Men....bless 'em!

andbabymakes3

Just me and my girl
Reaction score
So we found out this week that bubs has to come out by c section at 37 weeks...

Lying in bed last night my OH turned to me and said - 'I´m actually quite relieved she is coming by c-section - takes the unknown away and means we know exactly what to expect...and the bonus is we don´t have to go to the boring ante-natal classes'.:rofl:

Er....sorry pal....you still have to go!! lol

They really are so clueless aren´t they? But adorable!!

Haven't told him yet that one of the classes with NCT is all day on a saturday and is all about breastfeeding...in fact, may not tell him til we are at the door about to go in!! :rofl:

They should think themselves lucky that boring antenatals classes are all they have to endure LOL!

I KNOW!!! lol They have no idea...

I woke up in the middle of the night screaming in pain...think madam has kicked me in one of my lovely fibroids...he woke up and said 'OMG OMG are you ok?' I said 'yeah, think bubs just moved and hurt me a bit'...his response...'jesus babe, I thought something bad had happened...'.

Er...it did...your child kicked me in a fibroid...you try it see how you like it!!

Bloody men!

(although I do get a foot rub every night so can't complain TOO much..!)

haha! how funny my hubbi thinks cos this is our 3rd baby that it wont be as painful haha i wish! x

Aww. I love my husband! He's wonderful.

He *gets* things. Like, he knows that he's not allowed to say anything about whether or not I'm "hormonal" (those words should never come out of his lips), but that it's okay to agree when *I* say that I'm hormonal (for instance, when I'm apologizing and we can have a laugh at it).

He massages my back when I need or want it. He puts my lotion on for me. He lets me get away with being lazy about dishes and housework when I'm tired and just 'don't feel like it'. He's understanding about my libido. He puts up with all of my crazy mood swings pretty well, though he does sometimes let me know when I've upset him, but he does it in a way that makes me cry and apologize, rather than in a way that makes me want to punch him in the face. He doesn't drink around me (unless we're with other people too, but that's okay, since there would be other people drinking anyway and I don't want to deprive him of all fun... I'm having a hard time with not drinking). He quit smoking recently, which I had to do when I found out I was pregnant.

On my birthday, he made me a double layer German chocolate cake and took me to dinner where I wanted to go. My other presents were my 3D/4D ultrasound (my god I love to see my baby boy), this adorable wooden 'card' (I guess I'd call it that), into which he burned a note to me and my favorite animal -- a penguin! sooo cute I love it, and he also ordered me some lingerie and let me pick it out because I've been having issues with my weight gain & size and he thought it'd help me feel more sexy again, which I think it will. Okay, two of those presents were kind of good for *both* of us, but that's okay!

Sorry to rain on your parade. My husband's amazing and I wouldn't trade him for anything.

Ooh no, don't get me wrong! My OH is amazing and I absolutely adore him! He just makes me giggle with the random things he says. Its amazing to see how the different sexes deal/cope with/process pregnancy.

He is so calm and rational about the whole thing - which is good cos I have quite a few moments where I am NOT!! He also knows when I am having a 'moment', just to go upstairs and leave me to it for a while...then I get a cup of tea and a cuddle.

Wouldn't change him for the world!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"