Metrocentre Meet Thursday 25th June

Tables booked for 12pm at the Big Lukes in near where Metroland used to be (yellow) coz we couldnt book in the big lukes near the cinema as we had to book in the restaurant :)

Booked for 11 adults and 9 puschairs :rofl: xxx

Did they say anything when you mentioned the million and one pushchairs :rofl: x

I'm really looking forward to meeting u all and getting out the house lol............. Really nervous though. Kieran will love it as he loves other babies and children. Not long now xx

No they didn't :( I kinda wanted to laugh when I said it but the person on the other end didn't sound to impressed so i decided against it :rofl: xx

Just thought I'd let you all know that Thomas has got chicken pox (in case you didnt know :) ) They should be scabbed over by Thursday so they shouldn't be able to be passed on but if people would rather me not bring him please say :hugs: xx

i dont have a problem with you bringing him, i'd quite of liked joel to have had chicken pox when he was younger lol

I'm not gonna be able to come girls :( I totally forgot that thursday is Hebe's swimming lesson...:dohh: I'd miss but she missed last week to see the consultant and they are reeeeeally expensive....

Have a lovely day and I'll defo come up to the next gathering :D

No problem hun so sorry you can't make it, would have been lovely to see you and Hebe xx

I'm not going to be able to make it :cry: Am really sorry, but am starting to get over the worst cold and chesty cough I've had in a LONG time and have a knee that's causing me a great deal of pain (so much in fact that am at the doctor's in the morning :hissy: )

Wish I could be there - am gutted!

x

Yey!!

Awww no Anna :( Was so looking forward to seeing you and Alyssa again :( :cry: :hugs: Hope your knee gets better soon hun, let me know how it goes xx

im not gonna be able to make it either, i was so looking forward to it too. ive got a blocked toilet and they are coming out sometime tomorrow to fix it.

Awww :( What a shame Laura hun was so looking forward to seeing you and Callum and seeing bump! :hugs: Hope they actually turn up!

Im getting excited now xxx

i was looking forward to meeting everyone and id made sure i had plenty pennies too , but if i have to plunge that bloody toilet for much longer im gonna scream!!

we'll have to have another meet sometime.

hope you girls have a great time

oh no ladies, so sorry you cant come along.

So who is still coming??

We are :wohoo:

We are I can't wait. Am even getting up early so I can take hubby to work and have the car for the day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->