menopur anyone

baby4meplease

Reaction score
I am going to start menopur this month. I am nervous and this drug is very costly so I hope it works. I would just like some stories good or bad. It would be nice to have a buddy to also go through this with, so if you are about to start or just started injections please share with me. Maybe we can go throuhg this together. My husband is here for me but God knows that he does not know what it is like to take med after med shot after shot.

Hi,

I had one IUI cycle on Menopur in January. I really liked Menopur. I only needed 6 injections every other day starting on CD2 and produced one beautiful follicle by CD14. The injections were easy and not that painful and it didn't give me ANY nasty side effects. So Id recommend Menopur to anyone!

We didn't get pg that cycle but as far as Menopur goes I liked that drug.

Good luck :dust:

Hi hon, I used Menopur last month and will be using it again this month. Last time I used it with Bravelle and this time I'm on a Follistim and Menopur protocol. Unfortunately my last cycle was cancelled due to poor response, but I'm hopeful that things will work out better this time. I'm going tomorrow for a baseline scan and will be starting my injections then as well. When will you be starting?

The Menopur isn't bad at all, in my experience. It stung really bad while I injected and for a couple minutes afterward, but otherwise I had NO side effects. The needle used to inject is so tiny I barely felt it! I actually felt pretty great while doing the injections, versus feeling like total CRAP when I took Clomid.

Good luck!!

Hi,

I had one IUI cycle on Menopur in January. I really liked Menopur. I only needed 6 injections every other day starting on CD2 and produced one beautiful follicle by CD14. The injections were easy and not that painful and it didn't give me ANY nasty side effects. So Id recommend Menopur to anyone!

We didn't get pg that cycle but as far as Menopur goes I liked that drug.

Good luck :dust:

OMG!!! I see that you are pregnant CONGRATS.. now just rub some of that my way... Today was my hubby's birthday and we also went to the Menopur class.. It was the scarest hour of my life.. All the different things that can happen to you scared me.. But I am going to pray that I don't get any of those negative things... I hope it works the first time around... Other then my co pays the meds don't cost that much... I will be starting 2 vial for 3 days... Cross your figures for me.... Make sure you keep in touch and tell me how it's going for you....

Hi hon, I used Menopur last month and will be using it again this month. Last time I used it with Bravelle and this time I'm on a Follistim and Menopur protocol. Unfortunately my last cycle was cancelled due to poor response, but I'm hopeful that things will work out better this time. I'm going tomorrow for a baseline scan and will be starting my injections then as well. When will you be starting?

The Menopur isn't bad at all, in my experience. It stung really bad while I injected and for a couple minutes afterward, but otherwise I had NO side effects. The needle used to inject is so tiny I barely felt it! I actually felt pretty great while doing the injections, versus feeling like total CRAP when I took Clomid.

Good luck!!

Hello how are you? Well I should be starting Menopur mid Dec, I have to wait until I get my period then get on the BC then on the 5th day of my next period I will be starting my Menopur.. So I still have about 3-4 weeks before I even start.. But please keep in touch.. I think it is important to have a strong support system. My husband is very supportive but he does not know how it feels to be a women(lucky) trying to have a baby... I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->