Michigan mommas to be!

Ill join in here:) nice to meet more MI gals ;)
I am in st.clair county:) not sure exactly of my due date...just got my bfp thursday....should be Jan.
Stick beany stick!:) ;)

Hi! There was a thread started in first tri but most of us are spread through all trimesters so I moved everyone over there.

I'm in Wayne county, about 15 mins north of metro airport.

If everyone could list their due date and county, I'll make an official list in the first post...

Hello hello! I am in Saginaw county---ick! And due November 16th with my second little whipper snapper :)

December 4th - Oakland County! (Oxford, MI) with baby #2!

LOL "second little whipper snapper"

Hahaha sounded like a little old man when i said that!

Im due Nov. 16th with Twins, so it will probably be more like Oct.25 and I am in Wayne County

I'm from Midland. Grew up in Hemlock though, and did most of my school and what not in Saginaw (I agree with the "ick"!).

Just got my bfp on Wednesday night after 8 cycles trying. Super excited, but extremely nervous!! Praying it's a sticky bean.

So... Midland County, and estimated due date of January 21st, according to an online calculator. First dr. appt is on Tuesday.

Hi all! :hi:

I'm Jessica, due 12/23 from Wayne County, funny about 15 mins south of metro airport, compared to north from ersurgeongirl!

I have been waiting for my ultrasound for over a month and it will finally be here this Thursday when I'm 8+4!!!

Can't wait to see the little one!!! I hope all goes well! This time in my last pregnancy was so hard because we were in the midst of bad news all around. So far so good now!

Congrats and welcome kalyrra! H&H 9 months to you! :)

And molly - I thought same thing! LOL

Jezzielin - enjoy your ultrasound! It's the best!

Alright ladies, I'll have the list up by Wednesday... My day off.

So exhausted. Nothing worse than lifting heavy objects all day for 5 hours... My job is killing me, so I'm laying in bed lol

Alright ladies, I'll have the list up by Wednesday... My day off.

So exhausted. Nothing worse than lifting heavy objects all day for 5 hours... My job is killing me, so I'm laying in bed lol

Lifting heavy objects? Thts no good..or fun. Lol get good rest....and get someone else to lift the heavy stuff! ;) haha

ersurgeon what do you do for a living that makes you lift all day?

I swear I haven't been able to have any r&r and I really could use some!!! It seems my 6 year old has gotten worse since finding out I'm pregnant and has been driving me up the wall :(

I work in security. It's an amazing job and usually it's a physically easy job for me, but this kid is making it a very challenging job atm because I have pregnancy induced sciatica pain down my right leg :( I tried a pregnancy support belt today and it made the pain worse so the next step is physical therapy.

I'm wondering how I'm going to work my schedule. I work at a chemical plant, on swing shift... so 2 weeks of 12 hr day shifts, then 2 weeks of 12 hr night shifts. That isn't going to be easy when pregnant!!

And hubby and I work the same shift. So when the baby is born.... that's going to have to change somehow. We can't both be at work for the same 12 hrs with no one to stay with junior...

That can be tough! Can they make an exception for you with a note from the doctors office? I remember being super duper exhausted during first tri.... I can only imagine working a swing shift

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->