Metrocentre Meet Thursday 25th June

i will be willing to go to big lukes as it sounds like a good deal but i think i may ring them and just makesure they are BF pro. :)

Here is the info on Big Lukes you can actually get a 1 plate buffet for £4.99 which with the voucher would make it £2.99!

https://www.biglukes.com/news/

You have to sign up to get the voucher BTW

Just looked and the voucher actaully runs out on the 21st June :( So looks like the voucher is out of the question x

hi just rang big lukes and they are pro BF for you BF mummys. i think the women on the phone got a bit embarrassed she sort of giggled at me :)

Sounds good to me!

Susiewusie - will be great to meet you :hi:

:rofl: Laura - can just imagine her giggling!

What time are we going to eat? I need to be away by 1:30 as Alyssa has her 3rd set of injections that day.

That's great for me as it's alfies feed time too.

Are we going to big lukes?

He he can you imagine someone ringing with that kind of q. :)

All sounds good too me too :)

I will be bringing Jake with me, he is 5 weeks old. I'm so looking forward to meeting you all, although i feel a little nervous :blush: xx

We all are hun so I wouldn't worry about it :hugs:

Ok today I will book a table for 11 and 9 pushchairs :rofl: will let you know what they say will book it for 11.45 xx

Thanks Kelly - that's great! Only 1 week to go; I'm a little bit nervous and SO excited :wohoo:

lol Imagine everyones in big lukes faces when we all come marching along with our prams :rofl:

I really can't wait now :) wish I was a fly on the wall when you book a table for 11 and 9 prams. :) we gona take up the whole resteraunt.

Just looked at the list of who's going, poor alyssa is out numbered by boys :rofl: have a good time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->