messed up cycles....

acdmommy

mother of 4
Reaction score
i got a + ov test on the 6th of feb. but af was due yesterday???? WTF??? should i try a test tomorrow morning?

i have heard that u can ov later or earlier after miscarriage.
i also miscarried in jan. af showed up 11th feb, on cd 7 today and wondering when i will ovulate. have bought the cb digital ov tests (the smiley face one) but not sure when to start using it from? af came 30 days after miscarriage, my regular cycle would be 28/29 days and the month i got my bfp i got a smiley face on cd 14. it's all so confusing!
if i go by my previous cycle i should be ov'ing next friday or there abouts. my dh is due to be away sometime next week so will have to bd when get the chance and hope we catch an egg!
sorry for hijacking your thread but it's so similar to what i was wanting to ask.
thanks. xo

I ov'd on CD10 last cycle only know because i charted, thats well early :dohh: just finished my 1st proper af since mmc in December and im going to start OPKs tomorrow CD7 cos i cant risk missing it if its early again.

Regual cycle 28/29 days ov CD15-18 :wacko:

i took a test this morning and it was a faint +, but i am going to just wait a few more days and test again....

hollyrose- when i was trying to figure ov out i bought cheap opks online for the same price as 7 clearblue ov tests i got 50 cheap ones!

I misscarried in november, last month I ov'd on CD 12 this month cd17 spoke to a friend who has been through this and she said that it took 4 months to get back to normal. This way its costing a fortune in opks. Good luck x x

Can relate to the expense ive just started using opks tonight on CD6 because i ov'd on CD10 last month x

Was JUST saying to my OH then wouldnt it be nice to get my BFP soon for a Christmas baby, be more special because i lost at Christmas :hugs:

well.... at 16DPO you would think i would have nice lines but they are still faint.....

yeah, my peak day is about two days earlier than it was before the m/c...

acdmommy, i hope you get a strong BFP!!

thanks, i am going to hold my pee and not drink all night lol we'll see if that helps if not then a trip to my GP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->