Metal/Rock/Alt Appreciation Group

too many bands for me to list but i like everything from rock to 80 pops on my mp3 i have things like pantera, rammstein,metalica then east 17 and cher haha

now thats strange lol

I am quite possibly the biggest smashing pumpkins fan in the world!!

i love RATM, creed, some linkin park (like 2 songs or something) Am more into zepplin, GNR, creedence. Like a couple of Korn songs. I LOVE green jelly! Heeheehee

NIN love theM love love love them.

Like a couple of deftone songs too

I am big time into my punk and SKA too tho :D:D, but old skool punk like dead kennedys etc not into the newer bands.

wendino - i used to be into quite a lot of punk stuff when I was younger but not so much anymore.

lozzy - I wish I was going to Leeds!!!!! Cant afford it. I was hoping to get to Download to see Motley Crue and Dream Theatre, but its on the weekend Im flying to Turkey. Gutted!!!!

xxx

I don't really like metal anymore, I like more punk stuff...but maybe someone else does too?

I like some punk stuff, but I was more into it when I was younger (ha, I'm only 19, so it feels strange saying that). Unfortunately (or fortunately, as I see it), I've never been a fan of the Misfits.

I'm really more of a post-punk girl.

No big deal, I just didn't want to reply if you were actually talking to someone who had just posted before me!

I don't know if you're asking if by post-punk I mean stuff like Refused...
But if you are, no, I'm not into stuff like that. My taste is more along the lines of Joy Division.

loveeeeeee joy division ;)
:D

Yay! But I am sure your love is nowhere near my obsession. I don't necessarily mean that in a positive way. I hope my baby is a boy so I can name him Ian. If it's a girl, I'll still probably name her Ian! My poor child.

heard worse... lol. cant say im up joy division...

wendino- Punk is one of the genres I like. Love Dead Kennedys and DF and I have just discovered Propagahndi officially.

Looking forward to tonight- it's the Alternative May Ball at my uni. Alestorm are headlining with ska band Big Hand and some smaller indie and emo bands in the other room. It's always good fun- good music and a great opportunity to dress up! There's a fairly strong alternative scene in Aberystwyth- RocSoc is probably among the most popular societies the university has. So popular in fact that it's meant we have to have a pretty huge wedding recption as so many people we know at RocSoc want to come!!! Don't often get big bands coming to Aber though but we've got good rail connections to Birmingham so if can afford it we can always get to gigs there.

Beca :wave:

wendino- Punk is one of the genres I like. Love Dead Kennedys and DF and I have just discovered Propagahndi officially.

Looking forward to tonight- it's the Alternative May Ball at my uni. Alestorm are headlining with ska band Big Hand and some smaller indie and emo bands in the other room. It's always good fun- good music and a great opportunity to dress up! There's a fairly strong alternative scene in Aberystwyth- RocSoc is probably among the most popular societies the university has. So popular in fact that it's meant we have to have a pretty huge wedding recption as so many people we know at RocSoc want to come!!! Don't often get big bands coming to Aber though but we've got good rail connections to Birmingham so if can afford it we can always get to gigs there.

OMG! I went to uni in Aber :hi: Do RocSoc still have their Tuesday nights at the Angel? Is Stars still up and running? I love that shop! Used to love playing pool at that pub on the front with the wicked juke box, can't remember what it was called :dohh:

I love all kinds of music, lots of rock but especially goth, industrial and EBM. At our wedding we had a string quartet playing U2 at the ceremony and our first dance was to the Mission! Rammstein are one of my favourite bands, seen them live twice and they put on one hell of a show! Also love NIN, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Tyske Ludder and VNV Nation. Loving Bat for Lashes atm and White Lines take me back to the classic 80s goth-rock sounds of The Cult et al.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tuomas holopainen is by far the sexiest man in metal..... *drool*

Yeah thats more of the stuff I like. :D

I'm more of a pig destroyer/nasum/bezerker fan myself. My little Edward loves municiple waste and Superjoint ritual

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->