Metformin & PCOS

Bunny, welcome back dear,., yes tww is too slow, you know if you have to wait fir someting , it takes whole century , lol

so far its going smooth, sometimes i felt light cramps and itching on uterus area, rest all OK

Swetmel, aww thanks for informig me, however i have to take in nught before sleep, so may be didnt felt more, but if day time to so i definitely got disturbed

i start eating pineapple as much as i can, almind milk, fish, veggies and nuts , have to maintain all things

SweetMel - Awesome job on the weight loss and sticking to your diet!!!! I cannot imagine 40 days with low carbs (and no cheating!) is an easy feat! That's so inspiring! :thumbup:

Janie66 - I agree with SweetMel about it sounding like your estrogen levels are way too high. I've had this happen to me in the past (although it was before I started the metformin) where I didn't ovulate during a cycle, so my estrogen levels jut kept rising (which made my uterine lining continue to build over an extended period of time) and then I finally had estrogen break through bleeding, which was AWFUL. It was like af on steroids - about 30 times heavier with lots of large clots (sorry tmi) it lasted 20 days until I finally took Provera to stop then bleeding and then kick start a real af. After 15 days in, my doc sent me for an ultrasound to see what the heck was going on and the scan showed that (even with 15 days of heavy bleeding), my lining was STILL too thick (cuz my estrogen levels were off the charts). It sounds like you may be experiencing something similar with the prolonged bleeding? Also, I'm fairly certain that the metformin should be out of your system by now if you stopped it in December, but definitely ask your new GP when you get one just to be sure. Good luck!!! :hugs:

Aein - all is well :) I'm 9dpo today and my temps seem to be holding strong (knock on wood :haha:). This time last cycle is when my temps had started to drop and I started to have some spotting which af followed the next day. I guess the progesterone is doing it's job (but, as SweetMel mentioned, it does definitely make me tired)!! :thumbup: I do have some back pain and some mild cramping in my lower abdomen, but it feels a bit different than af cramps. I'm hoping that's a good sign!! How are things going with you? Have you had your first dose yet? GL!! :flower:

Bunny - Fx af shows soon so that you can get a fresh start with a new cycle!!

Baby - Your nephew sounds adorable!! :) GL at your appt!! Keep us updated on what your doc says!!

Jl, its cool your days are going on smoothly
i'm on 5dpo today and i felt light cramps too, even sometime hot fkash on uterus are

first dose will start tonight, let see how it treats me, and no problem we are ready to be tired, crampy if this ends on a good way :)

Doc appointment went well. I am staying on the same dose of Clomid atm because doc wants to check if I'm O'ing on 50mg. I was going to have a scan this morning but the u/s tech was slammed so we drew blood to test my progestgerone levels instead. Once doc gets those results back we'll go from there. He wrote me a prescription for 50mg clomid in case I start af before the results are in. So now we wait!

baby, its sounds good , looks as you are perfectly going through nice way of diagnosis
best of luck dear

Just use Cyclogest, first first day, my sweet DH put it inside Vagina <3
JL, i'm surprised how much i've to push it inside??

Baby - I'm glad your doc is going to monitor your cycles with scans to confirm O - it'll be nice for you to be able to know for sure what your body is doing. Fx you get some answers soon and that this month brings your bfp!!

Aein - I know what you mean about being surprised how far up it goes - you have to really get it up there to avoid having it slip back out! It's nice that dh is able to help you! I have to take mine three times per day and sometimes I'm at work, so I obviously can't have dh do it for me there! :haha:

Afm - tomorrow will be 10dpo for me. I had some Internet cheapies hpt's and I broke down and took one this morning cuz of some of the symptoms I've been having. I took it with fmu at 6am when I woke up to put in my progesterone suppository but then was too tired to wait for it so I went back to bed. When I woke up again and checked it there was the faintest shadow of a line. I tried not to read too much into it cuz I had left the test for waaaay past the 10 minute mark and it was so faint that I assumed it was an evap line. This evening when I got home from work, curiousity got the better of me and I took a second test (I know, I'm an addict and I have a problem :haha:).... Well with this one I swear I can see a light pink line and it appeared within 5 minutes of me taking the test. I showed it to dh and he can see it too. I'm kind of freaking out and trying not to get my hopes up. I don't trust that I don't have line eye :haha: I took a pic with my phone and will post it soon. I've got a frer that I'll use tomorrow with fmu and if I get a line on that then I'll go see my doc.

Ok, here are pics of the test I took this evening. I took them with my phone so they're not super great, but still, I need you ladies to be brutally honest - do you think this is an evap? Do I have line eye? Has ttc finally made me snap and go crazy and there's actually no line there at all?? :haha:

Thanks for the input

:dust: to all :)

Attachments

• test - Copy.jpg
    test - Copy.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 5
  • test2 - Copy (2).jpg
    test2 - Copy (2).jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 6
Jl, good luck dear i pray this will be a bfp for you <3 <3

onething read about hcg shot, that like if i go through 5000 iu so after 10 days of this a faint line must be a bfp, but any line wihtin the days cant be taken as bfp, coz hcg high level showed itself

JL, i just checked your BBT and its look very soopeeeeeer dear, i am praying this is your fx'd
how many days passed you go through HCG shot...

ohh God i just go through your FF chart again, and definitely 11 days up with your HCG... i'm pretty sure this is your month dear..,. m happy for you

Aein - Thanks for your well wishes! Yep, it's been awhile since my hCG shot! I actually had used dollar store hpt's to "test out" my hCG after the shot (I took one every morning until I got a negative result, indicating that al the hCG from the injection was out of my system). I got my negative test 7 days after the injection, so I'm pretty confident that the positive is not caused by the shot :happydance: I used a frer this morning and it also came back positive!!!! So I'm going to go to my doc this morning for blood work to confirm. I will keep you updated! I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up yet, especially because I've a m/c before. Fx!

Jl, yup thts great dear and i'm sure you will give us a good news of bfp, praying for you and wish this good news impact on me too <3

today i felt very tired and sleepy, and whole afternoon i was with empty mind, just awake and prepare dinner as DH is about to back home in an hour... i'm sure this us progesterone effect :/

Aein - that definitely could be the progesterone. Mine makes me pretty drowsy sometimes. Fx it will help you get your bfp soon!

Afm - my doc called back with my blood work results and my hCG is 15.5 meaning I'm officially pregnant! :happydance: I have to go back on Monday to check that my hcg levels are rising appropriately - I'm still feeling pretty nervous given my loss last year. I hope the little bean sticks!!

:happydance: good luck JL!!! Thats sooooo exciting!!!!!! I have my fx'd for youuuu!

Good Luck, JL i'm pretty sure you have catch the eggy and yes you will definitely gonna be a mom very soon,

I'm sure doctor wont stop your progesterone and Met... this will help you for a healthy pregnancy

i'm now feeling headache too seems someone has bend my head with any hard thing and totally down feelings :/

Congrats JL! :)

only one day and a wake up until my appt!! Hoping for some good news!

Thanks for the wishes ladies :)

AlyCon - Good luck at your appt!! Keep us updated with how it goes!!

Baby - how are you feeling? what cd are you on now?

Aein - you're right, I'm still continuing the met and progesterone until the end of my first trimester, then my doc says it should be okay to stop them, but that she'll do more tests as this get closer. Sorry to hear that you're not feeling well! :hugs: Hopefully you feel better soon!!

Yeah JL! I'm excited, and nervious, and EXCITED! :happydance:

I think this is going to be a trend for the ladies of this thread. Who's next?

Jl, I'm on CD30 today. I'm feeling fine, my boobs are slightly sore since AF is on the way. & I've had slight cramps & back ache the last few days too, so I'm just waiting on the witch to arrive. I wish she'd just come already so we can get a move on with the next cycle! But I'd be happy of AF just showed in the next few days bc that means my cycles are regulating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->