• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Metrocentre August Meet 3rd August

P

pinkmummy

We will meet outside the cinema/mcdonalds in the blue quadrant at 10.30 am :) this is easier for people on buses and trains and you can also park there too.

If your interested leave your name here and who you will be coming with :D Look forward to seeing you all! xx

Yes
  • Caitlinsmummy +1
  • AnnaBanana9 + 1
  • Diddydons
  • susiewusie + 2
  • LaDy
  • Verona +1

Maybe
  • Linzi
  • Lauzliddl
  • Katiex

What I will also do is people who are coming I will send you my mobile number so you can ring when you get here coz last time we didn't have a clue who any of us where lol. I even asked a random stranger if she was waiting for the BnB meet and she just looked at me really funny and said no :blush: xx

At the moment either date looks okay for me. Would prefer the 3rd though as I go back to work on the 17th :cry:

Was gutted to have missed the meet last week; will be wonderful to get to meet folks!

x

count me in. still gutted i couldnt come last week. either date is fine for me.

Il try and see what I can do :) if so it'll be me and Seth :)

xxx

is the metro centre in manchester :blush: i cud get to manchester on train

No Serina, in Gateshead - just a bit south of Newcastle. Would be brill if you made it though! :)

£10.95 return and two hours on train ...would somebody find out which station i need as theres 3 also how to get from train station to metrocentre ....count me in :D if they can x

You can transfer at Newcastle to a the Middlesbrough to Carlisle train which actually stops at the MetroCentre (it has its own statin with a walkway directly into it)

x

Whats the name of the station for metro centre ? is it Newcastle Central Metro ? if so thats where my train takes me ...goole mto doncaster then Doncaster (DON) to Newcastle (NCL) then Newcastle (NCL) to Newcastle Central Metro (NCZ) is this correct place ? sorry just wanna be sure ..also i would like 10th as we get paid on 8th x

Whats the name of the station for metro centre ? is it Newcastle Central Metro ? if so thats where my train takes me ...goole mto doncaster then Doncaster (DON) to Newcastle (NCL) then Newcastle (NCL) to Newcastle Central Metro (NCZ) is this correct place ? sorry just wanna be sure ..also i would like 10th as we get paid on 8th x

Newcastle Central Metro is the right one!
It confuses me and I live here! :dohh:

Girls, I will let you know for definite. But count us in!
Work didn't ring on Friday, so if they don't ring by lunch I'll be ringing them. Finger's crossed!

Newcastle Central Metro is the right one!
It confuses me and I live here! :dohh:

Sorry too high jack thread BUT
Is newcastle central metro the metro center!?
Im getting the train there tomorow and im totaly confused!

Newcastle Central Metro is where all the trains go - we call it Newcastle Central Station.
The Metrocentre is in Gateshead.
Hope this helps. x

Can anybody tell me the exact name of the metro gateshead station ...so i can get tickets online :) ....bit confused but plenty of time to get sorted x

We are a maybe as my nephew is due on July 27 th So I may be on baby sitting duties if he is late. I would prefer the 3rd as my nephew gets christened on the 16th and will be busy on the Monday. I will let you know soon as she may have to go in for a section :) x

I think the station at the MetroCentre actually is called MetroCentre :)

Yeah the train station at the metrocentre is actually called Metrocentre....

Im up for it,...and anytime is fine with me :D

Ok i think ive cracked it :D thanks girls

Goole (GOO) to Doncaster (DON) to Newcastle (NCL) to Metrocentre (MCE) ...Does that sound right ...plz tell me i have the right station this time :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->