Metal Taste in my mouth

E

ellaandcallum

Hi girlies

I am 9dpo and since last night have been having an awful metal taste in my mouth, to the point it stopped me getting straight to sleep last night. I feel very thirsty too. I POAS but BFN, is this a defo symptom, have many of you girls had this? or do you think it could be something else? I have no infection in my mouth, teeth are fine, just never had this before, it is real bad!! How can I get rid of it, as cleaning my teeth does nothing!

Any advice please. xxx

Hi - I know that a meal taste in the mouth can be a sign of early pregnancy. I did however have this at the start of this week, and like you nothing I did would make the taste go away, and was also really thirsty, it was quite bad for a few days and then gradually the taste got less, this morning I then came on my Af so not sure what the taste was all about as I had never had that before. Fingers crossed that its a sign for you and you get your BFP this month, your only 9dpo so thats why you most likely got a BFN. With regards to getting rid of the taste can't help you there as I couldn't get rid of mine either. xxx

just wanted to say the symptoms you are experiencing was the same for me this month and i got a BFP last weekend and i tested 13 dpo and i got a BFN fx for you hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->