Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Good luck for Sunday. I wouldn't dare test early (I'm such a chicken) so if AF hasn't arrived by 1 September I'll probably test then.

Hey all! AF is here, but I have some new news. Check out my journal to see what it all is as it is hard to type and explain again LOL.

I am not leaving any of you though....I will be stalking this thread constantly!

I've searched again and still have no symptoms :shrug:. You would be amazed at the amount of times I've checked my boobs! In fact, I reckon my symptoms are reversed 'cos normally I'm bloated near enough all the time but the last time I felt bloated was 3 dpo. AND I usually suffer from constipation but nope not anymore, I'm regular as clockwork!! I just think my body's playing mind games with me :devil: Oh and also, lately I've been feeling more motivated...:dohh: What do you think, is it even worth trying to stay optimistic? :haha:

oh I do that - keep prodding the ladies...
unfortunately they're not so sore as before - BOO.

and a :bfn: to boot - I'm losing my PMA too...

BUt hold up a sec - your charts through the roof!
If its up again today then you're in with a massive chance of a :bfp:

Oh Caz sorry to hear about the bfn. I keep going to bed with my FX - how crazy am I?! Buy hey, maybe it'll work.

Yesterday, I forgot to update here but I had the most wonderful symptoms to be proud of... I was pure gassy - to the point that my dog had to move away from me! :rofl: I've never had anything like it. In fact, I'm still fluffing now :blush:. Also I felt a little nauseas, which again I was so happy about and then last night I noticed blue veins on my boobs but I'm not saying that I've never had this before, I just haven't ever noticed it. If feels really good to actually be positive.

You say about charts, but yours is up? Maybe your bfp is being shy?

all sounds very promising for both of you.
i sleep every night during my tww with my fingers crossed on both hands, my H thinks its hilarious, i don't care so long as it works x

Gumb - only cross your fingers on 1 hand, it's supposed to be unlucky to cross on both.

Boo-hoo temps coming down. I woke up this morning for some reason expecting af to have appeared - I've got a few more days yet. Still, I'm not giving up. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. Must keep PMA... PMA... PMA... PMA!

i hope your temps keep up.
so that's where i'm going wrong, i'll only cross one hand from now on thanks x

Sorry about the bfn Cazd, there is still plenty of time though! It's not over yet!

Brit~ Your chart still looks good, don't worry about a little temp drop, you still have a few more days!

I hope to see some bfp's this month!

Brit!!! Those are some fantastic symptoms !!! :wohoo:

Unfortunately I think I'm on to cycle 9 'cos I'm in agony and I had pinky CM earlier.
Gonna wait for full flo before I hit the wine but I reckon it'll only be a few hours...

Got to go drag myself out with the dog now - I'll catch up with everyone properly while OH watches top gear later!

xxxxx

Brit - I've got my fingers crossed for you - your temps are sill high..... xxx

Hello my lovely ladies! I have missed you all so much!

I had a pretty wonderful weekend if I do say so myself. I was out of town Thursday and Friday but got to come home a little early on Friday. Had a lovely evening with friends playing dice and watching them drink themselves silly. Saturday got up early and took DD to shop for school clothes and supplies. YEAH that's done! She started the big 5th grade this morning! Then Saturday evening we took DD to the fair. She got to ride on all the rides while DH and I ate YUMMO fair food and looked at the exhibits. LOL We went home warn out and very tired! I woke Sunday way to early and did laundry and then took DD to soccer practice. I then sent DH to the Demolition Derby so I had a few hours to myself. Spent a couple of hours just with DD getting her ready for school. It was nice then DH got home and OMG we had the most amazing BD session we've had in a long time. LOL maybe I should hold out more. LOL:dohh:

Hope your all doing well! I must run and stalk your journals now to find out all the dirt as I have been gone for a few days and so much has gone on!

Blimey Sunshine, how much do you do on a weekend? All I done was potter around in the garden.

Well, the foul mood that I've been in all day seems to have thankfully passed - I think its because I was so incredibly positive over the weekend so this is my downer stage or just the Monday blues :shrug:. I'm hoping to wake up on the right side of the bed tomorrow.

Blimey Sunshine, how much do you do on a weekend? All I done was potter around in the garden.

Well, the foul mood that I've been in all day seems to have thankfully passed - I think its because I was so incredibly positive over the weekend so this is my downer stage or just the Monday blues :shrug:. I'm hoping to wake up on the right side of the bed tomorrow.

My DH is going from the time he gets up to the time he crashes usually around midnight or so. LOL I get tired just watching him most days. LOL

Glad the mood has improved!

wow - you got some good scroggin !!!! :bunny:

Keep it up and you'll be in that 2ww in no time xxxxx

wow - you got some good scroggin !!!! :bunny:

Keep it up and you'll be in that 2ww in no time xxxxx

I keep thinking I'm going to o early as I did the last two month previous so yes good scroggin planned for the next week or two. :blush:

Don't stress to much over the pink cm as long as it's not full flow! :hugs:

yeah - I've changed my ticker back 'cos its stopped ! my PMA has just shot through the roof!

Sounds like so many good things are going on with you all! Cazd....you have a great chance, so glad the spotting has stopped. Sunshine, your scroggin fest begins, and you are going to get it again this cycle! Brit....almost there when are you going to :test:

Sorry ladies, I am going to keep crashing this thread....even though I am not really a part of it anymore, I can't go away :rofl:

Sounds like so many good things are going on with you all! Cazd....you have a great chance, so glad the spotting has stopped. Sunshine, your scroggin fest begins, and you are going to get it again this cycle! Brit....almost there when are you going to :test:

Sorry ladies, I am going to keep crashing this thread....even though I am not really a part of it anymore, I can't go away :rofl:

Crash away Cons cause it wouldn't be as special if you weren't here! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->