Metformin & PCOS

Hi ladies, sorry I've been MIA! I just wanted to quickly update to let everyone know that, although my induction TOTALLY failed (by no fault of my docs - who I swear tried EVERYTHING but my body would not cooperate), my son Cooper Michael Lee was born via c-section on November 15th at 12:27pm. He tipped the scales at 8lbs 10oz and is 21.5in tall. He is happy and healthy and we are all so in love <3 I will post more details and some pics shortly, once I have some more time.

Hope all you ladies are doing well!!

JL, congratulations. :happydance: I can't wait for pictures. How is your c-section cut feeling now? Are you really sore?

Congrats JL :flower: These first few weeks are the most precious. Enjoy your new motherhood :happydance: God bless little Cooper :baby:

Congrats JL!! Glad to hear he is finally here! :D

Sorry if I'm a bit quiet atm, in the middle of moving house, yet again! Think I'm going crazy! :haha:

Hi Ladies:flower:

Just a quick update on my end. I got back from my OB appointment a few hours ago and our LO is still in breech position, so my OB scheduled a planned c-section for when i'm 39 weeks (12/12/13). I'm a bit nervous because this wasn't what I had planned, but we are happy to have an exact date will meet our LO :)

Hope everyone is doing well!!

I'm sorry you are having a C-section hippie. Hopefully the doctor will do a great job and you will be up running around in no time. You don't have too much longer to go.

I've been to see my new doctor today. I had my first u/s and baby is measuring right on track. I feel so relieved. I think I can breathe now. We talked about doing a repeat C-section since I've already had two. I think I'm fine with that. I have big babies: 8lbs15oz and 8lbs14oz. Now I can't wait to start telling people. We are planning on announcing at Thanksgiving.

Hippie- I am sorry that you have to do a C-Section. I hope you heal up fast. I am really happy you are almost there! And you get to spend Christmas with your LO.

Afm- I have officially been dx with Type 2 diabetes. I have known for awhile, but all the extra appointments are really adding up. I had another scan last Friday. Beanz had a beautiful heartbeat of 152 and was measuring perfect. It is all so surreal that tomorrow I will be 8 weeks! We are hoping to hold out telling people until Christmas, but I may break down and tell my mom this weekend.

Hi ladies - thanks for all the well wishes! We are doing well and settling into our new roles :)

Hippie - sorry to hear about your needing a section :hugs: I know it can be hard when it's not what you had originally planned (I had an emergency one with ds). My experience really ended up being a positive one tho! I was up and moving well with minimal restrictions within 3 days of my surgery. I was driving by the end of the week and really have had minimal pain that I've been able to manage with Tylenol and Advil. Like SweetMel, I would happily do it again and will probably opt for it when we have our second - especially since I tend to make big babies as well! I've got my fx for you!!

SweetMel - so glad to hear that LO is measuring on track! How was your healing for your past sections?

Krissie - yay for hearing LO's heart beat! it's a sound I'm sure you could listen to all day! <3

Hello Ladies! how are you all doing?

JL ... Congratssssssssssssssssssssssssss and will happy to see pics, plzzz post pics

Hippie... m sorry for tht but be hopeful this is gonna be good for you, hugssss

Hippie, sorry to hear about needing a c-section, I hope that everything goes smoothly. You're so close to getting to meet your LO!

Sweetmel, great news that the ultrasound went well!

Krissie, sorry to hear about the diabetes diagnosis. So great that your LO is measuring right on track, though!

JL, glad to hear that everything is going well! So excited for you!

I have been busy stalking all of your tickers! I cannot believe how many little bubs are about to be here! Congrats ladies. I cannot wait to see your pictures.

Hello Ladies!

what are you all upto? very silence here
looks everyone is busy in coming Christmas eve :D

Tomorrow is my schedule c-section and i'm actually not in total shock yet that tomorrow our LO will be here. I think it will hit me once we get to the hospital, lol. Thankfully everything is all set for the most part and DH took some time off work to be home to help :)

I hope everyone is doing well too :thumbup:

Hippie, hope that everything went well with the c-section today and congratulations on your little one!

I'm doing well, our little guy is 24 weeks and everything still looks good. His heartbeat was in the 140s at today's appointment. I can't believe I'm almost in the third trimester.

Hello ladies :)

C-section went very well! I actually couldn't believe I was so worried about it. Of course it hurt the same and next day, but I'm moving and it's getting better everyday.

Mason Reese Tenney was born 12.12.13 at 10:45am. He weighed 8lbs 6oz & 20.5" long. We are so in love with him. Now i understand what they mean by love at first sight with children. Even my DH was crying in the OR and got to see Mason being taken out. Here's some photos of him.

Attachments

• 971991_10201281757591612_1153930833_n.jpg
    971991_10201281757591612_1153930833_n.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 1472825_861079005709_430301290_n.jpg
    1472825_861079005709_430301290_n.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 1465138_861079020679_306052752_n.jpg
    1465138_861079020679_306052752_n.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 3
MashAllah happy for you Hippie .... he is so cute plz kisss him from my side tooo
God bless you family always .... <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->