Metformin & PCOS

Good luck with your IUI, Aein!

AFM, DS will be 7 months old this week. Time is flying! He's sitting up on his own and just started eating solid foods.

thanks stay :)

and yes m done with IUI yesterday, it was a good n worst day too as i was in too much pain

but m happy as DH motility was 12% yesterday and after lab wash process it increased by 60%

now m IN in 2WW .. ahhhhh let see where it will go

awww thank you Krissie

i am in love with ur DP <3

Hello ladies!

I have been ttc since 10/09. I have had 2 hcg's (12'& 13' all clear), diagnostic lap (13' adhesions found & mild endo), and I have had my cervix dilated (14' it was called a laminaria for cervical stenosis) As far as meds go I have taken around 18 rounds of Clomid. (I always ovulate with it just no bfp's) In April 14' I did a round of Femara and got my first ever bfp! It sadly disappeared almost as quickly as it showed up. So now I haven't been on any real meds since April. My doctor moved and I have been trying to find one who will prescribe me Femara (It has been a struggle) I finally found one this month! She is amazing! I had been trying to convince my doctor I had pcos for the past three years but he told me there was no way. Even though I have multiple cysts and my body does absolutely nothing unless I am medicated (no ov, no af, 90 or so day cycles) I just had a consult with my new doc explaining my cycles and my history, she laughed and said ok so you are skinny girl pcos. I was so relieved I didn't have to tell my doctor what was wrong with me. She was actually smart enough to figure me out! :happydance:

So... now I am on 500mg metformin and Femara. She wrote enough for four months, but said if you aren't pregnant in two months call me. So I am hopeful this will work!

Welcome wantabby. I hope you get your bfp soon! I got my little guy on metformin and clomid.

Welcome wantababy!

I conceived using Metformin as well. I hope you get your BFP soon :)

Thank you ladies! I actually got a faint BFP today!! I'm praying it is my Rainbow!

Knock Knock!

May i come IN girls... anyone here who remembers me :D

Can't wait to hear your results Aein. I hope you get your bfp this time!

How are you doing StayHopeful?I cannot believe your little guy is 14 months. It doesn't seem that long ago you were going in for IVF.

thank you girls. the timie is really passing very fastly

afm, 2ww is going longer and longer, hopefully coming Friday or Saturday i'll go for a test

until the witch didnt showed up, i am happy happy :D
just hoping and praying she be away from me this time

FX for you, Aein! Keep us posted!

Krissie, my little guy is doing great. He's saying a few words and walking nonstop. It's exhausting, but I love it :)

Hi ladies! I'm glad to hear you're all doing well! Good luck Aein! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will be your bfp!

Hey JL... is it you

so nice to read from you after sooooo long, how you doing girl and hows your boy?

afm, just 1 more day, Saturday morning i'mm go for BHCG :S
from 2 days m feeling my breasts some heave and pains in side, dont know if this sign good or not ... just hope hope and pray....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->