, but according to all the signs, I would be 12-13 dpo. I guess only time will tell, but I must say I do feel a bit relieved that I know she is coming.

Con~ I am with you about seeing the BFN's. Not seeing 2 pink lines can be really hurtful when you have your hopes up, and even if you dont. I thought I'd end up being a POAS-a-holic and purchased 50 of them right after my EP. I think I've used 5. It's just too stressful. I would wake up at 4am and want to do it right then and there. And then seeing a bfn I would crawl back into bed and not wanna get up for the rest of the day.
If it wasn't for you ladies to pick me back up off the floor, I'd be attached I think.

So Con~ I hope AF shows soon if she is indeed coming. If not, I hope you get all the PG symptoms at once! Well, that may be a little much to deal with, so at least one more pg symptom a day. :winkwink::thumbup:

Premomt that's so lovely that DH wants to go get tested! My DH is the one who is satisfied with not knowing and that if I happen to mc again then we wouldn't have any children together.

Conswayla glad your feeling better! :hugs: hope it's the cycle for you!

Sunshine~ I think they play the "I don't Care" role so as not to show the way they feel inadequate. DH had let me in on that a little bit ago. Men. They can be so hard to crack!

Thanks Premomt you should google Hutterite as this is what my DH was until he was 18 and left the Colony. LOL He is very strict on my DD and is also very annal when it comes to certain things. :haha:

Good morning all.

Sorry to hear about the bfn Conswayla but as the others said it maybe a bit early so stay clear of those tests for a little longer! It is difficult though, I have a test sitting upstairs and I'd love to pee on it... but I shall resist. :bodyb:

So, I have entered the 1ww and the only thing I have is a little bit of backache but this is probably due to the fact that I done my exercises yesterday.

Sunshine - I'm gonna be nosey and have a good old google search as well!

WOOP WOOP!

Ladies the bleeding has stopped! YEAH now we get to get down to some good old fashioned BD! :happydance::happydance:

Brit have a look it's very interesting.

Well headed out of town today and will be back tomorrow evening. DH better be ready for some lovin :blush: gotta replenish his stock. LMAO

Hope all you lovely ladies are well!

Welcome to the 1ww Brit! Try to resist poas for a few more days...if you can. I have one more hpt and it is calling my name. But a BFN on 12-13dpo is probably really a bfn. It is much harder to resist when you have one sitting there!

Sunshine~ Congrats on AF being gone! Time to get down to business now, you are going to make a wonderful sticky baby this month. This is the time when most girls get their BFP right after a mc. I really hope this is it for you!

My DH is an ex-Hutterite and he lived on a Colony for the first 18yrs of his life kinda like the Amish but with electricity if you google it the info is kinda interesting. LOL

I did have a good old nosey on this and you're right... Very interesting!

Welcome to the 1ww Brit! Try to resist poas for a few more days...if you can. I have one more hpt and it is calling my name. But a BFN on 12-13dpo is probably really a bfn. It is much harder to resist when you have one sitting there!

You might be quite impressed (I am) but I've had a hpt upstairs since I first tested 3 months ago!! I think I would find it a lot harder to resist poas if I had a whole load of symptoms but so far I have a serious lack of symptoms. I won't let that get me down though.

Sunshine! that's fab news - let the scroggin begin !!!

Brit - I'm with you on the total lack of symptoms - annoying isn't i!
Hmm - but I can taste blood... maybe that's something....
are you gonna test early? - I'm getting some sticks tomorrow to test on Sunday...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->