Members needed in Team LoveBmps!

Yeah Conswayla, you're forbidden to go away!! Cazd, I was just thinking, didn't Samzi have spotting just before she got her bfp? Anyway, you know that this thread is lucky with at least one person getting a bfp every month so far.

Yeah Conswayla, you're forbidden to go away!! Cazd, I was just thinking, didn't Samzi have spotting just before she got her bfp? Anyway, you know that this thread is lucky with at least one person getting a bfp every month so far.

I think your right Brit but Samzi would have to confirm that. FXD for you Cazd!

Yup samzi had quite a bit of spotting, she thought it was AF, but it kept coming and going and that is why she tested. And yup there was the bfp! Anything is possible! I am going to be the ttc guru now....:rofl:

LOL.. Watch you get knocked up out of nowhere lol lol lol... I would die of laughter.. Then I would get wild and excited and maybe sell something to buy a passport... A PASSPORT.. TO go down the damn street... That is obscene! Good luck girlies! :dust:

:rofl: I know the stupid passport thing is ridiculous! I need to get one soon....I need a vacation at your house!!

I'm starting to bite my nails.... AF is due Thursday but if she's a no show then I'm defo gonna test on Friday. I was talking myself into testing tomorrow but then thought that I couldn't because I'd be 13 dpo and 13 is an unlucky number so thought better of it :dohh:.

did i hear my name being mentioned? :lol:

sounds rather positive about the spotting caz!! really hope this is it for you! :dust:

il come beat the :witch: up if she gets ya!!

Caz, spotting is good! I though AF had come but tested anyhow and got a bfp. I still spot every month. Some women do bleed during pregnancy and its ok. Good luck FX'd

Well I must be in some other world this week! I jumped out of bed and forgot to temp. LOL I have done this and really hope today isn't my o day as I will not have a temp to go by! :dohh: I guess this getting DD ready for school again is really throwing me off. LMAO

Nothing to report here except that I am so tired and really enjoyed a nice nap last night LOL

No nap tonight though we have soccer game at 6:30pm so we will at least be home by 8pm YEAH!

Ok sorry i bored you all with that hope you all are doing well.

Cazd what up with you?

Brit your chart looks great! I can't wait until you test, I know it is so hard.......but you never know what could come out of this cycle.

Sunshine, just keep :sex: and it wont matter about the temps!

Thanks. I'm trying not to get too excited but tbh, I can't really help myself. My body is doing some weird and wacky things but I might have a bug. I'm still really gassy, in fact today I done 3 poos today :saywhat:, which is really unlike me 'cos normally I only poop about every 2-3 days! So I've gone from one extreme to the other. AND from what I can make out, it's constipation that should be suffered :dohh:. Earlier today I thought I was gonna be sick, I wasn't but you wouldn't believe how much this made me happy and every so often I get that sicky feeling.

Caz I hope soon that you find out whatever is going on, 'cos no doubt this being in limbo isn't any fun at all! I have my fx for you also that that bfp gets some courage and shows itself.

Sunshine you need to conserve as much energy as you can for all that bding!!

Thanks. I'm trying not to get too excited but tbh, I can't really help myself. My body is doing some weird and wacky things but I might have a bug. I'm still really gassy, in fact today I done 3 poos today :saywhat:, which is really unlike me 'cos normally I only poop about every 2-3 days! So I've gone from one extreme to the other. AND from what I can make out, it's constipation that should be suffered :dohh:. Earlier today I thought I was gonna be sick, I wasn't but you wouldn't believe how much this made me happy and every so often I get that sicky feeling.

Caz I hope soon that you find out whatever is going on, 'cos no doubt this being in limbo isn't any fun at all! I have my fx for you also that that bfp gets some courage and shows itself.

Sunshine you need to conserve as much energy as you can for all that bding!!

Sometimes it can go the other way in early pg. LOL I went from going once every 2-3 days to going quite a few times a day. LOL

I am going to jump DH tonight after soccer game cause it's the EOD day today. LMAO:thumbup:

Brit, sounds very promising and exciting! I know the last few days can be the worst.....wondering if what your body is doing is eps. Anything different is good!

Don't worry, I won't give you an update every time I poop but this certainly is different! I do feel really positive but I just hope the feeling lasts.

Ha Brit - I love POOP WATCH !!! :rofl:

its sounding so promising though - I BET you get yours this time!!!!

Sunshine - forgetting to temp - its horrible isn't it - and coming up to ov time too...

I hope so, I really do. How are you feeling? Is the spotting today similar to that the other day? Hopefully this will disappear as well.

Ha Brit - I love POOP WATCH !!! :rofl:

its sounding so promising though - I BET you get yours this time!!!!

Sunshine - forgetting to temp - its horrible isn't it - and coming up to ov time too...

I am just afraid that I won't be able to see if I o or not after this last mc I just want to be pg asap! I am more upset with myself than anything. :dohh:

I will be much more relaxed next cycle if I don't get pg this one I promise!

Oh Poop watch that sounds oh so funny! Like your already a Mom and your child has swallowed something they shouldn't. LOL

OMG, I don't think I could be anymore excited than I am. I'm going up town today to buy a First Response hpt but not gonna use it today, mainly 'cos I can't hold my pee for very long due to all of the pooping!

oh Brit - its YOU !!!! you're gonna get your BFP !!!!
Come one - :wohoo:

where are you now? in the uK? superdrug have their early sticks on offer!

I've got to do our books now but I'll be back on later to check on you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->