• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Metal/Rock/Alt Appreciation Group

Linzi

Prodest mummy ever
Reaction score
Thought this might be a good idea - anyone?

Ill type a proper intro when Im not meant to be doing work lol

xxx

i love Rammstein they r my fav band but i love so many others!

Great thread:finger:

i saw disturbed live years ago when they were support 4 marilyn manson... must have been year 2000. i was impressed...

Im more into 80s rock and metal. ACDC, Motley crue, Skid Row, Poison, Ratt, Guns n Roses...

Im having ACDC played at my wedding lol

xxx

Ha thats wicked where did you get the from?

We've got Seth a Maiden babygrow but he's too small for it lol

xxx

Im more into 80s rock and metal. ACDC, Motley crue, Skid Row, Poison, Ratt, Guns n Roses...

Im having ACDC played at my wedding lol

xxx

Aww yes!

Me likey too! :D

yeah i love the old 80's stuff :)

but im a cradle of filth and nightwish kinda gal.... tuomas holopainen is my other hubby..... i wish. rah!

Hey. Im not really into the old stuff, but I'm into Disturbed and others like 3 days grace, flyleaf, soad, rage against the machine, Static x, Korn..argg lots!

Im a bit strange i like everthing from soad, to linkin park, to maralin mason, and then bands like snowpatrol and all american rejects. OH says im strange.

Any one else going to leeds?

I love most rock/ metal, just not the uberheavy death metal and black metal sorta stuff- Cradle of Filth is around about my limit! Love Disturbed but my current musical love affair is with Terasbetoni (if you watch EuroVision they were Finland's entry last year)- I don't speak a word of Finnish but I love everything they've done so far and I don't say that very often!! Love the classic stuff too- gutted I'm missing Download this year through lack of money as it means I'm missing stuff like Led Zepplin and ZZ Top.

I think I found the most amazing dissertation to have done (the research was really interesting anyway!!)- 'How music is used as a form of political protest' with an emphasis on punk, rock and metal. Research meant days on end listening to stuff like RATM, SOAD, Disturbed, Black Sabbath, Guns n Roses, Green Day, Dead Kennedys, etc.

Beca :wave:

Well my daughter is named Helena after the Misfits song...:rofl:

I don't really like metal anymore, I like more punk stuff...but maybe someone else does too?

Helloooo :)

I love metallica, iron maiden, machine head, disturbed, sonata arctica, avantasia, killswitch engage, korn, slipknot and sooo much more, too much to list really! hehe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->