Metformin & PCOS

Congratulations Hippie! Mason is a good looking boy. :baby: I’m glad your c-section went well. :thumbup:

Bunny, are you next? :winkwink:

Hello ladies :)

C-section went very well! I actually couldn't believe I was so worried about it. Of course it hurt the same and next day, but I'm moving and it's getting better everyday.

Mason Reese Tenney was born 12.12.13 at 10:45am. He weighed 8lbs 6oz & 20.5" long. We are so in love with him. Now i understand what they mean by love at first sight with children. Even my DH was crying in the OR and got to see Mason being taken out. Here's some photos of him.

What a handsome little guy! Congratulations and god bless you all!

Hello Ladies!

where you all are hidden .... why so much silence ... m now fadeup totally ... nuthing to do whole day just net net net and my thinking :/

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you young ladies

so here 2013 ends with the hope no good this in tht year so may be in 2014 ... :/ God knows

:hugs: Aein I hope this is finally your year. Dealing with infertility is one of the most heartbreaking experiences.

Afm- I am doing good. I am 13+4 today and feeling pretty good. I am struggling with how fast things are going and still not really having reality set in. Hubby has accepted it but it just doesn't seem real to me. I told him that I will probably be in the hospital before it hits me.

I also think we are going to be moving out of the state about a month or two before baby is due so that will add an entire other layer to the mix. But it would be a move so worth it.

I had my 12 week scan last Thursday.

I hope all the new babies and mommies are doing great and all those expecting are enjoying their pregnancy.

Attachments

• Beanz 4.jpg
    Beanz 4.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1
Wish you guys a very happy new year! I am 36 weeks pregnant. Counting down the final days now. :flower:

Happy New Year, everyone! Aein, I know that this will be your year.

I just entered my third trimester, can't believe how fast time is flying. So far everything looks good.

Happy new year ladies! I hope 2014 bring you all happiness!!

Good luck to those ttc, I have my fingers crossed for you's for 2014 :D

And to those getting on in their pregnacies, where has the time went!?!? :haha:

As for me - my wee man has arrived!! :D 8 days late on Christmas Day!! Couldn't believe it. He was 8lbs 8.5oz and was born at 9.38pm after a traumatic birth. Luckily he is okay :) just me that needs to recover. I'm over the moon though!

Happy new year ladies! I hope 2014 bring you all happiness!!

Good luck to those ttc, I have my fingers crossed for you's for 2014 :D

And to those getting on in their pregnacies, where has the time went!?!? :haha:

As for me - my wee man has arrived!! :D 8 days late on Christmas Day!! Couldn't believe it. He was 8lbs 8.5oz and was born at 9.38pm after a traumatic birth. Luckily he is okay :) just me that needs to recover. I'm over the moon though!

Congratulations Bunny_Boo! What a wonderful birth date your little man has. God bless you all! Do you have a name yet?

Happy New Year Everyone:hugs: *sorry a little late*

Congrats BunnyBoo!! Do you have a name picked out?

AFM - My little guy will be 4 weeks old this Thursday! I can't believe how fast time is going by, doesn't even feel like I had a c-section anymore, but still waiting for my lifting restriction to end though so I can do more around the house:thumb up:

Good luck to all the TTC ladies as well:flower:

Thanks ladies! He now shares his birthday with his grandpa (my dad) what an expensive month! His name is Ryan :) finding it hard to get over the birth but just looking at him makes me feel better! He's just perfect!

woooow Bunny Congrats.... memoriable day birth i must say ....
i like the name also, my elder cousin have twins one is Ryan and other ia Ayan :D

so m on CD3 today , after discussion with hubby m nt taking Clomid this cycle
this week he is on call duty, so we plan to visit Dr on next weekend ... i think now its time for his retest and he has make his mind too

and if i see little bit improvement in his result, i ask Dr about IUI details first

Congrats Bunny!

Aein- I hope you get the results you want and are able to proceed with the IUI.

so m on CD3 today , after discussion with hubby m nt taking Clomid this cycle
this week he is on call duty, so we plan to visit Dr on next weekend ... i think now its time for his retest and he has make his mind too

and if i see little bit improvement in his result, i ask Dr about IUI details first

I hope your DH has been good and you see an improvement. Is he taking FertilAid or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->