• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Metrocentre August Meet 3rd August

:rofl: Hubby thinks ive lost the plot coming across the country to meet internet strangers ive never met :lol: But yes count me in will have Lily who will be 8 wks with me and katie aged 9 on 3rd or all 4 kids on 10th so i guess 3rd will be best for me

me and jacob would like to come, we will have to be a maybe for now though. either date is ok for us.

Oh Serina it would be nice to meet you, it would be nice to meet everyone tbh :D

x x x

We will be there but need to know date as soon as poss for train tickets as they are only cheap with being in advance x

i'l be a maybe :)
Its my OH's bday on the 7th and my on the 17th so not sure what money will be like lol
x

Yeah I think that sounds right Serina hun sooooo looking forward to meeting you!! :D

It looks like the 3rd is going to be the best is everyone up for that? xx

Yeah soon as 3rd is confirmed by all I will go into town and book tickets :happydance:

I'll be up for that too i will have josh age 6 and kieran age 1 xx

will go tomorrow and book train tickets x

Girls, we'll not be able to make the 3rd. :hissy:
Its my 1st day back at work :cry:

the 3rd is fine for me. it'll be me plus nicole and callum coming. x

No its not!! Less than 2 weeks! Getting nervous again already LOL! :D Will PM everyone with my mobile number xxx

Ill see if I can get the day off work not sure what the chances are but Id love to be there :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->