merry crimbo to mommy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blu10

Reaction score
So I decided to treat myself in the debenhams online sale for crimbo, soon to arriving at my door will be:
Lancome make up brush set
lancome eyeshadow palette
2 mac eyeshadow palette

has anyone else bagged a bargain?

Not so much 'bargains' BUTS

Hubby bought me some uggs for Christmas that I have had my eye on in brown (not normal uggs these are really soft Chelsea boots with a fur lining and the top fur) well I had to have the black ones :cloud9:

Then today in the next sale got a top and dress four big bead necklaces three pairs of patterned tights and a leather pure

Then ended up in Boots where I bought From Clinique new foundation, foundation brush and large makeup remover (not in sale), then made my way to Bare Minerals counter and treated myself to the Magic Act eyeshadow and blusher palette, well chuffed :happydance:

I got a philosophy shower gel gift set, 2 bare minerals lipgloss and benefit gimme brow with free posie balm today online at the debenhams sale, couldn't resist.
I got Rio a few clothes from the river Island sale too.
And I'm eyeing up a few things on selfridges, I have to go there to pick something up on Monday so I may treat myself a little more if they have the things I want in store! X

Both sound wicked. I accidentally bought an elemis cleanser and toner set last night too... ive not even left the house yet lol

Haha blu!
Were your Mac goodies on sale? I can't get Mac cosmetics to even load on the debenhams page and can't find anything on sale anywhere else.
I'm itching for some new treats lol x

I'm going sales shopping on Monday. I couldn't even contemplate dealing with all the crowds before then! I'm not after anything in particular, but hoping to get some next size clothes for DD. I did the same last year and got her entire Christmas wardrobe! I might have a look for some bits and bobs for the new baby, too.

Went out again today must keep away from House of Fraser!! managed to buy a Clinique powder compact (which I actaully went in for full price). But also managed to come out with an YSL lipstick and a YSL gift set with mascara, serum and Touche Eclate and also make up bag, these are in the sale.

Yikes! I may need to avoid house of Fraser lol!
I'm going to birmingham on Monday to do some sale shopping :) hope I can get some bargains.
I accidentally ordered 2 pandora rings, a triple leather bracelet and 2 charms this afternoon too. (Saved over £200 though!! I haven't known pandora have decent sales before)

Haha blu!
Were your Mac goodies on sale? I can't get Mac cosmetics to even load on the debenhams page and can't find anything on sale anywhere else.
I'm itching for some new treats lol x

Yes I had 2 mac eyeshadow quads for £17 theyre lush x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79