Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

i had that sun - nothing to worry about just possibly a bit of late implantation bleeding :hugs:

Sunshine~ I think everyone here is right in telling you it was probablly from implantation, and is just old blood. You are right to not freak out and call the dr. Only if it's fresh blood should you worry.

Thanks ladies it's very incouraging to hear it's normal. I didn't have it with either of my other two pregnancies so it just caught me off guard. I did call the nurse and am just waiting to here back. :hugs:

Yeah I understand that no matter what, it is scary! I am glad you called the nurse, it will help you hear it from her as well. But I am pretty confident that you are okay. Let us know what she says!

Sunshine I hope everything will be OK and by the sounds of what everybody else is saying it will be. It's always good to get reassurance. Isn't it weird though how pregnancies can be so different?!

Sunshine I hope everything will be OK and by the sounds of what everybody else is saying it will be. It's always good to get reassurance. Isn't it weird though how pregnancies can be so different?!

Thanks and yes they are all different. I wouldn't have thought that one body can be so different.

I did hear back from the nurse and she said it doesn't sound like anything to worry about but that she is going to talk to the dr and then let me know. I am taking progesterone suppositoties and she thinks this may have irritated me as it makes a LOT of discharge. LOL only time will tell.

:hugs:

I am glad you talked to her. It could be from the suppositories too. It shouldn't last too long.

Hey ladies,
I'm not busy ATM so I am over in the TTC chat room. Just hangin out if you aren't busy!

Ok just talked to the nurse and she said the dr said these things can happen in early pg and that I probably just irritated my cervix and the progesterone suppositories can make that happen so keep doing them and stay the course and see me in two weeks so unless something happens then I wont know anything til then. He said normally he would have me come in but being so early in the pg we wouldn't be able to see anything anyway. So that's all I know at this time.

I believe that is probably true. As much as it is hard to deal with any spotting during pregnancy, I think it is okay. Its old blood so it is left over, and you are still early. :hugs: I hope you are feeling a bit better about it hun :)

I believe that is probably true. As much as it is hard to deal with any spotting during pregnancy, I think it is okay. Its old blood so it is left over, and you are still early. :hugs: I hope you are feeling a bit better about it hun :)

Yes I do. but I had to laugh when she told me that I could have SEX. LOL I haven't given him any this week and he is still so young and has needs. LOL I'll just have to figure out something else. :dohh:

sushine - glad it's all blood, and i'm so glad you are on the progesterone supps.
is that kinda sore. x
if i ever get pg i've to take cyclogest. i hope its orally but hey if it goes up my butt, what harm. x
take it easy and put your feet up x

sushine - glad it's all blood, and i'm so glad you are on the progesterone supps.
is that kinda sore. x
if i ever get pg i've to take cyclogest. i hope its orally but hey if it goes up my butt, what harm. x
take it easy and put your feet up x

Thanks gumb69 these suppositories go up my vaj-jay. They produce a lot of discharge normally. :dohh: It will be two weeks that DH will be hating. LOL

I will have to google cyclogest as I don't know that term. :thumbup:

whoa !!! no wonder why you don't want to put out,no offence but you've enough going up there as it is, you poor pet x i'm sure your DH will be ok about it. xx i'm sure all he wants is you and the baby's health to come first.
i think cyclogest is just another name for progesterone tablets as my progesterone is normally low.

Hey gumb I found this and sorry to spoil it before you get pg but...

Cyclogest is a natural progesterone supplement which comes in a pessary form for insertion into the vagina. It is most commonly used to help prevent miscarriage in patients undergoing IVF. Progesterone in secreted by the corpus luteum following ovulation in the normal menstrual cycle. The corpus luteum secretes this hormone for approximately 14 days, then it degenerates and the level of progesterone in the body falls off. This loss of progesterone causes the sloughing of the inner lining of the uterus (which is the menstrual period). If a woman becomes pregnant, then the hormone hCG is secreted by the newly formed child. The hCG stimulates the corpus luteum to continue secreting progesterone, which allows for the continued support of the lining of the uterus and allows the embryo to implant and survive.

I was told today that I have to use these progesterone suppositories until I am 12wks so 6 more weeks YEHAW!!! Not.

dammit - I reckon I'll be on those too!
Cept OH will absolutely love not having to :sex: with me for months...

Fab news that its all normal for you Sun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, I'm just waiting to ovulate (or to see whether I am). I've been very good this month and haven't spoken to DH about it at all, although I done an OPK yesterday and really needed a second opinion 'cos it kinda looked like a positive but I wasn't all that sure (damn lines...) Oh well, I'll keep poas anyway.

How's everybody else doing?

Hey you!

Looks like we're at about the same point in our cycles - 2ww stretching before us!

I'm gonna try and go one day without talking about TTC to OH.
He's well and truly sick of it but its really hard!

K- it'll be like AA for me - one day at a time....

Sunshine-Dont worry, brown is ok, and even red can be. Ive had my "period" every month since BFP. Its lighter and I dont have cramps, but I bleed every month. But if it bothers you, you can go see ur Dr.

wow - bleeding every month must be well stressful. Bleugh.
Why can't the most natural thing in the world be easier than this!

Glad you're still going strong though Rae xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->