Metformin & Clomid Qs.. & SA qs..

lace&pearls

Mummy with PCOS
Reaction score
Just got back from hosp, I am feeling very strange 2bh, I've been begging to be prescribed clomid for months and now I have been :D :happydance: but for some reason I left the docs feeling worried/tense/sad?? I don't know why.. I don't think the appointment went too well exactly, felt like we got off on the wrong foot, iykwim? the apt. was a bit tense / weird. was me, doc & some other lady? i assume a registrar.. felt like we really didnt click you know?

anyway to the point lol... I've been prescibed provera & clomid (yay!) but also metformin.. wasn't expecting this, I've read & the doc also warned me apparently this isnt a v nice drug to take, can upset your tummy.. which is worrying because I get IBS sometimes anyway.. so I think I'm worrying about taking it :-S I can't cope with having the s*its every day to be honest!! lol!! so for thos of you who have taken it - is it that bad? Also do i take it straight away?

also found out my OH's SA was a bit less than normal, apparently he had a good number (227 million I think he said?) but the 'forms' were less than average (4% compared to 12%) .. but I also told him, that when he put his er stuff in the pot (for lack of a better phrase) he missed some, which doc said could well have affected it as the best ones come out first!! so I'm hoping this is the case!! have any of you found this?>.. we've been sent to do another test

sorry for all the questions!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->