Metal/Rock/Alt Appreciation Group

I've only just seen this thread... Love it! I'm into LOADS of bands... My favs at the moment are probably Every Time I Die, Exit 10, Alexisonfire and so on... Love the oldies too... Def Leppard, AC/DC etc... God it's been bloody ages since the last time I went to a gig!

I went to Infest about 10 weeks pregnant! Well, I went for about two hours on the last day as I was so utterly exhausted in first tri, but I really wanted to see Tyske Ludder. We got right to the front and hubby was protecting me carefully! Thankfully it wasn't really a moshing crowd.

The last gig I went to was Leonard Cohen at about 24 week pregnant, Jack seemed to really enjoy that in utero, he kicked his way through the whole thing! I'm going to see him again in July, I can't wait!

Can't remember the last real rock gig I went to :shock:

I think the last gig I went to was a local one and was 31 weeks pregnant... before that it was Glassjaw just before I got pregnant. It's been a loooooooong time!

Can't remember the last real rock gig I went to :shock:

Depends on whether you count Within Temptation. :p

At least I think we saw them more recently than our last NIN & Rammstein gigs. Otherwise, could be Infest 07. Unless you count VNV. :blush:

Whoooooop im off to Sonisphere!! x

Lucky you. It's my 30th that saturday, and I would love to go. I got vetoed though as we're having Jack's naming day that weekend too.

LOL! You got vetoed?! I thought you wanted a party for your 30th with lots of friends?

I do!

Could still have gone to Sonisphere on the sunday though... :p

Probably wouldn't have been clever though.

I cant wait to see Fear Factory and NIN x

Last gig I went to was my hubbys back in 2007, don't think that counts though as it was their first gig then the bassist and drummer got pissed off with one of the guitarists for cheating on his sick GF and it fell apart. Oh the joys. The last ACTUAL PROPER gig I went to was Down I think again in '07 or it could have been Send More Paramedics. Ah well alot has happened since then

I can't believe I've never seen this forum before :blush:

But I'll join in here :hi:

I do like my metal but I love industrial metal best.

Fav bands are the likes of;
Boysetsfire
At the Drive In
In Flames
Devil Driver
Soilwork
Violent Work of Art
Zeromancer
Icon of Coil
X Marks the Pedwalk
Arch Enemy
Soulfly
Enforsaken
Godsmack
The Haunted

and then I like the good old cheese like Orgy and Slipknot :blush:

ahhhhhhhhh soulfly :) i preferred max in sepultura... got a signed by max seps tshirt in the attic somewhere... much treasured...

I havent listened to aoulfly in years, absolutely love At The Drive In though and Send More Paramedics.

DH and I have been getting into some Avenged Sevenfold stuff recently especially the 2 most recent albums :)

xxx

Hellooo :) I love my metal and my alternative.

I listen to anything from Dead Kennedys to All American Rejects.

Old school Green Day are my weak spot though.

ATM I'm robbing all of OH's HIM collection and slowly making my way through lol

im likin avenged sevenfold atm especially seize the day....

Ooooh I LOVE Avenged Sevenfold! Infact OH and I's song is 'Warmness on the soul' :)
Very into KoRn, am in love with their bass... mmmmm... and OH loves Trivium, they're his hero's!
Got a love for Green Day's old stuff too, and The Offspring, very much like the lighter side haha. Also love NIN... oooh and Roadrunner United!

Am gutted I couldnt go Download this year, 2007 was immense! (didnt like the line up last year)

Last gig I went to was HIM in September and we got to the front and I feinted :blush:

I really wanted to go to Download this year too as Motley crue are playing and Im deperate to see them :( Dream Theatre (DHs fave) are on too. Theyre playing in Leeds tonight but theyre sold out so he couldn't go! Then its honeymoon time on Sunday so Download was definately out of the question :(

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->