• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Metrocentre August Meet 3rd August

Alyssa and I just got home from the Metro Centre - it took us an hour to get there, when normally it would take 20 minutes... stupid roadworks! :hissy: As a result, we only got there at about 11am, so if anyone had been waiting, I'm so sorry we missed you.

On the bright side, I managed to get 2 pairs of trousers and a pair of shoes for work, a toy and some socks for Alyssa, and some makeup for me......

how did i miss this ??? i'm gutted !! i would have loved to come n meet you's!!!

sara

xxxxx

Done a test online and it is apparently swine flu and I have been given a code for Chris to go and get some Tamiflu for me :rolleyes:

thats what i did for kieran and he is fine this morning though got the tablets but i don't know what to do coz all his symptoms are gone now :nope:

Susie - I've been like this since early Sunday morning :( and still like it now but feel better in the day than on a night. Glad to here little one is doing better now

Anna - Oh no at least you picked up some bargains though hun xx

Needs to be done :) I couldn't get the day off work :(

I told my OH you's were going to Big Lukes though and he was like 'Is it for women only?? can I go??' he's treating me to it for my 'romantic' birthday meal :rofl:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->