• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Metrocentre August Meet 3rd August

If anyone is coming from Wakefield or anywhere near let me know please...we could split the cost of petrol ;)

xx

What I will also do is people who are coming I will send you my mobile number so you can ring when you get here coz last time we didn't have a clue who any of us where lol. I even asked a random stranger if she was waiting for the BnB meet and she just looked at me really funny and said no :blush: xx

:haha: i remember that lol

Im gonna harass OH for money, so should be good to come x

Thats brill hun, hope you and Joel can make it again :) I will pick you up again if you like xx

Yeah thatd be great if you can.
Just asked him and i can definately come :)
xx

Yey will be good :) Still got your number so will text you before I set off xx

i have a new number, will send you in tomorrow when i top up
x

Not long now ladies!! Eeeee getting excited will phone and book the table at Big Lukes tomorrow! :D x

Hi girls i wont be able to make it on monday as i have a dentist appointment that i wouldnt cancel if the world depended on it :) ( 3 weeks of pain in my tooth i would rather go through labour 10 times over).

Hope to see yous all next time. X

im not gonna be able to make it either, nicole has chicken pox, they've just come out today, so im assuming callum will more than likelies have them in the next few days.

im gutted, was really looking forward to meeting you all, oh well maybe next time!!

I cant come I have a cat coming and thats the only day they can make it without there son x

Hi ladies how is everyone?

Getting excited for tomorrow?

Hopefully we can make it, I've been ill all day with a sore throat, headache and bunged up nose :( If I'm no better tomorrow we won't be able to make it as I don't want to infect anyone :( hopefully it will be gone over night! :hugs: xxx

Am I the only one still definitely going? :cry: So sorry that so many can't make it.

Who's still going? We still meeting at 10:30 in the blue quadrant?

x

I can't make it kieran has been diagnosed with swine flu today :-( xx

Am I the only one still definitely going? :cry: So sorry that so many can't make it.

Who's still going? We still meeting at 10:30 in the blue quadrant?

x

:hugs: Anna :(

So sorry but I'm really not going to be able to make it :( Got a really bad cough, sore throat, runny nose headache just wanna :cry: Sat here drinking a lemsip then gonna try and get back to sleep. Going to phone my mum later and see if she can take Thomas instead of Caitlin today as Chris can look after Caitlin as he doesn't need to lift her but not Thomas as he can't lift him.

Chris thinks I have swine flu so going to phone the doctors later and see what to do :(

Not sure if DiddyDons is still going and LaDy, don't think Verona is as I said I would give her a lift :( Unless she could get a bus, but not too sure xx

:hugs: Oh Kelly, hope you feel better soon!
I'll still be going - I'll be in front of the cinema in the blue quadrant at 10:30. Alyssa will be in her Quinny, and I'll be wearing a white blouse and brown trousers. Hope to see some of you there!

Done a test online and it is apparently swine flu and I have been given a code for Chris to go and get some Tamiflu for me :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->